剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表
奥利维亚
Olivia?
波普 塞勒斯
Pope, Cyrus.
不 我没跟奥利维亚谈过
No, I have not spoken to Olivia Pope.
我刚要出门 小红
I was on my way out, Red.
今天很忙 好多工作
Busy day, lots to do.
我不能再跟你同流合污了 塞勒斯
I can't keep doing this with you, Cyrus.
越来越老套了 你不感到厌烦吗
It's getting old. Aren't you tired of it?
谎言 阴谋 我像神探南茜一样
The lying, the scheming, me running around
四处奔波 十指紧扣祈祷不要出事
like I'm Nancy Drew with my fingers crossed
祈祷你没杀了奥利维亚
hoping you haven't killed Olivia.
有点良心吧
Have a-a soul.
-有点人性吧 -我不能告诉你
- Be a human being. - I can't tell you.
跟死去的陪审员有关系吗
Does it have to do with the dead jurors?
-我不能告诉你 -为什么
- I can't tell you. - Why not?
因为你还没资格知道
Because you don't have the clearance.
是越来越老套了 我也很厌倦
It is getting old. I am tired of it.
但是保护他的利益
But it's my job
满足他玩转世界 开拓新天地的需求
to protect his interests and serve his needs,
是我的工作
to spin the world and raise the sun.
我不能有良心
I can't have a soul.
如果我有 我一定一事无成
If I had one, I would never accomplish a thing.
-什么事 -奥利维亚 欢迎回家
- What? - Olivia, welcome home.
你想要什么
What do you want?
只是想说这场仗打得漂亮
Simply to say "Good game."
你的小计划 你的万福玛丽亚
Your little plan? Your Hail Mary?
如此简单巧妙 你简直是个英雄
So simple, so smart. Heroic.
做得好
Well done.
这次我没能算计到你 但有人会的
I didn't get you this time, but someone will.
只要指挥官还在背后操控着一切
And as long as command's fingers are on the puppet strings,
就一定有突破口可以把你拿下
then there's a link -- a way to take you down.
但现在我很疑惑 你已经成功了
But now I'm confused. You succeeded.
如果你的目标是拿下指挥官
If your goal was to take command down,
那你已经成功了
then you were successful.
你做到了 你毁了指挥官
You did it -- you destroyed command,
抹去了它存在的痕迹
wiped away command's existence.
只剩几个特工
There were only a few agents left
知道我的指挥官身份
who could identify me as command.
我知道你在想什么
I know what you're thinking.
顶点公♥司♥长♥期♥债务
剩下的B613文件会证明我是指挥官
The remaining B613 files will prove I'm command.
那些已经被 不如这样说 存档了
Those have been, shall we say, archived.
如果你还在希望
And in case you were still hoping
你母亲会帮你 别想了
your mother was an ally, don't.
她爱你 但更爱自♥由♥
She loves you -- just not as much as she loves her freedom.
-就这样吗 -就这样
- Is that it? - That's it.
你同意永远否认
You agree to deny the existence of B613
B613的存在 就自♥由♥了
for the rest of your life, and you walk.
那我需要一支笔 亲爱的
Well, I'm gonna need a pen, baby.
你的小伎俩让B613从地图上消失了
Your little stunt? Wiped B613 off the map.
你杀了指挥官 你开毙了他
You killed command. You shot command to death.
幸运的是 你父亲没有在交火中被捕
Luckily, your father didn't get caught in the crossfire.
罗文死了 但伊莱·波普呢
Rowan is dead. But Eli Pope?
现在我只是个
Well, now, I'm just an old,
无辜 蹒跚 在国家博物馆工作的
innocent, doddering paleontologist
老古生物学家罢了
who works for the Smithsonian.
没有人关注 没有人搜查
No one is looking at me. No one is searching for me.
没有人会去考虑我有什么阴谋
No one would ever even think to wonder what I'm up to.
我自♥由♥了
I am free.
因此 宝贝 爸爸要谢谢你
And for that, baby, Daddy thanks you.
睡个好觉 奥利维亚
Sleep well, Olivia.
新任议员 梅莉·格兰特
Your new junior senator, Mellie Grant!
