剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表
the Pentagon, and US Aficom,
确保没人会在不告知我们的情况下
making sure no one briefs the press on casualties
向媒体散布西安哥拉的人员伤亡情况
out of West Angola without clearing through us.
很好
Good.
我们的盟友是
Our allies are, um...
怎么了
What?
抱歉
Oh, sorry.
盟军司令部通过中♥央♥司令部连接
The allied command is linked through CENTCOM.
中♥央♥司令部
CENTCOM?
我刚刚说了中♥央♥司令部吗
Did I say CENTCOM?
抱歉 我 我
I'm sorry. I-I...
-艾比 -是
- Abby. - Yes?
-你还好吗 -是的 很好
- You okay? - Fine, yes.
怎么了
What's going on?
是奥利维亚
It's Olivia.
虽然她回电♥话♥不是很积极
She's not the best at returning calls,
但这次不一样
but this is different.
不大对劲儿 我知道出事了 我...
Something's wrong. I know something happened and I just...
我真的不想打扰您的 但...
I really don't want to bother you, but, um...
您最近和她联♥系♥过吗
have you spoken with her recently?
坐吧
Have a seat.
你知道奥利维亚失踪了
You knew Olivia was missing.
然后呢
Yes?
你明知奥利维亚失踪了却不告诉我
You knew olivia was missing, and you didn't tell me!
-我没有 -大卫
- I didn't. - David!
-艾比 -我有权知道
- Abby. - I had a right to know.
以什么身份
In what capacity?
什么
What?!
我知道丽芙被绑♥架♥了是因为
I know about Liv's kidnapping because,
我是美国司法部长
as the Attorney General of the United States,
我要颁布授权令还要提供法律依据
I have to write warrants and create legal cover
那样我们才能冲到她被劫持的地方
so we could raid the facility where she was being held
去救她
in an attempt to rescue her.
告诉你这个消息
Would it have helped me do my job
能帮我更好的完成工作吗
to inform you of this information?
你明知我是什么意思
You know what I mean!
她的失踪对我而言
Her disappearance was described to me
涉及国♥家♥安♥全♥
as a matter of national security.
你是国♥家♥安♥全♥顾问吗
Are you the national security adviser?
还是说你是需要向总统汇报国♥家♥安♥全♥事务的
Or a member of any team that has anything to do
任何小组中的一员吗
with briefing the president on national-security issues?
得了吧
Oh, come on!
你的安全许可等级有比白宫大门外
Is your security clearance higher than that weird guy
露营吃报纸的那个痴汉高吗
who camps outside the White House gate and eats newspaper?
你这样真像个混♥蛋♥
You're being an ass.
不 你没有
No. It is not.
所以我没有义务告诉你
So I did not have to tell you
因为你无权知道
because you did not have a right to know.
你个王八蛋
You son of a bitch.
她是我最好的朋友
She is my best friend.
她是我最好的朋友 现在被困在某个地方
She's my best friend, and she is trapped somewhere.
可能正在经历极其可怕的事情
And horrible things are happening to her,
而你还在这里开这些恶心的玩笑
and you are making snide jokes because what?
就因为我们分手的时候伤了你的感情吗
Because you got your feelings hurt because we broke up?
有人绑♥架♥了我最好的朋友
Someone kidnapped my best friend.
好好听听这句话 大卫
Listen to that sentence, David!
有人绑♥架♥了我最好的朋友
Someone kidnapped my best friend!
不 有人绑♥架♥了我唯一的朋友
No. Someone kidnapped my only friend.
我只有她这一个朋友 我没有朋友
She is my only friend. I don't have friends.
我只有丽芙
I have Liv.
她已经遭遇了不幸
And something bad has happened to her,
而我甚至连一个保护她的机会都没有
and I didn't even get a chance to be her gladiator
因为甚至没人来告诉我一声
because no one even bothered to let me know
她失踪了 她遇到麻烦了
that she was missing, that she was in trouble,
她需要我
that she needed me!
一直以来 一直以来都是她救我
All the times -- all the times she saves me.
一直以来 我也会救她的 大卫
All the times. I would save her, David.
哪怕刀山火海我也会去救她
I would go over a cliff for her.
但我不知道 就因为我不在那里工作了
But I didn't know because I don't work there anymore.
我不是他们中的一员了
I'm not one of them anymore.
所以 如果发生了什么事
So when something happens,
你必须告诉我 我唯一的朋友被绑♥架♥了
you have to tell me that my only friend's been kidnapped!
给
Here.
艾比
Abby?
什么
What?
她不是你唯一的朋友
She's not your only friend.
这酒可真辣
Oh, that bites.
北方人啊
Yankee.
奥利维亚怎么样了
What's the word on Olivia?
塞说中情局有信心
Cy says the CIA's confident
能在24小时内救出她
they'll have her home within 24 hours.
不错啊
That's good.
有她在 我们甚至能相处得更好
We sleep better when she's lying between us.
我不知道该怎么回答你
I'm not sure how to respond to that.
真♥相♥使你获得自♥由♥
The truth shall set you free.
但这句话不适用于我
Everybody but me, that is.
我们就不要再追究安德鲁了
We're gonna have to let Andrew walk.
什么
What?
如果我们不放过他 他就会告诉全世界
If we don't, he's gonna tell the entire world
我曾蠢到张开自己的双腿迎接他
that I was stupid enough to spread my legs for him.
他是这个国家的叛徒
The man is a traitor to this country.
他制♥造♥了一场假的刺杀事件
He faked an assassination attempt.
-他找人绑♥架♥了丽芙 -那我就被毁了
- He had liv Kidnapped. - I'll be ruined.
美国人♥民♥可以原谅一个男人风流不断
America can forgive a man a hundred infidelities,
但却不能容忍♥女人红杏出墙 哪怕只有一次
but they will never forgive a woman even one.
我会被毁掉的 我这一辈子都完蛋了
I will be ruined, finished, done.
梅莉
Mellie...
我来问你
Let me ask you something.
你想要什么 在这个世界上
What do you want, really want,
你最想要什么
more than anything in the world?
杰瑞
Jerry...
能活过来
alive again.
我是说在真实世界中可以得到的东西
What do you want... that you can actually have?
那些可能实现的
What do you want that feels possible?
丽芙
Liv...
能安然无恙
home safe.
菲茨 你来问我
Fitz, ask me.
问我想得到什么可能实现的东西
Ask me what I want that feels possible.
你想要什么
What do you want?
我想成为美♥利♥坚♥合众国的总统
I want to be the president of the United States.
我想统治这个世界
I want to run the world.
那么
So...
我不再追究安德鲁
Andrew walks.
这样行吗
Okay, then.
行
Okay.
我怎么没来过这间屋子
I don't think I've ever been in here.
这原来是哈里森的办公室
It was Harrison's office.
再之前是史蒂芬的
Before that, it was Stephen's office.
我总觉得这里...
I always think it feels like it's...
满是亡魂
full of ghosts or something.
无所谓了
Whatever.
哈克还在研究古斯塔沃给他的密♥码♥吗
Huck still working on the password Gustavo gave him?
奎恩
Quinn.
我知道你要说什么
I know what you're going to say,
所以你就省省吧
so you don't have to tell me.
哈克做了些非常暴♥力♥的事情
Huck did something unspeakably violent.
血流满地 骨肉横飞
Lots of blood, probably some butchering, severed limbs.
他喜欢这种感觉
He likes severed limbs.
看起来像恐怖电影 对吧
Looks like a horror film, right?
很正常 他没事
That's normal. He's fine.
-他有事 奎恩 -当然有
剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表