剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表
-好吧 说 -不会再打断我了吗
- All right. Speak. - You're not gonna interrupt me?
-不会 -太好了 谢谢
- No. - Good. Thank you.
我是美国总统
I'm the president.
我不能为了帮你这个案子
I can't upend over 200 years of legal doctrine
就一举推♥翻♥延续了200多年的法律原则
just to help you out with one of your clients.
你知道如果你是一名军人
Do you know that if you're a member of the military,
被强♥暴♥了也不能状告美国政♥府♥吗
you can't sue the US Government if you're raped
因为强♥暴♥和在
because it's considered the same
战场上受伤没有区别
as an injury on the battlefield?
只是一种职业风险
An occupational hazard?
我知道 弗雷斯法则
I did know that. It's the Feres Doctrine.
我也知道霍利上将有不在场证据 奥利维亚
I also know that Admiral Hawley has an alibi, Olivia.
根本无法证实的不在场证据
An alibi I can't confirm
因为海军说
because the navy is telling me
他那晚的行踪属于机密
his whereabouts that night are classified.
所以为了应对这点麻烦
So to get around that little inconvenience,
你希望我这个三军统帅
you want me, the Commander in Chief,
帮你弄到那份文件 让你知道他那晚究竟在何处
to hand you over the documents that tell you where he was?
尽管那是机密文件
Even though those documents are classified,
如果我被逮住 他们会把我铐起来
and if they caught me, they'd hang me by my thumbs
拉去市政广场游街的
in the town square.
华盛顿没有市政广场
Washington doesn't have a town square.
相信我 民♥主♥党会为我特意建一个的
Trust me, the Democrats would build one for me.
这事太恶劣了
It's so wrong.
这是...
This...
是错的
It's wrong.
我知道
I know.
她被强♥暴♥了 菲茨
She was raped, Fitz.
人们说得对
The world is right.
什么
About what?
我的工作烂透了
My job sucks.
我的也是
Mine, too.
还没睡吗
You still up?
我睡不着 你去哪儿了
I can't sleep. Where were you?
丽芙打电♥话♥来了
Liv called.
挺好的
Oh, that's good.
梅莉 怎么了
Mel, what's wrong?
斯普林菲尔德
Springfield.
如果他还在的话 今年都17岁了
He would have been 17 this year.
天啊 他都能开车了
My god, he'd be driving.
去参加毕业舞会
Going to the prom.
等着大学的录取通知
Waiting to hear what colleges he got into.
哈佛
Harvard.
我觉得会是耶鲁
Mm... Yale, I think.
耶鲁
Yale.
肯定的
Definitely.
我取消明天的行程
I'll cancel my day tomorrow.
我们一起去斯普林菲尔德
We'll go to Springfield... together.
不
No.
必须是我一个人
It has to be me. Just me.
我就是不知道要在那说些什么
I just don't know what I'm gonna get up there and say.
想听听丽芙怎么说的吗
You want to know what Liv would tell you to say?
还是太...
Or is that too...
说吧
Tell me.
她会告诉你 给你老公一顿痛批
She'd tell you to throw your husband under the bus.
怎么批
How?
首先 把我绑在市政广场上
First, I have to hang myself in the town square.
艾比
Abby.
我有东西给你
I have something for you.
海军不是拒绝了我们
I thought the navy denied our request
查看基地安全记录的请求吗
for the base's security logs.
他们能拒绝你们
They denied your request.
但总统亲自要求 那就没法拒绝了
The president's request? Not so much.
霍利说那晚他在基地
Hawley claims he was on the base
而强♥暴♥是发生在军舰上的
at the time Amy was raped on the ship.
有麻烦了
Oh, we've got a problem.
霍利在强♥暴♥发生的当晚的确在基地
Hawley was on the base at the time Amy was raped.
根据记录 他当时在指挥楼
According to these logs, he was in the operations building.
