剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表
I thought it would make me brave.
但现在我只是 我只是又醉又害怕
But now I'm just -- I'm just drunk and scared,
所以我想...
so I w-want...
离婚 塞勒斯
a divorce, Cyrus.
你一向不主张离婚
You don't believe in divorce.
我求婚的时候 你说过你不主张...
When I proposed, you said you don't believe --
我在这儿很孤单 塞 和你在一起很孤单
I'm lonely here, Cy -- with you.
已经十六年了 而我几乎不了解你
It has been 16 years, and I barely know you.
和你在一起真的好孤单
Being with you is a lonely experience.
不不 你不能这么做
No, no! You can't!
别这么对我 珍妮特 别
Look, don't do this to me, Janet. Don't.
别离开我 别在这个时候
Don't leave me -- not right now,
别在我的时代即将来临前离开我
not when it's about to be my turn.
你的时代
Your turn?
我正在竞选国会议员
I'm making a run for congress --
有菲茨的关系 有你
with Fitz's connections, and with you...
珍妮特
Janet.
我可以成功的
I can make this happen.
我们一起赢得了审计官之职
We won comptroller together.
我们也会拿下这个的
We can win this one, too --
只要有你在我身边
with you by my side.
我能成为国会议员 只要我有个妻子
I can be congressman -- if I have a wife!
至少
At the very least,
我们别再假装拥有彼此
let's stop pretending with one another.
不如我承认我没有出轨
How about I will admit that I'm not having an affair
你承认你不是同性恋吧
if you'll admit you aren't gay?
再见 塞勒斯
Goodbye, Cyrus.
塞勒斯
Cyrus.
塞勒斯 你没事吧
Cyrus? Are you okay?
如果你觉得这太快了 一定要告诉我
Because if this is happening too fast, just tell me.
洗好的衣服混在一起了
There was a laundry mix-up.
我的几件衬衫在你衣柜里
A couple of my shirts ended up in your closet.
别担心 我会待在我那半边的
Don't worry, I'll stick to my side of your house.
原来迈克尔还有一个电♥话♥
Turns out, Michael has a second phone.
只有一个号♥码呼入
It only gets calls from one number --
一个叫菲利普·里德的家伙
A guy called Phillip Reed.
昨晚我过得很开心 迈克尔
I had an amazing time last night, Michael.
我一直在想着
I've been thinking about you
你把我按到墙上用力抽♥插♥...
pinning me up against the wall and shoving --
-迈克尔在说谎 -不止如此
- So Michael lied. - It's worse than that.
-原来他还... -莎莉·兰斯顿
- Turns out that -- - Sally Langston
找了一个叫菲利普·里德的人去上节目
has got some guy named Phillip Reed booked on her next show.
我觉得他是想
I think he's gonna say he's --
公开他和迈克尔的情事
having an affair with Michael.
你怎么知道的
How did you know?
我调出迈克尔的通话记录
I pulled Michael's cell records,
找出了最常拨♥打♥的号♥码
did a search for most-called numbers,
就是菲利普 然后我就顺藤摸瓜
came up with Phillip, triangulated cellphone towers
辗转查到了他的办公服务器
to track him to the vicinity of his office server.
接着我就黑了他们的电子邮件
And then I hacked into their e-mail system.
那你是怎么查到的
How'd you find out?
我趁里奥在洗澡 偷听了他所有语♥音♥邮件
I listened to all of Leo's voice-mails when he was in the bathroom.
这样也成
Well, that's another way to go.
走吧
Let's go.
本周日 莎莉·兰斯顿独家采访
This Sunday, Sally Langston's exclusive interview
揭发塞勒斯·比尼假婚丑闻
blows the lid off Cyrus Beene's sham wedding.
敲响自♥由♥之钟
Let freedom ring.
尽在周日八点的《自♥由♥派报告》
The Liberty Report -- Sunday at 8:00.
很显然 迈克尔断断续续地
So, apparently, Michael's been seeing this guy
跟这个人偷♥情♥了七个月
on and off for seven months.
-他骗了我们 -他骗了我们
- So he lied. - He lied.
这种事他最擅长了
That's what he does best.
那么我们必须取消婚礼
Then we need to cancel the wedding.
婚礼不能取消
Oh, we can't cancel the wedding.
光是舆♥论♥就...
The optics of that alone...
