剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表
♪Like a bridge over troubled water♪
♪I will lay me down♪
♪I'll be your bridge, yes, I will♪
♪Don't trouble the water ♪
♪Said I wouldn't ♪
♪Still water run deep. I know that♪
♪Yes, it do Yes♪
♪Oh, oh, oh, yes♪
♪Still water♪
♪Don't trouble the water. Yeah♪
♪Leave it alone♪
♪Why don't you, why don't you let it be♪
♪Talkin' 'bout still water♪
♪Still water run deep♪
外面天凉了 你该进屋去
It's getting cold. You should come in.
为什么 怕我跳楼吗
Why? You afraid I'll jump?
梅莉 不是的 我
Mellie, no. I...
这里也没那么高
It's not that far down.
我跳下去顶多扭个脚踝
I'd maybe sprain an ankle.
我倒是可以大头朝下
I could dive, land on my head.
只不过那两个可爱的士兵会冲过来接着我
Or those two sweet marines would run over and try to catch me,
我就会砸在他们身上 还把他们脖子砸断了
and I'd fall on them and end up breaking their necks,
-然后就等着打官司吧 -梅莉
- and the lawsuits... - Mellie.
我就是说 我才不会跳楼
The point is I'm not gonna jump.
我知道
I know that.
我才不会自我了结
I'm not gonna try and kill myself.
我知道
I know that.
我又不是你
I'm not you.
我那晚很难过
I had a bad night.
非常难过
One bad night.
再也不要提了
Don't ever bring that up again.
我这就记到小本上去
I will add it to the list.
孩子死了不能提 情妇跑了不能提
Dead kid, missing mistress,
梅莉被强♥暴♥了不能提 菲茨想自杀也不能提
Mellie's rape, Fitz's suicide.
她没失踪
She's not missing.
她回来了
She's back.
你见过她了吗
Have you seen her?
没有
No.
你要是见到她 跟我说一声
When you see her, you'll tell me.
我不会去见她的
I'm not going to see her.
但是...
But...
你见到她的话一定要告诉我
when you see her, you will tell me.
这不...
This doesn't --
我们仍然是夫妻
It's still you and me.
我不会去见她的
I'm not going to see her.
我说明一下 有些事
I just want to be clear that there are some things
我不会再做了...
that I'm just not gonna do anymore --
一旦你怀里抱着自己死去的儿子
Things that just feel like an insulting waste of time
才明白有些事简直就是浪费时间
once you have held your dead son in your arms.
监视你就是其中之一
Monitoring you is one of those things,
所以 我跟你说...
so...I'm saying...
你要是见到了她...
When you see her...
然后心烦意乱欲♥火♥焚身地回到家
...and then you come home all hot and bothered
决定假装自己是个居家好男人
and you decide to pretend that you are a good family man,
于是爬上我的床 爬到我身上...
so you climb into my bed and on top of me...
我只是说 如果你见到她 一定告诉我
I'm saying, when you see her, you will tell me.
因为我想提前收到警告
Because I'm gonna want some warning.
因为我不知道自己能否想象
'Cause I don't know if I can even imagine
现在你会让我提起性趣
getting turned on by you right now.
对了 顺便提醒下...
Oh, and F.Y.I. --
你把手伸进我的裤子时
When you stick your hand into my panties,
还有件事我不会再做了 那就是蜡脱毛
another thing that I just don't do anymore is wax.
所以 我下面一片茂密
So... it's 1976 down there.
所以...
So...
我现在应该也无法让你提起性趣了
you maybe wouldn't be turned on by me anyway.
重点是...
The point is...
你要是见到她一定要告诉我
...when you see her, you'll tell me.
我不会见她的
I won't see her.
好吧
Right.
飞行员来过电♥话♥了
The pilot called.
你准备好了随时都可以飞
They can have the plane ready to go anytime you are.
如果我们一个小时后走
I figure if we leave in an hour,
我们到达那个沙滩时会...
that puts us back on the beach sometime...
日期提前一天吗
yesterday?
