剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表
Well, I hate to change the subject, but --
梅莉
Mellie!
-菲兹和我正在聊肥皂的事呢 -我知道
- Fitz and I are talking about my soaps. - I know that,
可我们已经讨论了一整晚了 我只是...
but we've been discussing your soaps all night. I just --
你只是不想聊一些
You just don't like to talk about something
和你毫无关系的事吧
that doesn't have anything to do with you.
看 这就是我姐姐的一贯作风 菲兹
See, this is what my sister does, Fitz.
我的天...
For the love of...
应该是"总统先生" 赫敏
It's "Mr. President", Harmony.
什么
What?
我一直坐在这里听你
I have been sitting here listening to you call
叫着这个自♥由♥世界领袖的小名
the leader of the free world by his nickname
"菲兹"不是你能叫的
when it is not "Fitz" to you.
你应该称呼他"总统先生"
It is "Mr. President."
所以 表现出一点尊重好吗
So, just show a little respect.
梅莉
Mellie.
你想和我谈尊重
You want to tell me about respect?
那可真滑稽 梅莉
Oh, that is rich, Mellie.
你知道什么叫尊重吗
What the hell do you know about respect?
我知道美国总统
I know that the president of the United States
有一堆要操心的事情
has better things to worry about than these ridiculous soaps
但绝不是你那用动物死尸做的可笑的肥皂
that you are making out of dead animals.
这就是你小时候 经常对我做的事
See, this is what you used to do to me when I was little.
-够了 -你想让我觉得自己很渺小
- All right. - You're trying to make me feel small.
你想夺走我身边的东西
You're trying to take things away from me.
你怎么不说你从我身边夺走的东西呢
What about what you took away from me?
首先是我的家人
See, first, it was my family,
-现在又是我的肥皂 -他们不是你的家人
- and now it is my soaps. - They are not your family.
那要多谢你教唆他们跟我反♥目♥成仇
How could they be when you're trying to turn them against me?
你以为你比我出类拔萃
You know what? You think you're better than me.
-事实就是如此 -是么
- I am better than you. - Really?
为什么 梅莉
Why, Mellie?
因为你住在这间碧瓦朱甍的大房♥子里吗
Why? 'Cause you live in this great big house?
因为你是杂♥志♥的封面人物吗
'Cause you're on the cover of magazines?
因为我走到哪里都不会让自己丢脸
Because I don't embarrass myself everywhere that I go.
因为我优雅得体的外在
Because I have a semblance of class.
我根本不在乎这些
Okay, I could give a rat's ass about --
因为我不是被一个
Because I wasn't raised
你叫做妈妈的败家婊♥子♥养大的
by that home-wrecking whore you call a mother!
-够了 -你既然这么说
- Okay, that's enough. - Okay, you know what? That is it.
天都知道如果不是你那冷漠的妈妈赶爸爸出门
Lord knows daddy never would have strayed
他是不会误入歧途的
if your frigid mama hadn't run him out of the house.
我敢打赌有一群人
You know, I bet there's a whole lot of people
会对这个故事非常感兴趣
would be real interested in that story.
我都不知道该先打给谁了
I wonder who I should ring first.
你知道我一直很喜欢凯蒂·柯丽克的
You know, I always loved me that Katie Couric.
够了 都给我住口
All right, I said that's enough!
你对我说话最好客气一点
You better watch how you speak to me.
你身上的那些脏事 姐姐...
Dirt I got on you, sis...
早晚有一天会让我大赚一笔的
it could come in real handy one day.
-你看到杰克没 -没有
- Do you see Jake? - Nope.
我就在你指示的地点 哈克 没有任何发现
I'm right where you sent me, Huck. I don't see anything.
你确定你那小发明有用吗
You sure this gizmo of yours works?
有用 但是三角定位
It works, but the triangulation
只能精确到几个街区
is only accurate to a couple of square blocks.
他再次活动 我会得到新的数据点
When he moves, I can get a new data point
我就能缩小搜寻范围 等等
and I can narrow the search. Hold on.
睿侠公♥司♥破产的时候你得有多伤心啊
How sad were you when Radio Shack went under?
睿侠: 美国电子产品零售商
老实说 有没有哭成泪人
Did you cry? Be honest.
