剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表
more than enough to make this stick.
我们俩合作 干掉他
Between the two of us, we'll nail him.
汤姆
Tom?
我觉得可以
I think I can do it.
-巴拉德上尉 -他在吗
- Captain Ballard? - Is he in?
总统在开会 是他叫你来的吗
The president's in a meeting. Is he expecting you?
-因为我... -你能告诉他我来了吗
- Because I -- - Can you let him know I'm here?
-有紧急情况 -但...
- And that it's urgent? - But --
真是紧急情况 劳伦 拜托
It's urgent. Lauren, please.
杰克
Jake.
总统先生
Mr. President,
是否能占用你一点时间
if I could just have a moment of your time,
我有话跟你说
there's something I need to tell you.
现在不行
Not right now.
-但... -劳伦 我马上就回来
- But -- - Lauren, I'll be back.
先生
Sir --
你介意等等吗
Would you care to wait?
拉尔森特工 我想跟你核实下
Agent Larsen, I'm gonna ask you to clarify
在过去六个月内你的一些行动日期
a few dates of service over the past six months.
好的
All right.
去年11月2日
November 2nd of last year.
总统在俄亥俄州拉票的时候
We have you assigned to POTUS' detail
你是被分配在他身边保护的对吧
while he campaigned in Ohio. Is that correct?
是的
That sounds about right, yes.
那你如何解释为什么
Then explain to me why and how
你的安全卡会在同一天出现在
somebody swiped your security card that same day
400英里外的马里兰州德里克堡
400 miles away in Maryland at Fort Detrick?
这次谈话记录在案吗 长官
Are we on record here, sir?
是的 拉尔森探员
Yes, we are, Agent Larsen.
11月2日你在德里克堡干什么
What were you doing at Fort Detrick on November 2nd?
在完成一项任务 长官
I was completing an assignment, sir.
-任务 -是的 长官
- An assignment? - Yes, sir.
是谁的命令
Under whose orders?
比克斯比探员 剩下的交给我吧
Agent Bixby, I'll take it from here.
没有律师在场我什么都不会说的
I'm not saying anything without an attorney present.
你好像很紧张
You seem nervous,
-拉尔森特工 对吧 -你来干什么
- Agent, uh, Larsen, is it? - What are you doing here?
又是谁把罗文牵扯进来的
And who the hell brought Rowan into this?
是我 塞
I did, Cy.
你应该会发现 宪法规定
I think you'll find the constitution
不适用于这个案子 拉尔森特工
doesn't apply in this case, Agent Larsen.
看着我 特工
Eyes on me, Agent.
我想跟总统说话
I would like to speak with the president.
放松 拉尔森特工
Relax, Agent Larsen.
说出真♥相♥你就能自♥由♥了
The truth shall set you free.
你只要把我需要的信息告诉我
All you have to do is give me the information
我就会放你走的
that I need, and I'll have you on your way.
总统先生 求你了
Mr. President, please.
目前我们已经确定
Now, I see that we've established
11月2日你出现在了德里克堡
that you were present at Fort Detrick November 2nd,
就在大选前两天
two days before the election,
而且声称是去执行"官方任务"
under "Official assignment," as you put it.
特工
Agent?
是的
Yes.
任务内容是什么 拉尔森特工
What was that assignment, Agent Larsen?
我来帮你回忆一下
Allow me to jog your memory.
多处监控录像以及指纹证明
Multiple security cameras, several prints
你在国防研究机构设施里待了一个多小时
place you in the defense research facility for more than an hour,
你也知道 那里是高度机密区域
a highly classified area, as you might guess,
其中研究并存储了很多致命物质
where many lethal agents are studied and housed,
而一株特殊的细菌性脑膜炎菌株
including one specific strain of bacterial meningitis
在那天恰好不翼而飞
that went missing that day,
在你离开那里48小时后
the exact strain that killed young Jerry Grant
就是那种菌株害死了年少的杰瑞·格兰特
48 hours after you visited the facility.
他在干什么 总统先生
What is he doing, Mr. President?
找出杀害我儿子的真凶 塞勒斯
Finding out who killed my son, Cyrus.
你到底想干什么
What do you want from me?
你明知故问 战士
You know what I want, soldier.
-我不知道 真的 -你知道
- I don't, I swear. - Oh, but you do.
你想想 你去了那里
Think. You were there.
有菌株不见了
A vial goes missing.
然后一个孩子死了
A young boy dies.
总统儿子的死
You will be held responsible
你要负起全部责任
for the assassination of the president's son.
我只想知道你为什么那么做
I just need to know why you did it.
我 我只是执行命令
I-I-I -- I was under orders.
谁的命令
Whose orders?
求你了 我不能说
Please. I can't do this.
我跟你说明白 拉尔森特工
Let me make something clear, Agent Larsen.
你离开这间审讯室之后不会有任何人
There won't be one single person left on your side
站在你这边
when you leave this room.
你想要我站在你这边 你需要我站在你这边
You want me on your side. You need me on your side.
如果你现在告诉我
I will do all I can for you
我需要听到的话 我就会尽力帮你
if you tell me right now what I need to hear.
-是谁给你下的命令 -求你了 我
- Who gave you the order? - Please, I --
到底是谁给你下的命令 战士
Who gave you the order, soldier!?
-求你 -谁命令你杀害了总统的儿子
- Please -- - Who gave you the order to kill the president's son!?
杰克·巴拉德
Jake Ballard.
是巴拉德给我下的命令
Ballard gave me the order.
总统先生
Sir?
去做吧
Do it.
剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表