看 门上有他的刷♥卡♥记录
Look, his badge was swiped at the gate,
之后又进入了17号♥房♥
and then again when he entered room 17.
让我看看
Let me see.
记录显然证实了上将的不在场证据
Those logs obviously confirm the Admiral's alibi
军舰上强♥暴♥发生的当晚
that he was in the operations building
他在指挥楼
at the time of the assault on the ship.
和他自己所说的一样
Exactly where he said he was.
那你呢 韦弗舰长
But where were you, Captain Weaver?
什么
Excuse me?
你每天都跟在霍利上将身边
You follow Admiral Hawley around all day long.
但你的徽章没有出现在指挥楼的刷♥卡♥系统上
But your badge wasn't scanned at the operations building.
实际上 你那晚的行动
In fact, your movements are largely
基本没有记录
unaccounted for that evening.
你那晚当值
You were on duty,
但记录上完全查不到你的行踪
but your name doesn't appear in these logs at all.
我猜当霍利上将强♥暴♥马丁少尉的时候
I'm guessing you were the one using the Admiral's badge,
是你用了上将的徽章
covering his tracks, serving as an accomplice
为他打掩护 与他合谋
while Admiral Hawley raped Ensign Martin.
你们该走了
You need to leave.
当我拿到那晚的监视录像
When I get my hands on the surveillance tape from that night,
一定会看到是你在基地里
I'm going to see you scanning the Admiral's badge
扫了上将的徽章 是吗
on the base, aren't I?
因为他不在基地 他在舰上
Because he wasn't there. He was on the boat.
录像是机密文件
Those tapes are classified.
安全记录也是 可我还是弄到了
So were these logs, yet I have them.
卡洛韦 格里格斯
Calloway! Griggs!
请送波普女士和她的朋友离开基地
Please escort Ms. Pope and her friends off the base.
不得再进入
They won't be returning.
联♥系♥白宫
Call the White House.
提醒艾比她马上就要焦头烂额了
Tell Abby she's about to have a firestorm on her hands.
你们两个太狡猾了
Oh, y'all are some crafty ladies.
海军上将约翰·霍利
Admiral John Hawley,
海军军舰总司令
the commander of the navy's fleet forces,
在今天监控录像在网上曝光后
confessed to the rape of Ensign Amy Martin
承认强♥暴♥了艾米·马丁少尉
after a security video leaked online today.
录像画面十分不堪 在此不做播放
The chilling video, too disturbing to play for you here,
画面中上将将马丁拖入办公室
shows the admiral dragging Martin into his office.
美国海军匆忙应对
The United States Navy is scrambling to respond
同时人们大力呼吁
as many are calling for a full overhaul
军内性侵犯案件立案处理
of how allegations of sexual assault
亟需进行全面改革
are handled within the military.
凯洛
Carol.
总统现在终于意识到
Is the president finally able to acknowledge
美国♥军♥队里极度盛行
the very clear and disturbing rape culture
且令人作呕的强♥暴♥文化了吗
pervading the United States military today?
总统相信 马丁少尉一案
The president is confident that justice will be served
将得到公正处理
in Ensign Martin's case.
他会和国防部长以及其他
He will work closely with the Secretary of Defense,
联席成员将通力合作
as well as the joint chiefs,
评估并解决此问题
to assess this problem and find solutions.
这是什么意思
What does that mean?
今日简讯
白宫新闻秘书
艾比·蕙兰
太含糊其辞了
That -- that's not specific at all.
谢谢大家
Thank you!
非常感谢大家今天前来
Thank you so much for coming out today!
我知道有很多人在议论
I know there's been a lot of discussion
我重返这个演讲台 重返这里
about my returning to this stage, this place.
我也知道很多人想让我
And I know there are a lot of you who would like me
说说去年我的家人 我儿子...
to talk about what happened here last year to my family...
发生的事
to my son.
但我不会说那个
But I'm not gonna do that.
今天我不说自己的儿子
剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表