剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表
Thinking's for losers.
快
Come on.
白俄♥罗♥斯♥是主♥权♥国家
Belarus is a sovereign country,
所以 首先 我让联♥合♥国♥介入
So first, I'd get the U.N. on board.
联♥合♥国♥ 错
The U.N. Wrong!
一半议员讨厌联♥合♥国♥ 再来
Half the senators hate the U.N. Try again.
再来 再来 再来
Try again, try again, try again!
我们明天再继续 行吗
Can we please do this tomorrow, please?
忙了一天了 里奥 议员精疲力尽了
It has been a long day, Leo. The senator's exhausted.
是吗 当总统就是这么累人的
Yeah? Being president's an exhausting job.
普金坐在明斯克城市广场的一辆坦克上
Now, Putin is sitting on a tank in Minsk's Town Square
享受后背按♥摩♥
getting a back rub.
你打算怎么做 苏珊
What you gonna do, Susan?
我给个提示
I'll give you a hint --
和世界上最强的军队有关
It involves the mightiest military in the world.
好吧 让我想想
Okay, uh, let's see.
根据宪法第八章第一条
According to article 1, section 8 of the Constitution,
宣战权
The power to declare war
实际上掌握在国会手中 所以
is really in the hands of congress, so --
一半议员
Now half the senators --
就是不讨厌你这位联♥合♥国♥拥趸的那些议员
the ones who don't hate you for being a U.N.-loving commie --
实际上在议院会议厅里睡觉
are actually asleep in the senate chambers.
我 你想让我说什么
I -- what do you want me to say?
我怎么知道 你才是总统
How should I know?! You're the one who's president!
不不不
Oh, no, no. No.
普金做完后背按♥摩♥了 苏珊
Putin's done with the back rub, Susan.
他在做纹身 上面刺着"去你的 美国"
Now he's a getting a tattoo that says "Kiss my ass, America."
你怎么办 苏珊 你是总统
What do you do, Susan? You're the president.
-你怎么做 -我不...
- What do you do? - I don't --
-里奥 明早再来吧 -怎么办 苏珊
Leo, let's start again in the morning. What do you do, Susan?
你会怎么做 你会怎么做
What are you gonna do? What are you gonna do?
你会怎么做 你会怎么做
What are you gonna do? What are you gonna do?
你会怎么做 你会怎么做
What are you gonna do? What are you gonna do?
-我不干了 -什么
- I quit! - What?!
我就会这么做 我辞职
That's what I do. I quit.
-你不能辞职 -省省吧
- You can't quit. - Save it.
这无关好政♥府♥或民♥意♥
This isn't about good governance or the will of the people
或是解决需解决的问题
or solving problems that need to be solved.
这只是戏剧
This is just...theater!
这是演戏
It's play acting!
告诉总统 我很抱歉
Tell the President I'm very sorry,
但他得另请高明了
but he needs to find someone else for the job.
如果根本没有尸体呢
What if there was no body to find?
你我都知道
You and I both know
解决死去的露易丝的最好方法是让她消失
the best way to handle dead Lois is disappear her,
很可能绑♥架♥者就是这么做的
and that's probably what the kidnappers did.
我们就会这么做
That's what we'd do.
烧了她
Burn her.
把她熔了
Dissolve her.
把她的尸体沉入湖底
Send her to the bottom of a lake.
-分尸 -不是吗
- In pieces. - Right?
要不要吃点东西 然后一起去验尸房♥看看
You want to get some dinner, check the morgues together?
不 我去不了
Uh, no. I can't.
你能自己去吗 我还有地方要去
Can you do it without me? I have someplace to be.
好
Okay.
有件事我必须要去做
I just have something I need to do.
我都说了 没问题
I said, "Okay." No problem.
你怎么能随便对别人说B613的事呢
You don't just tell anyone about B613.
不可以这样做的
It doesn't work that way.
我没有跟随便的什么人说
I didn't tell just anyone.
我是跟美国的司法部长说的
I told the Attorney General of the United States.
你是怎么知道的
How did you even find out?
那可是B613 金 那才是重点
It's B613, Kim. That's the point.
到处都有他们的眼线
They have eyes and ears everywhere.
但这是好事啊 会没事的
But it was good. It is going to be okay.
