剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表
The silence, the lack of contact.
你越是要把她和杰克分开
Every moment you keep her from Jake
奥利维亚就越是把他当英雄
is another moment that Olivia spends making him a hero.
不
No.
她想要什么就给她
Give her what she wants.
让她亲眼看看她必须知道的事实
Let her see what she needs to see with her own eyes.
满足她
Satisfy her.
然后做你该做的事
Then do what needs to be done.
保持客观 保持清醒
Stay objective. Stay clear.
不要让爱蒙蔽了你的判断
Don't let love cloud your judgment.
下次我们喝波摩
Next time we'll try the Bowmore.
你可真是个全才 总统先生
You are the expert on all things, Mr. President.
这是最后一个文件可能会在的地方了
This is the last place the folder could be.
如果这些储物柜打不开 我们就完了
If the key doesn't open one of these lockers, we're screwed.
快啊 打死灰熊
Oh, come on. Get the grizzly.
你还在打游戏吗
Are you still playing that video game?
没有
Uh, no.
要是你不忙的话 可以来这里帮我
If you're not busy, you can come down here and help me.
这里有差不多上千个储物柜
There's like a thousand lockers here.
我很忙
I'm busy.
-尸体解剖 -是的
- An autopsy? - Yes.
-你要求尸体解剖 -是的
- You're requesting an autopsy? - Yes.
-解剖库珀总统 -是的
- Of President Cooper? - Yes.
法官大人 还有两个小时库珀总统的遗体
Your honor, President Cooper is two hours away
就要被移至国会大厦大厅供人吊唁
from lying in state in the capitol rotunda.
我们认为他头部内的子弹
With a bullet in his head
能够证明卡纳汉先生的清白
that we believe will prove Mr. Carnahan's innocence.
卡纳汉先生已因企图谋杀总统
Mr. Carnahan was already tried and convicted
被判定有罪
of attempting to kill the President.
该案经过了充分的审理和公议审查
It was a fair trial, a well-publicized trial.
而两次审判唯一不同之处就在于
The only difference between that trial and this one
受害者过世了
is the victim is now dead.
这可是个很大的不同点
Which is a very big difference
因为受害者身上存有关键证物
because the victim has on his body
很有可能证明卡纳汉先生无罪
potentially exculpatory evidence unavailable to Mr. Carnahan
而该证物在前一次审判中却无法取得
at the time of his earlier conviction.
罗森先生
Mr. Rosen.
罗森先生 我认为值此非常时刻
Mr. Rosen, I believe due process dictates
确实有必要安排一次尸检
an autopsy in this extraordinary situation.
我予以批准
It is so ordered.
是你捣的鬼 是不是 "为库珀伸冤"
That was you, wasn't it? "justiceforcooper."
我们要公正
We want justice.
我看是你要坑我 这才不是什么公正
Hashtag -- you want to screw me. This isn't justice.
这就是你糊弄我提起谋杀指控
This is you tricking me into filing murder charges
好让你有机会做尸检
so you can get an autopsy.
那我还能怎么做 大卫
How else was I gonna get it, David?
求人家吗
Ask nicely?
那子弹帮不了他 丽芙
That bullet isn't gonna help him, Liv.
只会让他难逃惩罚
It's gonna seal his fate.
这真的对我意义非常大 真的 你
You have no idea what this means to me. I mean, do you...
你知道你做到了什么吗
Do you know what you've done?
但我的工作要求我们必须要为最坏可能做准备
We still have to be prepared for the worst. That's my job.
那枚子弹很可能会腐蚀严重 以致无法检测
The bullet might be so degraded that it can't be forensically --
不是 不是 过去三十年我一直在
No, no, no, I've spent the last 30 years of my life
做最坏的打算
preparing for the worst.
没有哪一天不比那种情况更糟
And every day has been worse than that.
你知道那是什么感觉吗
I mean, do you know what it's like
整个世界都仇视你
to have the whole world against you,
那些你爱的人
to have the people you love
和那些口口声声爱你的人
and the people who said they loved you
当着你的面说他们不相信你
look you in the eye and -- and not believe you?
不 我
No, I'm...
