剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表
没有了
No.
格兰特身边的人这样形容总统先生
Those close to Grant quietly describe the president
他因儿子的死而彻底改变了
as forever changed by the death of his son --
情感上更加戒备 常常独处
more emotionally guarded, often alone,
投身于工作之中
buried in his work.
"他很少笑"
"He laughs less"
这是其中最辛酸的表现
was one particularly poignant observation.
你一定不会相信
You're not gonna believe this,
汉堡店里现在有猪排三明治了
but Gettysburger has a rib sandwich now
猪排下面还有腌菜和秘制酱料
with pickles and secret sauce under the ribs.
他们管这叫地下铁三明治
It's called the Underground Railroad.
我自己买♥♥了两个
I got myself two.
给你买♥♥了火鸡堡外加一些脆条
You -- a turkey burger with a small side of haystacks.
你怎么了
What's wrong?
这件事我以前做过千百次
I've done this before -- a thousand times.
一些伤心欲绝的母亲或者丈夫打电♥话♥给我
Some grieving mother or husband calls me,
我去认领遗体 订束花 再选个棺材
and I claim a body, order flowers, pick a casket,
一切都很完美
and it's always perfect.
但我现在坐在这里 盯着这些棺材
But I'm sitting here, staring at caskets,
我做不到
and I can't do it.
我该怎么为死去的朋友选棺材呢
How do I choose the box to bury my friend in?
其实选哪个并不重要
There's no wrong choice.
只要选一个就好了
You just pick.
要不问问艾比和哈克的意见吧
Maybe ask Abby or Huck.
我不能问艾比或者哈克
I can't ask Abby or Huck.
他们不再是过去的艾比和哈克了
They're not Abby and Huck anymore.
一切都...
Everything is --
你不在家
You're not home.
我知道
I know.
不用管它
Don't answer it.
我没打算接
I'm not.
有人吗
Hello?
你是奥利维亚·波普吗
Are you Olivia Pope?
你找错地方了
Wrong apartment!
我觉得你就是奥利维亚·波普
I think you're Olivia Pope.
波普女士 刚才的电♥话♥是我打的
Ms. Pope, that was me calling your home phone.
我在跟我的上司通话 她想跟你谈一下
I have my boss on my cell. She really needs to talk to you.
只有你能帮助我们了
And I think you are the only one who can help.
您是哪位
Who is this?
我是斯蒂芬妮·沃恩议员
This is Senator Stephanie Vaughn.
我想我可能杀了斯特林议员
I think I just killed Senator Sterling.
预计负债
顶点公♥司♥
长♥期♥负债
顶点公♥司♥
境内行动
境外行动
黑色行动
白宫总机来电
罗森先生 抱歉这么晚把你叫来
Mr. Rosen. Sorry to call you so late.
请进 请坐
Come. Sit.
我还是站着吧
I'm good with standing.
你是否愿意担任
How would you like to be the
美国下一任的司法部长
next Attorney General of the United States?
发生什么事了
What happened?
我是来为了那个同工同酬的法案
I came over to get Senator Sterling's vote
争取斯特林议员的选票的
for the Equal Pay Bill.
我答应坐下来跟他喝杯酒
I agreed to have a drink with him,
这样做很蠢 我知道
which was stupid -- I know.
当我从洗手间出来 他就站在这
When I came out of the bathroom, he was standing there.
他抓住我 说他知道我为什么这么晚来
He grabbed me, said he knew why I came over so late.
我只是想阻止他 想让他放开我
I was just trying to stop him, to get him off me.
我马上给凯特打了电♥话♥ 让她找到你
I called Kate right away, asked her to track you down.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
你们摸过他的脉搏吗
Anyone check his vitals?
没 没有 怎么了
No. No. Why?
他还没死
He's not dead.
他的手还在动
His hand is moving.
我们得赶紧叫救护车
We have to call an ambulance,
不过我们得先把你从这弄走
but we need to get you out of here first.
你不能被人发现跟个快死的议员在一起
You can't be caught at the scene with a half-dead senator.
凯特 你开车送她回家
Kate, you're driving her home.
