剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表
I was off the grid.
但现在你回来了
But now you're back.
或者说快了
Or you will be... soon.
跟我回华盛顿吧
Come back to Washington with me.
你可以用你的老办公室
You can have your old office.
我们需要你的帮助
We need your help.
我们需要你
We need you.
我在这儿过得很好
I'm happy where I am.
你和乔治娅吗
You and Georgia?
我不喜欢那种一尘不变的生活
Normal's overrated.
谢谢你
Thank you.
为了什么
For what?
你救过我
You saved me.
我从没想过能有机会报答你
I never thought I'd have the chance to return the favor.
斯蒂芬 谢谢你
Stephen, thank you.
...经证实副总统尼科尔斯
...confirming reports that Vice President Nichols
的确遭受了严重中风
has indeed suffered a massive stroke.
詹姆斯·麦迪逊医院的医生认为此次中风
Sources at James Madison hospital suggesting this stroke
可能与他上个月
could be related to injuries
遭受汽车炸♥弹♥事件而受伤有关
sustained in the bombing of his motorcade last month.
在我们等待副总统最新情况的同时
While we wait for an update on the Vice President's condition,
我们可以确定今晚白宫正在考虑
we can confirm tonight the White House is considering
结束在西安哥拉的军事行动
ending military operations in West Angola.
这是你自找的
You brought this on yourself.
-他们有没有提到过谁是雇主 -没
- Did they ever mention an employer? - No.
除了英语他们有没有说过别的语言
Were languages other than english spoken at any point?
只有英语 没有口音
English only. No accents.
波普小姐 你有被问及任何关于
Ms. Pope, were you ever asked to reveal information
你在白宫工作时的信息吗
pertaining to your work at the White House?
没有
No.
-有要你说出国♥家♥机♥密♥吗 -没有
- Asked to reveal state secrets? - No.
如果我不见了 美国总统
If I'm missing, the president of the United States
肯定在找我
is looking for me.
他会到处找我
He's looking for me everywhere,
不找到我 他是不会罢休的
and he will not stop until he finds me.
波普小姐
Ms. Pope?
暂时我们要问的就这些了
I think we have enough for now.
丽芙
Liv?
我试着清洗过了 但红酒渍不怎么好洗掉
I tried to clean it, but red wine doesn't really come out.
厨房♥我也打扫过了
I cleaned the kitchen, too.
你烤箱里的汉堡已经坏透了
You had some very burned gettbuer in your oven.
好了 四把锁 两个固定栓
Done. Four locks, two dead bolts.
明天我还会给你安装上三叉戟三代安全系统
Tomorrow, I'll install a trident 3 security system,
今晚你也不用怕
but you're good for tonight.
我会在这儿
I'll be here, so...
-不用 -为什么
- No. - No?
我很累了 我没事
I'm tired. I'm fine.
我只想睡上一觉
I just want to sleep.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
是的
Yeah.
好吧
All right.
谢谢
Thanks.
谢谢你们
Thank you.
之前我非常确定
I was pretty sure
有人会将你分尸后烧掉
somebody hacked you into pieces and burned your body.
我很高兴那不是真的
I'm really glad that's not true.
我也是
Me too.
我走后把门锁起来
Lock the door behind me.
丽芙
Liv?
我等到你的伙伴们都走了才过来
I waited until your team was gone.
他们告诉我你安全到家了
They told me you were home safe,
但我必须亲眼看一看
but I had to see for myself.
你受伤了吗
Are you hurt?
我没事
I'm fine.
他们伤害你了吗
Did they hurt you?
我们别...
Let's just...not...
我是说... 我是问你...
I mean... I'm asking...
他们有没有伤害你
did they hurt you?
我没有被强♥奸♥
I wasn't raped.
猜猜我学到了什么
Guess what I learned.
世界上还有比强♥奸♥更可怕的事
There are worse things than rape.
奥利维亚 你不要这样
Olivia, don't you dare.
你居然开战了
You went to war.
-我没有选择 -你有
- I had no choice. - You did.
我没有选择
I had no choice.
我想要佛蒙特
I wanted Vermont.
一个我曾经了解的人
Someone I used to know
就在不久前 就在此地跳舞 她说
danced on this very spot just the other day and said,
-"我想要佛蒙特" -丽芙
- "I want Vermont." - Liv...
-放开我 -我是为了你才开战的
- Let go of me. - I went to war for you.
是为了你
For you!
我一直为你出生入死
I have been riding and dying for you!
为了你操纵了选举
I fixed an election for you!
牺牲了所有事只为让你坐稳总统之位
Sacrificed everything to keep you in office -- we all did!
塞勒斯 詹姆斯 杰瑞 哈里森 梅莉
Cyrus, James, Jerry, Harrison, Mellie --
我们每一个人
every one of us!
我当你的情妇
I was your mistress
-因为当时你需要我 -我当时也愿意
- because you needed me - - And I was willing to
为你放弃一切
give it all up for you.
问题正在这里
Which is exactly the problem!
为了你 我试着离开我的妻子
I tried to give up my wife for you!
我的仕途
My office!
你却每一次都临阵脱逃
And you backed out every time!
我当然得那么做
Of course I did!
如果你放弃了总统之位
If you gave up the presidency,
那我所做的这一切意义何在
what did I do all of this for?!
我们所做的一切 我所做的一切
Everything we did -- I did -- all of it,
如果你放弃了总统之位 那一切都白费了
if you gave up the presidency, it would be a waste!
我牺牲一切来助你上位 保住你的职位
Everything I've sacrificed to get you here, to keep you here,
好让你能创造历史 名垂千古
so you could be the best, so you could make history,
好让你成为你想成为的那种总统
so you could be the president you were meant to be.
之前你的确做到了
And you were.
你成为了你想成为的那种总统
You were the president you were meant to be.
然而当真正的测试来临时
And then, when the true test came along,
当我因为你被人抓走之后 你却下令开战
when I was taken because of you, you go to war?
你让成千上万的无辜士兵深入险境
You sent thousands of innocent soldiers into harm's way,
有些人甚至还牺牲了 只是为了一个人
some of them to their deaths, for one person.
我必须救你
I had to save you.
你没有救我
You didn't save me!
我全靠的我自己
I'm on my own!
剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表