如果他已经到达目的地了呢
What if he's done moving?
他还会移♥动♥的
He'll move.
快 快点
Come on. Come on.
看
Look.
什么
What?
你知道他在哪儿么
Do you know where he is?
我的天 那是丽芙的房♥子
Oh, my god, that's Liv's building.
你能进入她的安全系统吗
Okay, can you access her security system?
搞定 这是她前门外的摄像头
Got it. That's the camera outside her front door.
他已经进入她的公♥寓♥了吗
Is he already inside her apartment?
快打她电♥话♥
Call her now.
抱歉查理 先挂了
Sorry, Charlie, got to go.
没人接
It's ringing.
还是没人接
Ringing.
语♥音♥信箱 该死
Voicemail. Damn it!
我们得马上赶过去
We have to get over there now.
你不会喜欢的
You're not gonna like it.
这是父亲私藏的烈酒 赫敏送的
It's daddy's hooch. A gift from Harmony.
是份好礼物
Some gift.
也算尽了人情了
Gets the job done, though.
这是我父亲唯一可靠的地方了
It's the only reliable thing about my father.
你得对赫敏道歉
You need to apologize to Harmony.
她可以中伤你 而且她很有可能会这么做
She can hurt you, and she probably will.
你得顺她的意
You need to make it right with her.
那我该怎么做 进屋假装没叫过她
So I'm supposed to what -- go in there and pretend
下♥贱♥的荡♥妇♥ 而且对她真心实意吗
I didn't just call her a classless hussy and mean it?
你想做我的工作吗
You want to do my job?
每一天 你都不得不
Every day, you have to decide
在你讨厌的糟糕的事
between something terrible that you hate
和你讨厌的可怕的事之间做抉择
and something horrible that you hate.
无论做什么抉择 总有人会讨厌你
Either way, people are gonna hate you.
你得接受这一点 不然你就别竞选了
You need to accept that. Otherwise, you shouldn't run.
没有人讨厌你
No one's ever hated you.
即使他们不赞同你的观点
Even when they disagree with you,
他们还是爱你 菲茨杰拉德·格兰特
they love Fitzgerald Grant --
爱你那帅气的面容和悦耳的声音
that face, that voice.
你有一副惹人爱的好皮相
You got that thing that makes people love you.
我就不行 从来都不行
And I don't. I never have.
我们都知道
We both know there's nothing
现在我无论做什么 说什么
that I could say or do at this point
都无法改变她对我的想法
that would change the way she feels about me
也不能改变我对她的想法
or the way I feel about her.
你只是需要让她感觉宾至如归
You just have to make her feel welcome.
那是你应该做的
That was your job.
我现在是候选人了
I am the candidate now.
你应该像当初的我一样
You were supposed to be me in there,
不是一脸怒容 火冒三丈的自♥由♥世界领袖
not the sullen, beleaguered leader of the free world,
而应该是快快乐乐的第♥一♥夫♥人♥
but the chipper first lady,
能随机应变 说出活跃氛围的小笑话
quick with a distracting anecdote
消解紧张气氛 把来访者逗开心...
to dissolve the tension and flatter the visitor and...
你走吧
Just go.
走吧 让我好好喝一杯
Go, and let me enjoy my hooch.
你们来干什么
What are you doing here?
那是谁
Who's that?
弹道检测的结果出来了吗
Is the ballistics report back?
还没有
Uh, no.
那明早再说吧
Then I'll talk to you in the morning.
他一定就在附近
He's here somewhere. He must be.
我就在这儿
I'm right here.
你们不需要担心丽芙
I don't want you to worry about Liv.
我一直保护着她 她很安全
I'm keeping my eye on her. She's safe.
只要我不出事的话
As long as nothing happens to me.
你不会的
You wouldn't.
你真的这么确定吗 哈克
Are you sure about that, Huck?
要试试吗
You want to take that chance?
我都说了
Told you.
我们得杀了他 现在 马上
We have to kill him. Now. Fast.
没有别的办法了
We don't have a choice.
如果我们企图杀了他 但没有成功
We go near him and we fail,
他就会杀了丽芙
he kills Liv.
我早说了
I told you.
剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表