剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表
他们都在杰里米·温斯洛的律师事务所里
they were all at Jeremy Winslow's law firm.
我们得搞清楚
We need to find out
他们当晚为什么在那里 他们见面谈了什么
why they were there that night, what that meeting was about.
律所所有的开销都走的是同一位客户的账上
Everything at a law firm is billed to a client...
订书钉 铅笔 甚至空气
staples, pencils, air.
如果我们能确定是哪位客户 也许我们就能
If we can identify the client, maybe we can figure out
-知道他们的谈话内容 -很好
- what they were talking about. - Good.
我黑进了律师事务所的网络系统
I hacked into the law-firm network,
没有任何关于那晚会面的记录
and there was nothing about a meeting,
甚至没有他们去过律师事务所的记录
or them even being there that night.
我们得进去才行
We need to get inside.
我打赌肯定有什么书面形式的东西
I bet there's something on paper.
律师们钟爱纸质文件 就是这么怪
Lawyers still love paper. It's weird.
那家律所的门禁是高端生物识别多重模式
Access to the firm is advanced biometric, multiple modalities.
我们进不去 我们需要指纹才行
We can't get in. We'd need a fingerprint.
我们确实有根手指
Well, we do have a finger.
你有根手指
You have a finger?
凯特琳那晚去律师事务所
Caitlin went to the law firm that night
找她爸爸
looking for her dad.
她肯定撞见了伊丽莎白·诺斯和副总统
She must have seen the secret meeting
在秘密会面
wth Elizabeth North and the Vice President.
当她试图离开的时候
When she tried to leave,
她和丹·库比亚克为了那个文件夹发生争执
she fought with Dan Kubiak over that folder
里面是奥利维亚的照片
with pictures of Olivia.
我想我找到了
I think I found it.
好的 客户编号♥15226
Okay. Client code 15226.
能查到名字吗
Can you find a name?
15226 韦科
15226, Wacoinc.
韦科 德州的韦科市吗 或许是个石油公♥司♥
Waco. Like Texas? Oil, maybe?
杰克
Jake.
-拿着 -为什么
- Take it. - Why?
-你用得上 -我不需要枪
- You need it. - I don't need a gun.
我要枪有什么用
Why would I need a gun?
防身
For protection.
你父亲在清理后患
Your father is cleaning up.
这是密杀令牌
That's a kill card.
你知道的不比特工少
You know as much as any agent,
所以你对他来说也是个威胁
so you're a threat just the same.
我知道怎么开枪 只不过不用而已
I know how to shoot a gun, I just choose not to.
我的整个职业生涯中没用过枪
I've gone my whole career without needing one.
你的整个职业生涯中
You've gone your whole career
没和你父亲作对过
without going up against your father.
我爸爸不会杀我的
My father wouldn't kill me.
他之前也以为你不会杀他
I'm sure he thinks the same about you.
好的 我来教你
All right. Refresher course.
格洛克26型 半自动手♥枪♥
Glock 26. Semiautomatic.
举起枪 准备射击
You hold it up. You're ready to fire.
心脏 臀部 头部
Heart, hips...head.
这样他们就任你宰割了
That's how you get a stop shot.
致命射击呢
What about a kill shot?
我们不用非得呆在这
We don't have to stay here, you know.
只要你开口 我就不找你父亲了
Say the word, I will stop trying to find your father.
我们可以收拾行李 远离这一切
We can pack up and leave all of this behind.
关上潘多拉魔盒
We can close Pandora's box...
重新回到太阳底下
And go back to the sun.
太阳很久之前就陨落了
The sun went down a long time ago,
而且再也不会升起来了
and it's not coming back up.
抱歉我来晚了 有事耽误了
Sorry I'm late. I got held up.
有丹·库比亚克的消息吗
Any word from Dan Kubiak?
还没找到那个白♥痴♥
That idiot's still M.I.A.
奥利维亚·波普咬着我不放
Olivia Pope is on my ass,
总统也没下令开战
and the president still hasn't declared war.
想聊一聊吗
Want to talk about it?
现在不想
Not at the moment.
