剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表
又到了恐吓时间了吗
Am I due for a good threatening?
有意思 但我现在没时间开玩笑
Funny, but I don't have time for jokes.
罗文想杀我
Rowan is trying to kill me.
我需要你的帮助
So, I need your help.
我必须确保 一旦我出事了
I need to know that should anything happen to me,
你会公开B613文件
you'll release the B613 files.
不行
No.
什么
What?
我再也不想跟那些文件扯上关系了
I don't want anything more to do with those files.
我手上沾的血已经够多了
I've got enough blood on my hands already.
真希望你从没给过我那些文件
I wish you'd never given them to me.
真希望我从没看过它们
I wish I'd never opened them.
那就把文件还给我
Then give them back to me.
不行
No.
你在耍我吗
Are you kidding me?
那些文件会拖垮美国政♥府♥
Those files would bring down the U.S. government,
摧毁两个多世纪以来的法治系统
destroy over two centuries of law and order
和权力制衡体系
and checks and balances,
世界上最健全的民♥主♥体系
and the world's greatest democracy
将毁于一旦
would swirl down the drain.
那些文件是个烫手山芋 杰克
Those files are evil, Jake.
不该落入任何人的手里 甚至不该存在
No one should have them. They shouldn't exist.
你的道德观就是狗屁 对我不管用
Your morality means nothing, not to me,
对B613不管用 更别提指挥官了
not to B613, and certainly not to Command.
把文件交给我
Give me the files
否则我分分钟拧断你的脖子
or I will snap your neck right now.
给你
Here.
现在快滚
Now get out.
谢了 罗森
Thanks, Rosen.
杰克
Jake.
-我要见你 -我在忙
- I need to see you. - I'm busy.
我有要紧事
Well, this is important.
不能等到晚上再说吗
Can it wait till tonight?
真不行 有件事我要告诉你
Not really. There's something I need to tell you.
要亲口对你说
In person.
-抱歉杰克 -奥利维亚
- I'm sorry, Jake. - Olivia?
我稍后再打给你
I'm gonna need to call you back.
奥利维亚
Olivia!
-奥利维亚 -梅莉
- Olivia! - Mellie.
你在这里做什么
What are you doing here?
我觉得这事你应该问你丈夫
I think that you should discuss that with your husband.
不必了 你在这里做什么
No. What are you doing here?
你在我家做什么
What are you doing in my house?
你得告诉我 现在就说
You tell me. You tell me now.
我已经安排特勤局仔细检查了地毯和窗帘
I've got Secret Service ripping up the carpet and the drapes.
过去六个月的所有考勤卡
There's not a time card or a hall pass
以及放风通行证都仔细检查过了
in the past six months that's not being scrutinized.
很好 昨晚跟丢了凯伦的那两个特工呢
Good. What about the two agents who lost Karen last night?
他们已经卷铺盖走人了 先生
They're already packing their bags, sir.
你好 梅莉
Hello, Mellie.
你买♥♥了什么新靴子吗 新颜色的吗
Got some new boots on there? A new color?
你说过会预先通知我的
You said you would warn me.
关于你见奥利维亚·波普的事
About you seeing Olivia Pope.
那我先走一步
I'll just...
我要知道你为什么会让
I want to know why the hell
奥利维亚·波普出现在我家里
you've got Olivia Pope in my house.
-梅莉 -你为什么让她出现在这里
- Mellie. - Why did you bring Olivia here?
我没让她来
I didn't bring her here.
好吧
Right.
那就是一个有魔法的精灵帮你美梦成真
A magical fairy granted your wish
让奥利维亚·波普突然出现在总统办公室的
and, poof, Olivia Pope appeared in the Oval Office.
-梅莉 -还是你打了一通
- Mellie. - Or you made one of your masturbating
深夜自♥慰♥电♥话♥ 所以她就急匆匆赶来了
late-night phone calls, and she came running over.
我没有给奥利维亚打过电♥话♥
I didn't call Olivia.
是凯伦打的
Karen did.
-凯伦 -凯伦昨晚惹上麻烦了
- Karen? - Karen got into some trouble last night.
她参加派对 喝得酩酊大醉 事态失控
There was a party, and she got drunk, things got...
你应该庆幸她给丽芙打了电♥话♥
You should be glad she called Liv.
-我应该庆幸吗 -丽芙帮她从那里脱身了
- I should be glad? - Liv got her out of there.