对不对 是提前还是延后一天的
That right? Yesterday or is it tomorrow?
我老是记不住
I can never remember.
我一直在想哈里森会说什么
I just keep thinking about what Harrison would say.
哈里森会说什么
And, uh, what would Harrison say?
我们到底是角斗士还是贱♥人♥
Are we gladiators or are we bitches?
白宫方面很高兴地宣布
The White House is pleased to announce
今早格兰特总统提名了
that this morning, President Grant nominated
美国检察官大卫·罗森为司法部部长
U.S. Attorney David Rosen for Attorney General.
总统最近几天一直忙于
The president's spent a lot of time the past few days
白宫发言人艾比·惠兰
实时新闻
在国会山推进议程
on the Hill pushing his agenda.
是不是说明他们党内已出现了反对声音
Does that mean there's resistance from his own party?
当然不是这样的
Oh, I wouldn't say that's true at all.
你不能这样...
You can't do this --
提名罗森为司法部部长
Nominate Rosen for Attorney General?
他不是小孩子 莉兹小熊 他是总统
This is not a boy, Lizzie Bear. This is a president.
我们一直以来希望的就是这个
This is what we grew up hoping for,
在他眼里 那顶大帐篷中
and that big tent, the way he sees it,
指包含各种不同政♥治♥和社会观点的政策
人人都有一席之地
there's room for everyone in it.
但那顶帐篷没那么大 塞勒斯
The tent's not that big, Cyrus.
而且你不会喜欢帐篷外面的东西
And you won't like what's outside it.
最后一个问题 凯洛
Time for one more. Carol.
对于斯特林议员你作何评论
Can you comment on Senator Sterling?
格兰特总统还在依靠他的投票
Is President Grant still counting on his vote
通过同工同酬法案吗
to pass the Equal Pay Bill?
实时新闻
白宫发言人艾比·惠兰
这是凯特·沃纳
This is Kate Warner.
我将代表她参与对
I'll be representing her in the investigation
在斯特林议员家中发生
into the incident at Senator Sterling's home
并导致其入院的事件调查
that led to his hospitalization.
凯特被侵犯后
After she was attacked,
面临着一个选择 一个艰难的选择
Kate had a choice to make -- a difficult choice,
那就是决定自己要成为什么样的人
a choice about what kind of person she wanted to be.
凯特选择站出来
Kate chose to stand up.
凯特选择做一个英雄
Kate chose to be a hero --
一个为女性抗争的英雄
a hero to the next girl
因为如果下一个姑娘遭遇同样的事
who thinks she doesn't have a choice
会以为自己在工作场所被骚扰时别无选择
when it comes to being harassed in the workplace,
斯特林医院入院事件最新进展
0而在那样的工作场所里
a workplace where somehow,
女性的薪酬只有男性员工的77%
women still make 77 cents to every male dollar.
她刚帮我们通过了同工同酬法案
She just won us the Equal Pay Bill.
现在不会有人持观望态度了
No one can be on the fence now.
她回来了 小红 试着习惯吧
She's back, Red. Get used to it.
...像凯特·沃纳一样当个英雄
...to be heroes like Kate Warner,
我们会支持你 我们会保护你
we will stand with you, we will protect you,
并且我们会跟你一起抗争
and we will fight with you.
这样的时刻给每位女性一个机会
Moments like this give every woman an opportunity
来决定自己要成为什么样的人
to decide what kind of person she wants to be.
内心深处 不论我们样貌如何
Deep down, no matter what face we present to the world,
不论我们隐藏着何种痛苦
no matter what pain we're hiding,
不论我们经历过何种苦难
what struggle we've been through,
我们知道自己的价值
we know our worth.
我们知道自己的能力
We know what we're capable of.
我们知道自己是谁 知道自己的将来
We know who we are, who we'll always be,
并且选择权在我们自己手中
and we have a choice.
我们可以躲藏在阴影中...
We can hide in the shadows...
...也可以正大光明地挺身而出
...or we can stand in the light.
剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表