塞勒斯·比尼的丑闻
The Cyrus Beene scandal
只会对白宫西厢不利
has only gotten worse for the West Wing,
这已经对总统
A presidency already struggling
推动第二任期内的政策造成了阻碍
with pushing their second-term agenda.
两个党派内的一些议员和议院领袖
Several senate and house leaders on both sides of the aisle
正强烈敦促塞勒斯·比尼辞职
are strongly urging Cyrus Beene to resign.
您看过尼克松的辞职信吗
You ever read Nixon's resignation letter?
"亲爱的国务卿先生
"Dear Mr. Secretary,
我谨辞去美国总统职务
"I hereby resign the office of President of the United States.
理查德·尼克松谨上"
Sincerely, richard nixon."
就这几句
That's it.
他做总统时最重要的文件
The most important document of his presidency.
就这么简单
Completely artless.
-我们这么办 -塞勒斯
- So here's how it's going to work. - Cyrus.
我提交辞职信
I'm going to hand you this letter,
您批准
and you're going to accept it.
您就说 "谢谢你一直以来的努力 塞勒斯
You'll say, "Thank you for your service, Cyrus.
我很荣幸"
It's been an honor."
我再回答
To which I will respond,
"总统先生 感到荣幸的是我"
"The honor, sir, was mine."
之后 我回到办公室
Once we've done that, I'll return to my office.
会有个人在那里等我
There will be a man there waiting for me.
他拿走我的徽章 送我上车
He'll take my badge and escort me to my car.
而您呢 先生 立即叫小红过来
You, sir, will immediately summon Red
讨论发表什么样的声明
and discuss what kind of statement to make.
她会建议您严厉谴责我
She'll want you to bury me.
您不同意 但她坚持
You'll say no, but she'll insist.
听她的
Listen to her.
打击我来为您自己树立威信
Build yourself up by knocking me down.
您就要开战了 一场恶战 愚蠢的战争
You have a war to fight -- a bad war, a stupid war.
如果是两天前
And if this were two days ago,
我会阻止您
I'd stop you from fighting it.
但到了这个时候
But this is today.
到了今天 先生 我 今天...
And today, sir, I'm -- today, s--
先生 我就是个笑话 最可笑的那个
Sir, I'm a joke. A punch line.
我没有发挥一点作用 总统先生
I am of no help to you, Mr. President.
而现在唯一能帮到您的
The only way to help you now...
就是离开
...is by leaving.
我不接受
I don't accept this.
"谢谢你一直以来的努力 塞 我很荣幸"
"Thank you for your service, Cy. It's been an honor."
-塞勒斯 -“谢谢你一直以来的努力 塞
- Cyrus. - "Thank you for your service, Cy.
我很荣幸"
It's been an honor."
"谢谢你一直以来的努力 塞
"Thank you for your service, Cy.
我很荣幸" 请说吧
It's been an honor." Please.
谢谢你一直以来的努力 塞
Thank you for your service, Cy.
我很荣幸
It's been an honor.
总统先生 感到荣幸的是我
The honor, sir... was mine.
为什么总统先生还没发表声明
Why hasn't the president issued a statement?
总统先生目前正在处理
The president is currently dealing
一起发生在美国本土的恐怖袭击
with a terrorist attack on American soil.
他正忙于确保该情况不会再次发生
He's a little busy ensuring that it never happens again.
下一个问题 马丁
Next question. Martin.
首席检察官传唤你是真的吗
Is it true you've been subpoenaed by the Attorney General?
目前就到此为止
That's all I have for you right now.
谢谢
Thank you.
我需要你回想一下3月25日的晚上
I'd like to direct your attention to the evening of March 25th.
当晚 比恩先生删除了他和那个被他召来的
That evening, Mr. Beene deleted all records of telephone calls
男妓之间的所有通话记录
and all e-mail correspondence with the prostitute
和电邮往来
whose services he had solicited.
-对此你知情吗 -不知情
- Were you aware of that fact? - No.
3月25日当晚
Did you assist Mr. Beene
你是否曾协助比恩先生
with the potential destruction of evidence
毁灭证据
on the evening of March 25th?
绝对没有
Absolutely not.
你有那晚的不在场证明吗
Do you have an alibi for that evening?
惠兰女士 我正在问你问题
Ms. Whelan, I asked you a question.
剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表