我不是在为最坏的可能做准备
I'm not preparing for the worst.
我是在为真♥相♥做准备
I'm preparing for the truth.
克拉克 弹道检测报告怎么样了
Clark, where are we on the ballistics?
好 你一拿到手就送到我办公室来
Okay. Bring them to my office as soon as we have them.
只要他离你三尺之内
He gets within three feet of you,
警卫就会拿下他 所以 别太靠近他
the guards will take him down, so don't... approach him.
在你开口之前
Before you say anything,
我需要你认真听我说
I need you to listen to me very carefully.
可以吗
Can you do that?
-杰克 -可以吗
- Jake -- - Can you do that?
-可以 -很好
- Yes. - Good.
我在开曼群岛有一个离岸账户
I have an offshore bank account. It's in the Caymans.
账户密♥码♥是"艾米莉"
The password to access it is "Emily."
是我姐姐的名字
It was my sister's name.
账户没留用户名 只有一串数字
There's no name on the account, just a number --
你为什么要告诉我这个
Why are you telling me this?
你是打算写下来 还是你记得住
You want to write that down, or can you remember it?
我记得住
I can remember it.
那就好
Good.
我想把钱寄给我母亲
I want the money to go to my mother.
她住在布卢明顿
She lives in Bloomington --
是印第安纳州 不是伊利诺伊州
Indiana, not Illinois.
你要是敢寄错了我饶不了你
God forbid you should get that part wrong.
她最恨别人把这两个州弄混了
There's nothing she hates more than people mixing up the two.
你不会死的
You're not going to die.
我觉得在这一点上 你父亲不会同意你的
I think your father might disagree with you about that...
更别提还有美国总统了
Not to mention the President of the United States.
他认为我有罪 我估计你也这么想
He thinks I'm guilty, and I'm sure you do, too.
所以我可以随意絮叨我是被陷害的
So, I could sit here and rattle on about being framed...
这一切都是你父亲设计的
And your father being behind the whole thing.
但说实话 这只是我一面之词
But, really, that's just my word,
而你又有什么理由相信我呢
and why should you trust my word?
自从我们见面 我就一直在骗你 是不是
I've been... lying to you ever since we met, right?
我的话什么都改变不了
My word is not going to change anything.
不行了
It can't.
我们都清楚 到最后
We both know, in the end...
你不会选择我的
you're not going to choose me.
这没关系
And that's okay.
奥利维亚 我想让你知道
OLivia, I want you to know --
我需要你知道
I need you to know...
不选我没有关系
Not choosing me is okay.
现在说说账户号♥是多少
Now, what's the number again?
942...54...
0920.
风景绝佳啊
The best view in the world.
的确如此
Yes, it is.
他们会像切肉一样地解剖我丈夫
They're gonna cut my husband open like a piece of meat.
对不起
I'm sorry.
真希望我能做点什么
I wish there was something I could have done,
但是我在白宫可没有
but I don't exactly hold the same influence
像你在白宫那时有势力
in this White House as you did in yours.
老天啊 权势不是别人送给我的
Well, it wasn't given to me, for god's sake.
我得去争取
I had to take it.
我努力了 我非常努力
I tried. I tried so hard.
但现在我觉得只要尽我的本分就好
But now I think I'm just gonna get through it, play my part.
因为无论我♥干♥什么
Bcause no matter what I do,
我丈夫只会听一个人的吩咐 她...
there's only one person my husband listens to, and she's --
对不起
I'm sorry.
只有一个
Only one?
你真幸运
Lucky you.
当我们入驻白宫时
When we got to the White House,
我为她安排的秘书
I made sure his secretary
是我能够找到的最普通的女人
was the homeliest woman I could find.
但他仍然每两天和她做一次爱
And he still managed to bang her twice a day.
八年来每天如此
Every day for eight years.
噢 那个可怜的女人
Oh, my, that poor woman.
但不久后 我非常感激她
But after a while, I mean, I was grateful.
让我有时间去认真地管理国家
Gave me time to actually run the country.
弹道检测报告出来了
Ballistics are back.
那颗子弹是从你的手♥枪♥里射出来的
剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表