剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表
Huck...
你有工作上的事要交代我吗
Do you have a work-related request for me?
我想知道伊丽莎白·诺斯
I need to know what kind of dirt
知道塞勒斯哪些丑事
Elizabeth North has on Cyrus.
你是说塞勒斯知道伊丽莎白哪些丑事吗
You mean that Cyrus has on Elizabeth?
不 是伊丽莎白有塞勒斯什么把柄
No, that Elizabeth has on Cyrus.
-但伊丽莎白是我们的客户 -我知道
- But Elizabeth's our client. - I'm aware of that.
所以我们要背着客户
So we're going behind our client's back
帮着别人搞垮我们的客户吗
to help someone who's not our client in hopes of screwing our client?
我们只是尽职调查
We're doing our due diligence.
不知道法律上会不会承认
I wonder what the law would say about that.
照片 视频
Pictures, videos.
至少我们知道要解决哪些问题了
At least now we know exactly what we're dealing with.
知道伊丽莎白·诺斯有你哪些把柄
What Elizabeth North has on you.
我真蠢 蠢到家了
God, I'm a stupid... stupid man.
你我都知道你不蠢
We both know that isn't true.
不 我知道我有多愚蠢
No, I know exactly how stupid I am,
因为我对别人也做过这种事
because I've done this to people.
我用同样的方式设计别人
I have set people up in exactly this way.
我利用他们的淫欲和贪婪
I exploited their lust and their greed
还有他们的软弱来达到我的目的
and their weakness to get exactly what I want.
我甚至是这种
I wrote the book
特殊政♥治♥勒索的开山鼻祖
on this particular brand of political extortion,
如今却居然也成为了受害者
and yet somehow I fell f-for it anyway.
我
Me.
堂堂的白宫幕僚长
The White House Chief of Staff.
一人之下万人之上
Allegedly one of the most powerful men in the country.
还牵连了...
I've compromised...
我的正直
...My integrity...
我的家庭
...My family...
我的总统
My president.
为了什么
For what?
我们知道你手♥机♥是怎么回事了
We found out what happened to your phone.
真是好消息
That's great news.
谁干的
Who was it?
不是人 是一种东西
Not a who, a what.
是金凤花病毒
The goldilocks virus.
几周前入侵了不少儿童网站
Struck dozens of kids' sites a couple weeks ago.
只是病毒吗
It was just a virus?
你女儿的平板电脑一定是被感染了
Your daughter's tablet must have been infected,
它又通过你家的无线网传播到你的手♥机♥上
and it spread to the phone over your home's Wi-Fi.
我同事做了病毒查杀
My associate ran a virus scan
升级了你家网络的防火墙
and updated the firewall on your network,
现在没事了
so you're good to go.
真是松了口气 谢谢你 奥利维亚
What a relief. Thank you so much, Olivia.
别客气
Don't mention it.
等我冷静下来 我就回办公室
I'll head back to the office... once I've steadied myself.
今晚我不希望你回白宫
I don't want you going back to the White House tonight.
恕我直言 你无权命令我
With all due respect, I don't take orders from you.
如果你是我客户我就有
You do if you're my client.
我不能不回去
I can't just not go back.
就请一次病假吧
Call in sick for once in your life.
给我个做好本职的机会
Give me a chance to do what I do.
-好 -你下次见迈克尔是什么时候
- Okay. - When's the next time you're supposed to see Michael?
今晚
Tonight.
在他的新家 我当冤大头付账的新家
At his new apartment, which I paid for like an idiot.
取消掉 就说工作忙
Cancel. Blame it on work.
说有西安哥拉的事儿要处理
Blame it on West Angola.
但就是别去见他
But you're not to see him --
尤其是现在这状态
not in the state you're in.
你说得对
You're right.
我去只会杀了他
I'd only end up killing him,
这结局对我俩都不好办 是不是
and that wouldn't make either of our jobs any easier, would it?
回家吧
Go home.
哄你女儿睡觉
Put your daughter to bed.
文件在去五角大楼的路上了
The files are on their way to the Pentagon
由无标记的武装车辆押运
in an armed, unmarked vehicle.
一旦到达 大卫和他手下会浏览一遍
Once they've arrived, David and his team will go over them
我们就可以逮捕我爸爸了
and we can take my father into custody.
大卫觉得你或许得出庭
David thinks you may have to appear before the tribunal
以证明文件的真实性
to attest to the documents' authenticity.
你愿意吗
Is that something you'd be willing to do?
当然
Of course.
你会把我弄出去的 对吗
You're getting me out of here, right?
当然了
Of course.
不 我是说如果他又提出什么疯狂计划
No, I mean if he somehow comes up with a crazy scheme
说我该在这再待久一些
for how I should stay in here just a little while longer,
又多关我几个月
and then a few months more.
你会出去的
You're getting out of here.
好的
Okay.
怎么了
What?
你本可以不管我的
You could let me rot in here.
很容易
Be easy.
就解决了你所有问题
Solve all your problems.
我的确是跟他说过你也爱我
I mean, I did tell him that you loved me, too,
但那只是想惹他生气
but I was just messing with his head.
你只要视若无睹
All you have to do is turn your back,
就可以和菲茨那家伙奔向阳光了
and you and that Fitz guy can dance off into the sun.
别再说我和太阳
Don't ever talk about me and the sun
还有别的男人的事儿了
and another man again.
别这样了
Don't ever do that.
好吗
Okay?
好的
Okay.
我知道我不该来
I-I know I shouldn't be here.
但你取消计划以后 我很担心
But when you canceled, I-I got worried,
所以托了点关系
so I pulled some strings
要到了你家地址...
and got your home address and...
我能进来吗
Can I come in?
你家真漂亮 塞勒斯
Your home is perfect, Cyrus.
跟我想的一模一样
Exactly the way I imagined it.
迷人
Beautiful.
阳刚
Masculine.
别这样
You shouldn't.
艾拉 她在房♥间睡觉呢
Ella... she's asleep in her room.
那我们得动作轻点
Then we'll have to be very quiet.
我不能这样 迈克尔
I can't do this, Michael.
如果你想我走 我就走
If you want me to go, I'll go.
但是...
But, uh...
感觉你不想让我走呢
it doesn't feel like you want me to go.
转过去 撅起来
Turn around and bend over.
然后呢
Now what?
闭嘴 不许再说话
Shut up. Don't say another word.
塞勒斯
Cyrus...
不许说话
Not another sound.
不要发出任何动静 记得吗
We have to be quiet, remember?
我看了他们所有人的手♥机♥
I've been through all of their phones --
迈克尔 塞勒斯 伊丽莎白的
Michael's, Cyrus', Elizabeth's.
他什么也没告诉她
He didn't give her anything.
什么
What?
迈克尔手上有塞勒斯所有的机密情报
Michael had access to all of Cyrus' classified intel,
但他告诉伊丽莎白的只有关闭军事基地这些事
but all he gave Elizabeth were some military-base closings.
就这些吗
That's it?
迈克尔
Michael.
你是谁
Uh... who are -- who are you?
我和我同事黑进了你的手♥机♥和邮箱 迈克尔
My associates and I hacked your e-mail, Michael, and your phone.
我们知道你在替伊丽莎白·诺斯办事儿
We know you're working for Elizabeth North,
也知道你给了她哪些信息
and we know what information you've given her.
西安哥拉
West Angola.
想起来了吗
Ring a bell?
我不知道你怎么想的...
Look, I don't know what you think...
我想你有手段
剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表