谢谢 谢谢大家
Thank you! Oh, thank you, everybody!
这太...
Wow, this is just --
我万分感激 倍感荣幸
I am so thankful and honored and humbled
能够当选伟大的弗吉尼亚州议员
to be able to serve the great state of Virginia
为你们服务
as your new senator.
太棒了
Yes!
弗吉尼亚对我来说是个非常特别的地方
Virginia is a special place to me.
恭喜 总统先生
Congratulations, mister president.
也恭喜你
Congratulations to you.
干得漂亮 莉兹 谢谢
You did good work, Liz. Thank you.
我们熬过去了 但愿一切都过去了
Well, we survived. Hopefully, it's all behind us.
什么都过去了
What's behind us?
你在说什么呢
What are you talking about?
抱歉 我多嘴了 我以为您知道
I-I'm sorry. I've overstepped. I thought you knew.
知道什么
Knew what?
那个捐赠者
Uh...the donor.
什么捐赠者
What donor?
看来没有人告诉您
I guess nobody told you.
格兰特夫人竞选阵营里来了一位捐赠者
There was a donor to Mrs. Grant's campaign.
最后几天才找的她
He came to her in the last few days.
他知道她的事 您的事
He knew things about her, about you.
不为人所知的那些事 可怕的事
Things people don't know -- terrible things.
他要求她干了一些事
He...asked her to do something.
他是谁
Who was he?
我不知道他到底是谁
I-I don't know who he was exactly,
但也许您认得出
but maybe you'd recognize him.
这里
Oh, here.
我也要谢谢所有的志愿者
And I would also like to thank all those volunteers.
是啊
Yes!
他让她干了什么
What did he ask her to do?
你们都付出了很多
So many of you have worked so hard,
但我还有一位特别之人要感谢
but I have to say a special thank-you
没有他我今天也不会站到这里
to the one person without whom I wouldn't be here.
他是我的英雄 不断地给我鼓励 支持着我
He is my hero, my inspiration, and my biggest supporter.
女士们先生们 有请美国总统
Ladies and gentlemen, the president of the United States,
菲茨杰拉德·格兰特
Fitzgerald Grant.
谢谢你们
Thank you all so much!
就这样了吗
So that's it?
就这样放过罗文 毫发无损
Rowan just walks away -- scot-free.
奎恩 我签了协议
Quinn, I signed an agreement.
即使我说了 也于事无补
Even if I talked, it wouldn't do any good.
他把所有能指证
He's destroyed any and all evidence
B613的证据都给毁了
that could point to the existence of B613.
在世人看来 B613从未存在过
As far as the world knows, it was never there.
是吗 我们偷的那20亿可不这么说
Really? Because we've got $2 billion that says it was.
什么
What?
哈克从B613偷的那些钱
The money Huck stole from B613.
那笔钱证明不了什么
That money doesn't prove anything.
从他们账户上偷来的 当然可以追踪回去
No, it came from their accounts. You can trace it back.
那笔钱经了无数个海外账户
That money has been run through so many offshore accounts,
可以来自任意地点
it could have come from anywhere.
最后一句再说一遍
Say that last thing again.
什么 钱可以来自任何地方吗
What? The money could have come from anywhere?
真的吗
Really?
-任何地方吗 -是的
- Anywhere? - Yeah.
任何地方 怎么了
Anywhere. Why?
伊莱贾·波普吗
Elijah Pope?
是我
Yes.
你被逮捕了
You're under arrest.
我来告诉你们 你们马上
Let me tell you about the terrible mistake
就要犯大错了
you're about to make.
-让我... -知道吗 头儿
- Allow me -- - You know what, chief?
这话我每天至少听五遍
I hear this story like five times a day.
把他拷上
Go ahead and cuff him.
挪用公♥款♥ 是吧
Embezzlement, huh?
看到这个 进场费给的也值了
Now, this -- this is worth the price of admission.
我和警探谈过了
I talked to the detectives.
显然 他们是接到了一个匿名电♥话♥
Apparently, they got an anonymous phone call.
有人说你从当上博物馆馆长
Someone saying you've been picking the pockets
那刻起就开始悄悄地侵吞公♥款♥
剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表