剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表
back in time to a world before the Internet
他们抓走了奥利维亚
消息横飞的年代 让我的工作
and twitter and everything else that makes my job
比罗纳德·泽格勒的难做千百倍
about a thousand times harder than Ron Ziegler's.
塞勒斯
Cyrus?
把报告拿去 塞勒斯
Take the report, cyrus.
就在不久前 我国♥军♥队前往西安哥拉
Moments ago, American forces began
-展开第一阶段的 -不是真的吧
- their first stages... - Is this really happening?
是真的
It's really happening.
解放作战行动
...in the effort to free West Angola.
我需要你明天一早
I need you to gather the joint chiefs
立刻召集所有参谋长开会
first thing in the morning.
是要讨论西安哥拉的问题吗
Are we talking about West Angola?
他们抓走了奥利维亚
我觉得你该看看你造成的伤害
Thought you should see the damage you've wrought.
战争第一天美军伤亡惨重
感谢那些政策啊 不是吗
Thank god for those policies, eh?
让我们可以看到真实的世界
Really keeping us honest.
你想怎么样
What do you want?
我想怎么样
What do I want?
这是我对我客户的第一个问题
It's the first question I ask my clients.
通常我心里已经知道了答案
Typically, I know what the answer's going to be,
但是我希望他们能自己说出来
but I just need them to arrive at it themselves.
如果我是你的客户
And if I were one of your clients,
你觉得我的答案会是什么
what do you think I'd say?
你会说你想要权力 不过我想那是谎话
You'd say you want power, but I think that's a lie.
是吗 为什么
Oh? And why would that be?
因为你守着这世上最值钱的财富
Because you're sitting on one of the most valuable assets
却不知道加以利用
in the world and not using it.
想想吧 如果把我放到市场上 会值多少钱啊
Imagine the price I'd fetch on the open market.
"奥利维亚·波普在手 总统任你使唤"
"Own Olivia Pope, you own the president."
一旦明白了这一点
Make that known,
你就是世界上最有权利的男人
you're the most powerful man in the world.
各个国家 独♥裁♥者 贩毒集团
Nations, dictators, drug cartels --
八方来朝
they'd all come running.
你会富得远远超乎你的想象
You'd be rich beyond your wildest dreams,
但现在 你只是遵从契约
but, no, you'd rather honor your contract,
在未来三年内给我端茶倒水
spend the next three years bringing me food and water.
你不过是这世界上薪酬最高的保姆而已
Yes, you'd be the highest-paid babysitter on the planet,
没错 仅仅只是保姆而已
but that's all you'd be -- a babysitter.
你是说我应该卖♥♥了你
You're saying I should sell you.
我是说我们应该卖♥♥了我
I'm saying we should sell me.
我了解市场 我知道它的运作
I know the market, how it operates,
幕后都是些什么人 他们怎么牵线搭桥
who the players are, how to pull their strings.
我在这方面简直得心应手
This is my wheelhouse.
你要想梦想成真 那你就得靠我
If anyone can make this work for you, it's me.
那么我富有了 你呢
So I get rich, and you get what?
在未来三年内
I get to not spend the next three years
我就不用数着日子等着总统下台
counting down the days till the president leaves office
然后你一枪崩了我
and you put a bullet in my head.
我们都知道我很有价值 你发财
We both know I'm resourceful. You get rich.
而我也能在公开市场上搏一搏
I get to take my chances on the open market.
还有你得把我打扮得光鲜耀人这样才能卖♥♥出高价
Plus, you'd have to make me look presentable to get top dollar.
而现在 我真的很想去洗个澡
And right now, I could really use a shower
换身衣服 好好想想吧 伊恩 这是双赢
And a change of clothes. Think about it, Ian. It's win-win.
但话又说回来了 问题不是我想怎么样
But again, the question isn't what I want.
是你想怎么样
It's what you want.
你是想当保姆呢 还是当老大呢
Do you want to be a babysitter, or do you want to be a boss?
全都取决于你
It's up to you.
总统先生
Mr. President.
塞勒斯 看过报告了吗
Cyrus. You read the report?
看过了
I read the report.
那你有何想法
Well, do you have any thoughts?
信息明确吗
Was the message clear?
非常明确 总统
Exceedingly clear, sir.
谢谢你跟我分享这一信息
I appreciate you sharing it with me.
先生们
Gentlemen.
晚上好 梅莉
Evening, Mellie.
外面变冷了 要我给你拿件外套吗
It's cold out here tonight. You want me to get you your sweater?
