剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表
-你好 -有什么事
- Hi. - Hey, what's up?
-不让我进去吗 -我在工作
- Are you going to let me in? - I'm working.
-不能歇歇吗 -你这是约炮吗
- Can you take a break? - Is this a booty call?
不 这不是
No. It's not a...
能先开门吗
Can you open the door?
我在工作 丽芙
I'm working, Liv.
-你在工作 -没错
- You're working. - Yes.
你连工作都没有 杰克 你失业了
You don't have a job, Jake. You don't work anywhere.
你不再假装卖♥♥纸了
You don't fake sell fake paper
或者假装在五角大楼上班
or fake work at the Pentagon
又或者统领什么头号♥特工组织
or run a top-secret spy organization.
你根本没工作 杰克
You don't have a job, Jake.
-所以 -所以
- So... - So...
是房♥里有女人吗
Is there a woman in there?
不用回答了
Don't answer that.
也没打算回答
I wasn't going to.
我也用不着回答
I don't have to.
因为我们没在谈恋爱
Because we aren't in a relationship.
因为你正爱着别的男人
Because you are in love with another man.
你来这就是为了上♥床♥
You come here to have sex.
爽是爽 但只是为了上♥床♥而已 是不是
Great sex, but just sex. Right?
你为什么要在这个时候跟我吵架
Why are you picking a fight with me today? Now?
你房♥里明明没有女人
You don't have a woman in there.
我们都知道房♥里没女人
We both know you don't have a woman in there,
所以我就不明白你为什么
so I don't understand why you j--
算了
Forget it.
我请你去我父亲家吃顿饭
I invited you to dinner at my father's.
你拒绝了
You said no.
所以 咱俩完了
So guess what -- I'm done.
下午好啊 法官
Afternoon, judge.
罗森先生 希望这只是巧遇
Mr. Rosen, I hope this is a coincidence.
就是出来透透气
Just, you know, taking in the sights,
买♥♥些吃的
buying a ween.
想必你应该知道
Because I'm sure you know
你我不应该私下讨论...
how inappropriate it would be to discuss --
道德争辩什么的咱们就省省吧
How about we skip the ethics debate?
美国步♥枪♥协会给了你什么好处
What did the NRA offer you?
这辈子没见过的大钱
More money than you've ever seen?
我告诉过伊丽莎白·诺斯 这个案子
Like I told Elizabeth North, I'll be ruling this case
我会如我多年坚持的那样
the same way I've ruled my entire career on the bench --
依照法律和良心裁决
by the law and with my conscience.
不管多大的金额
There is no amount of money
都左右不了我做工作的方式
that would ever make me change the way I do my job.
那幸好我不是来给你送钱的
Then it's a good thing that I'm not here to offer you money.
我手上有更刺♥激♥的东西
I have something better.
1992年 岩溪公园
1992. Rock Creek parkway.
你开奔驰撞了一辆道奇卡拉万
You slammed your mercedes coupe into a Dodge caravan,
一名妇女和她七岁的女儿因此丧生
killing a woman and her 7-year-old daughter.
为什么逃离现场
Why'd you flee the scene?
难道与你那晚在斯特森斯酒吧
Anything to do with your $75 bar bill
消费的75美元有关吗
at Stetsons earlier that night?
你是怎样拿到这些资料的
How the hell did you get that information?
-根本没有记录 -有记录
- There are no records. - There are records.
这是拆卸你梅赛德斯轿车的废车场
Receipts, paint samples, eyewitness accounts,
提供的发♥票♥ 颜料样品 目击者描述及其证言
testimonials from the junkyard that demolished your Mercedes.
如果你不投票赞成枪♥支♥管理法案
And it all goes to the times
这一切就会公布于众
if you don't vote down this challenge to the gun law.
所以 你不是说你要好好工作吗
So, before you go ahead and do what you say is your job,
问问自己这是否值得
ask yourself how much it's really worth.
法庭见
See you in court.
-他来了 -罗森
- Here he is. - Rosen!
-他来了 -谢谢
- There he is! - Thank you.
总统枪♥支♥管制法案的反对者
Opposition to the president's gun-control legislation
第四巡回法庭对格兰特总统的枪♥支♥管制法案作出裁决
于今日遭受了毁灭性的打击
was dealt a crippling blow today
第四巡回法庭以二比一的票数
as the fourth circuit court ruled two to one
支持该法案
to uphold the bill.
