剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表
我险些命都没了 查尔斯
I'm lucky to be alive, Charles.
你总是喜欢怨这怨那的 艾比
It's always the blame game with you, Abby.
我们的爱情很有激♥情♥的
We had a passionate relationship.
忘了不愉快 向前看吧
Move on. Let it go already.
你最好还是一笑泯恩仇
Might as well kiss and make up
因为不管你愿不愿意
because, whether you like it or not,
这次选举我都赢定了
I'm gonna win this election.
所以你别费神让奥利维亚来咬我了
So you can call off your Olivia-dog.
我们现在是队友了
We're on the same team now.
所以别添乱
So don't screw this up.
你过得不容易 我也一样
You've come a long way. So have I.
你这是干什么
W-What are you doing?
我要打死你
I'm gonna shoot you.
等我打死你 人们问我为什么的时候
I'm gonna shoot you, and when people ask me why,
我就要告诉他们
I'll tell them it's because you used to
你曾把我打得半死
beat the crap out of me.
所以我才这么一团糟
And that's what's made me so messed up.
所以我才如此孤单
That's what made me so lonely.
我也因此搞砸了所有
That's what's stolen all of my chances
跟别人谈一次普通恋爱的尝试
for normal with every single guy I've ever...
或者我也可以说是你先试图非礼我
Or maybe I'll just tell them you attacked me
然后我一时惊慌打爆了你的脸
and I went crazy and shot you in the face.
总之 要怨就怨创伤后应激障碍吧 查普
Either way, chalk it up to P.T.S.D., Chip.
艾比 怎么了
Abby. What happened?
我想开枪打他
I wanted to shoot him.
我没开 但我想开枪 我想杀了他
I didn't, but I wanted to. I wanted to kill him.
我想要他死
I wanted him dead.
-是查尔斯么 -对对
- Charles? - Uh-huh.
我连一点罪恶感都没有
It didn't even feel wrong.
反而感觉很好
It felt good.
我越界了
I crossed over.
我都把枪掏出来了
I pulled out my gun and everything.
-艾比 -我知道 我就是说
- Abby... - I know, I'm just saying --
我感觉真的很好
It felt really good.
艾比 你得把枪给我
Abby, I'm gonna need you to give me your gun.
艾比
Abby.
不能让他选赢 丽芙
He can't win, Liv.
不能让他当上美国参议员
He can't get to be a United States senator.
查普不能...
Chip can't be...
我的天啊 我该怎么办
Oh, my god, what -- what am I gonna do?
该 该怎么办 告诉我该怎么办
What do -- what do I do? Tell me what to do.
利用你的职位
Use your podium.
不用等到选举
Don't wait for the election.
站在你的发言台上 利用总统给你的职权
Stand up at your podium with its presidential seal
告诉世界上最有影响力的媒体记者
and tell the most powerful reporters in the world
查普到底是个什么样的人
who Chip is, who he really is.
你能毁了他 就这么简单
You would destroy his career, just like that.
想想那些也遭受虐待的女性
Think about all those battered women
你的故事多少会给她们一点希望
who would hear your story and they'd get a little hope.
想想那些你能挽救的人生吧
Think of all the lives you could change.
你会成为那些女性心中的英雄 对不对
You'd be a hero to so many women. Right?
我那么做过
I did that.
我们帮过太多这样的客户
We did that for clients for years.
她们求助 我们解决 而且我们都做到了
They came, we fixed, and we conquered.
但那些女性怎么样了 丽芙
But what happened to those women, Liv?
她们成了安妮塔·希尔 莫妮卡·莱温斯基
They became Anita Hill, Monica Lewinsky.
两人都是高♥官♥性骚扰案的受害者
她们是站出来了 丽芙
They stood up, Liv.
她们站出来 向世人说出了她们的故事
They stood up and told their story.
但她们现在在哪
But where are they now?
杰克·巴拉德每天摄入2700卡路里的热量
Jake Ballard is eating 2,700 calories per day.
三份肉类 三份蔬菜
Three proteins, three vegetables,
一份水果 两份碳水化合物
one fruit, two carbohydrates.
他被关在单独监房♥
He is alone in his cell,
每天有23小时可以阅读书报
where he has books and paper for 23 hours a day.