大卫·罗森站在我们这边 迪亚戈
David Rosen is on our side, Diego.
他和我一样关心这件事
He was just as concerned as me.
别管这事了 不要再管了
You need to drop this. You need to drop this right now.
太危险了
It isn't safe.
你的处境很危险
You are not safe.
为哈维想想
Think about Javi.
你认为司法部长难道不应该
You don't think that the attorney general
竭尽所能
will do everything in his power
来保护为控告B613作证的人全家的安危吗
to protect the family of the man who testifies against B613,
是谁 是谁告诉全世界他们的所作所为的
who -- who tells the world about everything that they did?
你跟他说我会作证吗
You told him I'd testify?
还没有
Not yet.
不过你应该用作证来换取赦免权
But you should in return for full immunity.
如果我越权了 我向你道歉
I am sorry if I overstepped,
但我和你是站在同一边的
but I am on your side.
我现在相信你了
I believe you now.
那段时间你总来找我
Isn't that what you wanted
不就是为了让我相信你吗
all those times that you kept coming to the house?
这个组织 这个B613
This group, this B613,
想想他们对你所做的事
think about what they did to you,
他们对我们所做的事
what they did to us,
天晓得还有多少个家庭也和我们一样
what they have done to god knows how many other families.
我做不到
I can't do it.
实在太危险了
It's too dangerous.
听我说 迪亚戈
Listen to me, Diego.
不管你跟不跟我一起 我都不会放弃的
I am going forward with this whether you're with me or not.
司法部
金不肯听我的
Kim's not budging.
不管我是否参与 她都会继续跟进此事
She's going forward whether I'm involved or not.
你跟她解释这件事有多疯狂了吗
And you explained to her how completely insane that is.
她认为政♥府♥可以保护她
She thinks that the government will protect her.
-不 他们不能 也不会 -我们可真高贵...
- No, they won't. They can't. - We are so royally...
哈克 你必须去作证
Huck, you have to testify.
什么
What?
你必须去作证
You have to testify.
说政♥府♥从未对你做过那些事
Say the government never did anything to you,
说你是个患有创伤后遗症擅离职守的军人
that you're a soldier with PTSD who went AWOL,
你对你妻子说那些不着边际的故事
that you told your wife some crazy story
只是为了想夺回自己的孩子
to try to get your kid back.
她会知道我在说谎
She'll know that I'm lying.
她永远都不会再跟我说话了
She'll never speak to me again.
但起码你们俩都能活命
At least you'll both be alive.
你开什么玩笑
Are you kidding me?
我们非得现在谈吗
We have to do this now?
是的 必须现在谈
Yes, we have to do this now.
现在 当然了
Now. Of course.
我之前就想跟你谈 你还记得吧
I tried to do this before, you may recall,
但你拒绝跟我谈
and you refused to talk to me.
当然得现在谈了
So, of course now,
尽管有一整个晚上的时间
even though we could have done this
你都可以跟我谈
at any point in the entire evening.
但不 必须现在谈
No, it has to be now
因为现在我要睡觉了
because I want to sleep now.
苏珊·罗丝的事你做得太过分了
You were out of line with Susan Ross.
不 苏珊·罗丝需要强硬起来 艾比
No. No, Susan Ross needs to toughen up, Abby.
我是在帮她的忙 我在帮你的忙
I'm doing her a favor. I'm doing you a favor.
我在帮美国的忙
I'm doing the United States a favor.
这么说 你把她从屋里吓跑了
Oh, so you were helping America
是在帮美国的忙了吗
when you browbeat her out of the room?
如果她连我的虚拟问题都应付不了
If she can't handle me asking her fake questions,
那她要怎么来应对实际的工作呢
how's she gonna handle the actual job?
你就是个恶棍
You were a bully.
恶棍 你知道谁才是恶棍吗
A bully? You know who's a bully?
约瑟夫·斯大林 萨♥达♥姆♥·侯赛因
Joseph Stalin, Saddam Hussein.
他们才是美国总统必须去应对的恶棍
Those are the bullies American presidents have to deal with.
哈里·杜鲁门必须决定是否投放原♥子♥弹♥
Harry Truman had to decide whether to drop an atomic bomb.
剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表