不用
I'm fine.
我都搞定了
I took care of everything.
我有你想要的东西
I have something you want --
副总统的手♥机♥
the vice president's cellphones.
能给的我都给你们了
I've given you everything I have.
知道的也都说了
I've -- I've told you everything I know.
我没想到会这样 对不起
I never wanted this to happen. I'm sorry.
现在请你们放过我的家人
Now, please, leave my family alone.
白宫用官方手♥机♥ 上面什么都没有
Official White House phone -- nothing here.
是这个 多次给伊恩打电♥话♥
This is it. Repeated calls to Ian's number.
而且这部手♥机♥就只打给过伊恩
Those are the only calls on the phone.
-地区代码是717 -宾夕法尼亚吗
- Got a 717 area code. - Pennsylvania?
副总统不会去宾夕法尼亚买♥♥部一次性手♥机♥
The vice president didn't go buy a burner phone in Pennsylvania.
那肯定就是伊恩给他的
Which means Ian got it for him.
也就是说他可能一直在那里操纵
Which means he's probably been working from there.
宾夕法尼亚吗
Pennsylvania?
我们一直在这里黑入低轨道卫星找她
We've been sitting here hacking low-orbit satellites,
而她就在离83号♥公路几个小时的地方吗
and she's been a couple hours up the I-83?
这样很聪明 那里基础设施可靠
It's smart -- reliable infrastructure,
没有海关 没有检查点
no customs, no checkpoints.
看 反射伊恩信♥号♥♥的一个卫星
There -- one of the satellites Ian's signal bounced off of
在哈里斯堡上空
is over Harrisburg.
我可以用它来确定发射地点
I can use it to zero in on a location.
好 那我们找高速主干道
Okay, we're looking for warehouses
附近的仓库或者工厂
or factories near major highways,
偏僻但是逃生通道畅通
isolated but with clear escape routes.
-那个呢 -看起来像一个废弃的机库
- Oh, what about that? - Looks like an abandoned airport hangar.
可能就是那里
That would work.
为什么不通知白宫那边
Hey, so why aren't you calling the White House?
通知白宫的话他们会杀了奥维利亚
If I call the White House, they'll kill Olivia.
-他们又不能去救她 -那就我们三个吗
- They can't go get her. - Then it's the three of us?
贸然前去 单枪匹马
Bust in there and take on God knows
干掉那里不知多少个武装雇佣兵吗
how many armed mercenaries ourselves?
好吧 我很愿意
All right. I'm down.
我有个更好的主意
I have a better idea.
-我是在救奥维利亚·波普 -是
- I'm saving Olivia Pope. - Yes.
我想让你知道这点
I want you to acknowledge that.
-我知道了 -你看到我头上的帽子了吗
- I just did. - Do you see this hat?
我没有看到帽子
I don't see a hat.
运用你的想象力
Use your imagination.
现在我头上正戴着一顶大大的好人帽呢
I'm wearing a 10-gallon white hat.
我就说明一下
Just for the record.
-行了吗 -行了
- Are you done? - I'm done.
我是大卫·罗森 有场打击毒品突袭行动
David Rosen. We have a drug raid.
宾夕法尼亚 哈里斯堡
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania.
对 授权令马上签发 准备好
Correct. Warrant is on the way. Be ready.
缉毒局已经准备好了 一切就绪
D.E.A. is on board. You're all set.
我是在救奥利维亚·波普
I'm saving Olivia Pope.
安全
Clear!
她不在这里 这里什么都没有
She's not here. There's nothing here.
你觉得她还活着吗
Do you think she's alive?
还活着
She's alive.
你怎么知道
How do you know?
总统先生 您现在看到的视频
Mr. President, you're looking at footage
是急救人员头盔摄像头拍摄的
taken by paramedic helmet cams
拍摄时间是对西安哥拉叛军第一次进攻后
just after first-wave attacks on the rebels in West Angola.
有33名美国人死亡 11人受伤 两人失踪
33 total Americans dead, 11 wounded, 2 missing.
这是东部标准时间18点整的数据情况
Those are our best numbers as of 18:00 hours eastern standard time.
总统先生 奥利维亚·波普找您
Mr. President? I have Olivia Pope for you.
你是谁
Who's this?
我有你想要的东西
I have what you want.
让她接电♥话♥ 我要跟她说话
Put her back on the phone. Let me talk to her.
时机到了自然让你们说
Oh, in due time.
剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表