他每天还有一小时被带出监房♥
For one hour each day he is removed from his cell
去操场锻炼
and taken to an exercise yard,
同时还有其他两名犯人与他一起
where he exercises with two other prisoners
享受新鲜空气和阳光
in the fresh air and sunshine
还有七名全副武装的警卫在看守着他
under the safe watch of seven heavily armed guards.
-满意了吗 -满意了
- Satisfied? - Sure.
-怎么了 -没事
- What's wrong? - Nothing.
真没事
You sure?
没错
Yeah.
你呢 你好吗
What about you? Are you okay?
我有点生你的气
I'm a little annoyed that you decided
你居然跟我对着干帮苏珊·罗丝竞选
to represent Susan Ross after I endorsed her opponent,
但除此之外...
but other than that...
既然我们还有希望 所以...
there's hope, so...
我很好
I'm great.
昨晚我去了趟超级监狱
I went to SuperMax last night.
你干嘛了
You what?
我们可没说好你能去探望杰克
Visiting Jake was not part of the agreement.
我去看了汤姆
I visited Tom.
我现在正尽量压住我的怒火
I'm trying not to get angry here.
你去探望汤姆是因为你觉得你能做点什么吗
You visited Tom because you thought you could what?
让他认罪吗 我们已经让他认了罪
Get him to confess? We already did that.
他亲口承认杀害了我的儿子和你的朋友的事
He confessed to killing my son
是一直和你上♥床♥的那个男人指使的
and your friend on orders from the guy you've been screwing.
我原以为他会改变说辞 但他没有
I thought he would change his story. He didn't.
明白了吧...
See...
我不明白为什么你不愿意放手
I don't know why you won't let this go.
他说你曾试图自杀
He said you tried to kill yourself.
我想谈谈"希望"到底是什么意思
I want to talk about what hope means.
菲茨
Fitz.
你说过如果给你杰克·巴拉德状况的详细报告
You said if I gave you a full report on Jake Ballard,
我们就可以谈谈
we could talk about what the fact
"还有希望"到底是什么意思
that there's still hope means.
我更想和你谈谈汤姆说的话
I would like to discuss what Tom said.
我以为你会说汤姆是个骗子
I thought you said Tom was a liar.
要不然...
Or...
你才是个骗子吗
Are you a liar?
当你说我们有希望时 你是在骗我吗
Were you lying when you said there's hope?
还是只想救杰克一命
Was that just to save Jake's life?
我没有说谎 我不会说谎
I wasn't lying. I don't lie.
那就过来证明给我看
Then come over here and prove it.
你说什么
Excuse me?
如果你没有撒谎 我们有希望
If you're not lying, if there's hope,
那就立马过来证明给我看
then come over here right now and prove it to me.
你知道我不能这样做
You know I can't do that.
为什么 因为我在白宫吗
Why? Because I'm at the White House?
这不是问题
It's not a problem.
我能派人立马把你接过来
I have people who will sweep you in here
然后神不知鬼不觉地抹去你的痕迹
and erase your presence in a matter of minutes.
我很有权力 你知道的
I'm very powerful, you know.
很多女人会觉得这是一件刺♥激♥的事情
Some women would find that a turn-on.
你喝多了
You're drunk.
我惹你生气了
And I've upset you
我不该提汤姆说过的话 就让我们...
And I shouldn't have brought up what Tom said, so let's just --
难道你就不想知道你会错过什么吗
Don't you want to know what you're gonna miss?
-菲茨 -我...
- Fitz. - I'm in a...
我只想说今晚我会怀着奉献的心情
Well, let's just say I'm in a giving mood tonight.
首先 我会脱掉你所有的衣服
So first, I'd take off all your clothes.
但我不会立马亲吻你
I wouldn't kiss you, not yet.
我要让你忍♥受饥渴的煎熬
I'd make you wait for that.
然后 等我把你脱♥光♥了
Then, once I had you naked,
我会把你赤♥裸♥裸地平放在桌子上仔细观察你
I'd spread you out on the desk so I could see you.
看清你的每一寸肌肤
Every inch of you.
然后我会从抚摸脚趾头开始 抚摸你的全身
And then I'd start at the bottom and I'd work my way up.
慢慢地 轻轻地
Slowly, deliberately,
那时你才会完全明白你所面临的选择
剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表