911 请问出了什么事
911. What's your emergency?
-我需要一辆救护车 -请问地址是
- I need an ambulance. - And the address?
女士 喂 您还好吗
Ma'am? Hello? Are you okay?
本杰明·斯特林议员今早在家中遭到袭击
Senator Benjamin Sterling is in critical condition this morning
状况十分危急
after a vicious attack in his own home.
重大新闻
本杰明·斯特林议员状况危急
斯特林议员被称为是
Senator Sterling is widely considered
国会之狮 他的选票
to be the lion of the Hill -- a crucial vote
对白宫大肆宣扬的同工同酬法案起着关键作用
for the White House's highly touted equal pay bill.
我在送你礼物 这案子就是礼物
I'm giving you a gift. This case is a gift.
-你不是离开了吗 -我确实离开了
- I thought you left town. - I did.
-可你现在回来了 -没有
- But now you're back. - No.
-看起来就像是回来了 -我没有回来
- It looks like you're back. - I'm not back.
-暂时待几天 -听起来像彩排过的
- I'm only here for a couple of days. - That sounds rehearsed.
你得接下这个案子 克拉克
You're gonna take this case, Clark.
我送你这份礼物 你就接着
I'm giving you this gift, and you're gonna take it.
我打给你是因为你能力卓越
I called you because you're the best
而且喜欢迎接挑战 这就是挑战
and you like a challenge, and this is a challenge.
挑战和挑战者是有区别的
There's a difference between a challenge and the challenger.
这个案子会是重磅炸♥弹♥ 可能会造成灾难
This case is gonna blow up. It could be a disaster.
好吧我接受
I'm gonna take this case.
他在哪里
Where is he?
詹姆斯·麦迪逊医院
James Madison hospital.
好消息是他可能会活下来
The good news is that he might live.
这可不是好消息
That's not good news.
他要是死了 沃恩议员可能会被控告谋杀
If he dies, Senator Vaughn could face a murder charge.
他要是死了 就不会说话了 丽芙
If he dies, he can't talk, Liv.
如果他死了 也许沃恩议员那晚根本不在那
If he dies, maybe Senator Vaughn wasn't there that night at all.
死人是不会说话的
Dead men tell no tales.
所以我才打给了你
This is why I called you.
我需要她开口
I need to get her talking.
这会让她惹祸上身的
You're going to take her in.
越快越好 最迟明天上午
As soon as possible -- tomorrow morning at the latest.
自我防卫的辩护有效期很短
Self-defense doesn't have a great shelf life.
要是拖得太久 就会有人起疑
It starts to smell funny if it sits out too long.
你当时在哪儿
Where were you, anyway?
在一座岛上
On an island.
真无聊 而且很孤独
That sounds boring. And lonely.
比不上在华盛顿孤独
Not as lonely as Washington.
我跟她聊完之后打给你
Hey, I'll call you after I talk to her!
不客气 克拉克
You're welcome, Clark.
谢谢你 祝你一天愉快
Thank you. Have a nice day.
所以你还没有彻底回归吗
You still not back for good?
-没有 不过 -这是智多星咨♥询♥台
- No, but I -- - This is the smart counter.
想要我的服务得先预约
You need an appointment for the smart counter.
我有预约
I have an appointment.
你没有需要修的硬件
You don't have hardware.
除了预约 还需要有待修的硬件
You have your appointment, you bring your hardware.
硬件在这儿
Hardware.
这是新的 根本没坏
That's brand-new. It's not broken.
智多星咨♥询♥台只接受受损硬件的预约
Smart counter appointments are for hardware that is broken.
填一下这张表 您的手♥机♥三天内可以修好
Fill out this form. Your phone will be ready in three days.
葬礼是我筹备的
I planned the funeral.
应该会很不错 哈里森会喜欢的
I think it's going to be nice. Harrison would like it.
也许不会 他最讨厌葬礼了
Well, he wouldn't. He hates funerals.
不过就葬礼来说 这算是不错的了
But as funerals go, it's nice.
到底发生了什么事
What happened?
你的家人...
With your family?
你有回去看他们吗
Did you ever go back to see them?
哈克
Huck?
哈克
Huck?
我已经不是哈克了
I am not Huck anymore.
剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表