第四巡回法庭支持该法案使反对者大为震惊
如此的裁决将使恐慌
This decision should strike fear
深深的埋入美国民众
into the hearts of the American public
以及每一个宪法信仰者的心底
and anyone else who believes in our constitution.
这不是我一个人的胜利
This isn't a victory for me.
格兰特总统的枪♥支♥管制法案在第四巡回法庭获胜
这是美国人♥民♥的胜利
It's a victory for the American people.
你真厉害 罗森
You really came through, Rosen.
谢谢 总统先生 这是我分内的事
Oh, thank you, sir. I just did what I had to do.
继续努力
Well, keep doing it.
总统先生 第♥一♥夫♥人♥的会议
Mr. President? The First Lady's uh, meeting?
现在开始了
It's beginning.
我马上就到 盖比
I'll be there when I can, Gabby.
敬大卫
To David.
敬大卫
Hear, hear.
-好极了 -敬大卫
- Beautiful. - Hear, hear.
警方正在讯问达伦
The police are interviewing Darren right now.
我想他肯定会如实交代
I'm sure he's telling them everything,
想必很快
so I'm gonna be an official suspect soon,
我就会是主要犯罪嫌疑人了
if I'm not already.
如果你不告诉我真♥相♥ 凯瑟琳
If you're not gonna tell me the truth, Catherine,
我也无能为力
there's nothing more I can do.
真♥相♥是我那时无聊透顶 失去理智
The truth is, I was bored out of my mind,
和一名17岁的男孩发生了关系
and I slept with a 17-year-old.
我和一个孩子瞎搞了 这事荒淫且无♥耻♥
I screwed a kid, and it was wrong and dirty.
但你知道吗 那感觉爽到爆
And you know what? It felt frickin' great.
后来凯特琳发现了此事 我搞砸了
And then Caitlin found out, and I ruined everything
我的婚姻 我的家庭
my marriage, my family.
我觉得恶心
I feel sick.
我下流无♥耻♥
I am disgusting.
但我不是凶手
But I am not a murderer.
我们必须开始查找其他犯罪嫌疑人
We need to start looking for other possible suspects.
好
On it.
-出什么事了 -凯特琳在去酒店之前
- What's going on? - Caitlin was at her best friend's house
一直住在她好朋友家里
before she went to the hotel.
之前她有没有见过其他人 去过其他地方
Did she meet up with anyone before that? Go anywhere else?
奥利维亚
Hello? Olivia.
-什么 -难道你俩就没注意到
- What? - Did you two seriously not notice
我已经失踪24小时了吗
that I have been gone for the last 24 hours?
过去整整三个月的时间内
You know, I spent three whole months
是我一直打理这间办公室
keeping tabs on this office.
是我每天去电脑商店找你
I went to see you every day at the computer store.
是我一直与白宫里的艾比保持联♥系♥
I constantly checked in with Abby at the White House.
是我为了你找遍了大半个地球
I found you halfway across the world.
是我让这个地方得以保存下来
I'm the one who made sure this place didn't die!
而我失踪了一整天 你们连眼都没眨一下
And I go M.I.A. for a whole day and nobody even bats an eye?
这太过分了
That is unacceptable.
哈里森就是这样死的
That is how Harrison died.
因为我们不够警惕 不够用心
Because we weren't vigilant. We didn't pay attention.
事情恶化我们却毫无察觉
We didn't notice when things went bad.
所以要是我们其中一人失踪24小时
So when one of us goes missing for 24 hours,
其他的人必须去找
the other ones freakin' look for them!
杰夫
Jeff!
感谢你能来
Thank you so much for coming!
别客气 第♥一♥夫♥人♥
My pleasure, Madame First Lady.
请允许我为你介绍我的同事
Allow me to introduce you to my colleagues.
这是我内务部的朋友迪克·克莱蒙斯
We've got our good friend Dick Clemons here from Interior.
那位是比尔·海因 负责美国宇航局
And that's Bill Hine over there, runs NASA.
卫生局局长帕特森 您好
Surgeon General Patterson, hello.
来自农业部的道格·拉弗蒂
Doug Lafferty from the Department of Agriculture.
来自联邦调查局的约翰·布林克利
John Brinkley here is with the FBI.
旁边的那位是他的助理 您好
He brought along his associate. Hello.
这位是我们的新闻秘♥书♥长♥艾比·惠兰
Oh, and this is Abby Whelan, our Press Secretary,
-我想你们在电♥话♥上已经交流过 -没错
- whom I think you've spoken to over the phone. - Yes.
这段视频
剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表