一切都已经安排好了
Everything's already booked.
不然这会成为公♥关♥史上的灾难
It'd be a public-relations nightmare.
这已经是个灾难了
It already is a public-relations nightmare.
这人周日就要去莎莉的节目了
This guy is set to appear on Sally's show on Sunday.
我同意 取消吧 抱歉塞勒斯
I agree. Call it off. I'm sorry, Cyrus.
婚礼不准取消 大家不许放弃
No one is calling anything off. No one is quitting --
等我想尽了一切办法再说
Not until I've tried everything -- everything!
听明白了吗
Is that clear?
很好
Okay, then.
"很好"
"Okay, then."
这都是他想要的 佛蒙特州 小旅馆
He's the one who wanted this -- Vermont, the inn,
餐桌上摆着小奶桶 插满鲜花
The little milk pails full of flowers on the tables.
都是詹姆斯的主意不是我塞勒斯 是詹姆斯
All James -- not Cyrus, James.
而现在美♥利♥坚♥合众国总统
And now the president of the United States
会看着我在自己的婚礼上被放鸽子
is gonna be looking on as I get stood up at the altar.
好极了
Goody.
塞勒斯 跟他谈谈
Cyrus, talk to him.
是奥利维亚叫你来的吗
Did Olivia tell you to come here?
她说你担心我会毁了你的事业
She says you're worried I'm going to ruin your career.
损害你的记者名誉
"Cripple your journalistic integrity,"
她原话是这么说的
I believe were the words she used.
我没这么说 不过她说得对
I didn't tell her that, but she's right.
我想做塞勒斯·比尼的丈夫
I want to be Cyrus Beene's husband,
我也想当一个记者
and I want to be a journalist,
但我不想让"塞勒斯·比尼的丈夫"的头衔
But I don't want to be "Cyrus Beene's husband,
压过了记者
the journalist."
我想跟你结婚
I want to be married to you,
但我不想让别人觉得我是你的宠物
but I don't want anyone to think that I'm your lapdog.
-这说得通吗 -当然
- Does that make sense? - Of course it does.
我绝不会要求你
I'm never gonna ask you to do that --
牺牲你的原则 影响你的事业
Compromise your principles, influence your work.
我太爱你了
I love you too much for that.
你能保证吗
Do you promise?
我保证
I promise.
你认真起来的样子最迷人了
You know, you're pretty hot when you get all sincere.
那么 看在上帝的面子上
So for the love of god...
你能进来跟我结婚吗
...won't you come inside and marry me?
你不喜欢佛蒙特吗
Don't you love Vermont?
你的上衣哪儿去了
Where's the rest of your suit?
你相信吗 马蒂尼斯议员
Would you believe senator Martinez
把鸡尾酒弄洒了
spilled a cape codder on it?
他们去给我取新的
They're bringing me a new one.
我从不知道塞勒斯这么喜欢玫瑰花瓣
I never saw Cyrus as much of a rose-petal guy.
这是他的大喜之日 他就该喜欢玫瑰
On his wedding day, he's a rose-petal guy.
不
No.
把门打开
Open the door.
我只是想知道我做错了什么 你为什么离开
I just want to know what I did wrong, why you left.
今天是塞勒斯的大喜日子 别这样
This is Cyrus' day. Don't do this.
你为什么辞职
Why you resigned.
早知道你会这样 我绝对不来
I wouldn't have come if I thought you were going --
就算你不想跟我在一起
Even if you didn't want to be with me,
我还是不理解你为什么离开白宫
I don't understand why you would leave the White House.
你就是白宫
You are the White House!
我不想呆在那里
I don't want to be there.
我没办法呆在那儿 每天见到你
I can't be there and see you every day.
至少我问出口了
I asked.
这是个戒指
It's a ring --
非常古老稀有 独一无二
Very old, rare, one of a kind.
它甚至有个名字 朵儿贝贝
It even has a name -- Doux Bebe.
这是我曾祖母的
It was my great-grandmother's.
她父亲在巴黎的拍卖♥♥会上为她买♥♥下
Her father bought it for her at auction in Paris.
她在第一次社交舞会时戴上了它
She wore it at her debutante ball.
我本应该将它送给我妻子 但我没有
And I was supposed to give it to my wife, but I didn't.
我只是
It just...
一直感觉不对
never felt right.
所以我留下了它
剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表