她在处理这件事
She's handling the situation.
我应该感到庆幸
I should be glad?!
梅莉 就事论事
Mellie, focus.
我才是孩子的母亲
I am the mother.
这又不是她的家庭
This is not her family.
这是我的家庭
This is my family.
是我在收拾残局
I'm the one who picks up the pieces,
是我让这个家庭团结在一起
I'm the one who holds this family together,
我不要她插手 你让奥利维亚·波普出去
I want her out of here. You get Olivia Pope out of here.
我不想让她接近我的孩子
I don't want her anywhere near my child.
这事我会解决 决定我来做
I will fix this. I will make the decisions.
至于你 你就不要管了
You know what? You just stay out it.
我忍♥受过醉鬼梅莉
I have dealt with drunk Mellie,
不讲卫生的梅莉 等等
bad hygiene Mellie -- no, wait.
应该是 臭气熏天的梅莉
I got it -- smelly Mellie.
我忍♥受过醉鬼梅莉 臭气熏天的梅莉
I have dealt with drunk Mellie and smelly Mellie
"都见鬼去"梅莉 爱哭鬼梅莉
and "Screw everything to hell" Mellie and crybaby Mellie
"东西还没做好就吃"梅莉
and "Eat evething that is not nailed down" Mellie
可我从未抱怨过
and I have not complained.
但我不会接受 理直气壮地
But I will not put up with whatever righteous
在胡说八道的梅莉
history-rewriting Mellie you have going on
你现在就是这个样子
right here, right now.
这不是你的家
This is not your family.
你已经不是她母亲了 杰瑞死后就不是了
You are not the mother, not since Jerry died.
杰瑞死后 你就放弃了作为母亲的角色
Since Jerry died, you have abdicated your role.
你已经不是任何人的母亲了
You have mothered no one.
你没有团聚家人 没有收拾残局
You hold nothing together. You pick up no pieces.
知道我是怎么知道的吗
You know how I know this?
因为小泰迪以为保姆珍才是他妈妈
Because baby Teddy thinks his mother is Nanny Jen
凯伦昨晚玩三人行
and Karen spent last night in a threesome
两个男孩在她身上
with two guys doing a move on her
做什么他们所谓的埃菲尔铁塔式
they like to call Eiffel Towering!?
知道我是怎么知道的吗
You know how I know that?
我看了他们的性♥爱♥录像
I saw the sex tape they made!
所以你该庆幸她给奥利维亚打了电♥话♥
So you should be damn glad she called Olivia
因为奥利维亚·波普在收拾这个乱摊子
because Olivia Pope is fixing this mess,
你弄出来的乱摊子
this mess that you made.
我们弄出来的乱摊子
This mess that we made.
听着 我知道这些事我也有责任
Look, I know that I share some guilt in all of this.
但你要清楚我们之间的区别
But you want to know the difference between you and me?
每天我都要管理一个国家 天天如此
All day, every day, I am running a country.
我为失去儿子而感到悲痛
I am grieving for the loss of my son,
但我还要管理国家
but I am also running a country.
而你呢 每一天
All day, every day,
就穿着靴子和脏睡衣无所事事地
you are sitting around in booties and a dirty robe
在那吃薯片 中午11点就喝得酩酊大醉
eating chips and getting drunk at 11:00 a.m.!
性♥爱♥录像
A sex tape?
是的
Yeah.
有其父必有其女 不是吗
She takes after her daddy, then, doesn't she?
葛底斯汉堡店
录像带在哪 鲍比
Where's the video, Bobby?
你♥他♥妈♥的是谁
Who the hell are you?
我知道你是谁 鲍比
I know who you are, Bobby.
我知道你在富兰克林预备学院拿全额奖学金
I know you're on full scholarship at Franklin Prep.
我知道你妈妈有残疾
I know your mom's on disability
你哥哥因为偷车在奥古斯塔监狱服刑五年
and your big brother's doing five in Augusta for Grand Theft Auto.
而你在葛底斯汉堡店打工
And you work this crappy minimum-wage job
赚点微薄的薪水贴补家用
at Gettysburger to help out.
你很努力 很勤奋 我很尊重你
You're a hard worker -- a bootstrapper. I respect that.
但你要知道 我可以保证让你
But you should know, I will personally make sure
失去全额奖学金和这份薪水微薄的工作
you lose that scholarship and this crappy minimum-wage job
让你未来举步维艰
剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表