剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表
for myself upon vacating my post.
你说的"纪念品" 我猜是指...
And when you say "Souvenirs," I assume you mean --
文件 很多文件
Files. Lots of them.
它们一直在某个储物柜里落灰
They've been sitting in a storage locker collecting dust,
但现在就在这里
but now they're here.
之前我就该拿出来的
I should have used them earlier,
但出于某种原因 我没这么做
but for some reason, I didn't.
我们有足够多的证据来立案
It's more than enough evidence to make your case.
唯一的问题是...
The only trouble is...
它们会造成严重的后果
They're inflammatory.
虽然没亲眼看到 但这是唯一可能的解释
And not that I'd know firsthand, but one can only assume.
所以我们需要你谨慎地处理这件事
Which is why we need you to handle this discreetly.
谨慎且不能用一般的方式来处理
Discreetly and creatively.
等等 你是什么意思
Wait, what do you mean?
如果我们举♥行♥会审 法庭记录会被公开
If we held a trial and the court records became public,
这不仅会牵连奥利维亚
not only would it blow back on Olivia
她作为被起诉人的女儿
as the daughter of the man we're accusing,
而且会使整个政♥府♥分崩离析
but it could disrupt the entire government
会使世代都陷入这场丑闻中
and mire it in scandal for generations to come.
你看出这其中的利害关系了吧
You see how that would be a problem, yes?
如果我没理解错的话
So, if I'm to understand correctly,
你在寻求一种法律途径
you're looking for a legal avenue
能够可以像军事法庭一样
that provides the kind of discretion
进行秘而不宣的审判
that, say, a military tribunal would provide?
尽管这从1866年起就一直
Even though that hasn't been a legal legal avenue
没能成为合法的法律途径
since, what, 1866?
几个月前我就应该拿出这些文件的 罗森
I should've used those files months ago, Rosen,
但我没有
but I didn't.
这是我救赎自我的机会
This is my chance to redeem myself.
我尽力而为
I'll see what I can do.
你没事吧
You all right?
我没事
I'm fine.
这对你来说一定很难
This can't be easy for you.
不管罗文是什么 他都是你的父亲
Whatever else Rowan is, he is your father.
我没事
I'm fine.
当这件事结束以后
When this is over,
你和我去大卫营 就我们俩
you and me, Camp David, just us.
是因为杰克才不让我亲你的吗
You don't want me to kiss you because of Jake.
-不是... -真有意思
- That's not... - This is interesting.
-菲茨 -不 是很有意思
- Fitz... - No, really, it is.
你不知道该怎么办
You don't know what to do.
对我的渴望会让你觉得背叛了他
Is it disloyal to want me?
或者对他的渴望才是背叛
Or is it disloyal to want him?
你自己也不知道
You don't know.
-行了 别说了 -吻我
- Okay, just stop it. - Kiss me.
什么
What?
吻我
Kiss me.
-我们还是走吧 -看着我
- Let's just go. - Look at me.
这里没别人
We are alone.
门都锁着 也没有摄像头
Locked doors, no cameras.
只有你和我
You and me.
所有发生过的事
Everything that has happened,
将会发生的事
everything that will happen,
现在都不重要了
right now none of it matters.
不会付出任何代价
There's no price.
不会有任何束缚 只有你和我
This one's free. It's just you and me.
吻我 奥利维亚
Kiss me, Olivia.
你知道你想这么做
You know you want to.
吻我
Kiss me.
吻我
Kiss me.
别和我一起走 你从别的地方走
You don't go this way. Go another way.
这里是地堡 只有一条路
It's a bunker. There's only one way.
无聊死了
I am so bored.
库比亚克现在变低调了
Kubiak is laying low.
不知道是因为他老板自杀了
I don't know if that's because his boss killed himself
还是因为没有少女可谋杀了
or because he's run out of teenage girls to murder.
盯住他
Stay on him.
他是唯一一个
He's the only link
与储物柜里丽芙的照片有关联的人了
we have to the photographs of Liv from the locker.
我无聊死了 跟我说点有意思的
I'm so bored. Amuse me.
我追踪到了伊丽莎白·诺斯手♥机♥里的蠕虫病毒
I traced the worm on Elizabeth North's phone.
-所以呢 -我知道谁在监视她了
- So that means -- - I know who's spying on her.
谁
Who?
坐吧
Sit.
我没多少时间
I don't have a lot of time.
坐下 塞勒斯
Sit, Cyrus.
丽芙我很忙 你叫我来 我来了
Liv, I'm busy. You called, I came.
我必须得回去 所以不管你要和我说什么
I have to get back. So whatever it is you need to talk about --
我接到了哈克的电♥话♥
I got a call from Huck.
我想知道你为什么窃听
I want to talk about why you are bugging
伊丽莎白·诺斯的手♥机♥
Elizabeth North's phone.
坐下
Sit.
他是个男妓
He's a whore.
我之前就知道他是个男妓
I knew that he was a whore.
我本来打算一直这样下去
And I was willing to go along with that
因为这样有趣 非同寻常又不真实
because it was fun and weird and not real.
詹姆斯是真实的
James was real.
艾拉当我是陌生人
Ella, who thinks I'm a stranger
每当我靠近她她都会哭 这也是真实的
and cries whenever I go near her, is real.
我在那幢大白楼里的生活是真实的
My life in that big white house is real.
迈克尔是不真实的 而且我喜欢那样
Michael wasn't real, and I think I liked that.
我需要那么做
I needed that.
你为什么窃听伊丽莎白·诺斯的手♥机♥
So, why are you bugging Elizabeth North's phone?
因为迈克尔不光是个男妓
Because Michael wasn't just a whore.
伊丽莎白·诺斯派他来引我上钩
He was a whore sent by Elizabeth North to entrap me.
我窃听她的手♥机♥因为她设计了我
I'm bugging her phone because she set me up,
我得知道她抓住了我哪些把柄
and I need to know what she has on me.
我需要你的帮助 丽芙
I need your help, Liv.
她是我的客户
She's a client.
她想要毁了你朋友
Who's trying to destroy your friend.
我们从前是对立的关系
We've been on opposite sides before.
我们挺过来了
We've survived.
但这次不行了
We won't survive this.
他也不会幸免于难
Neither will he.
这些人不会善罢甘休
These people are out for blood.
他们压根不喜欢菲茨
They fundamentally dislike Fitz,
不喜欢我 我们所有人
me, all of us,
我们的做法 我们的信仰 我们的为人
what we're doing, what we believe in, who we are.
他们想置我们于死地
They want to destroy us.
摧毁我们所有的努力和牺牲
Everything we've worked for, everything we've sacrificed...
客户易得 朋友难求
Clients are plenty, friends are few.
你的朋友在向你求助
Your friend is asking for help.
当心
Careful.
我要赢了
I'm gonna go.
我是奥利维亚 你是...
I'm Olivia. And you would be...?
-哈维 -哈维
- Javi. - Javi.
哈维马上就走
Javi was just leaving.
才没有呢
No, I wasn't.
走吧
Well, you are now.
好吧
Fine.
明天见吗 爸爸
See you tomorrow, dad?
我们再联♥系♥
I'll let you know.
-哈克 -我是他爸爸
- Huck... - I'm his father.
好吧
Okay.
他妈妈知道他来这吗
Does his mother know he's here?
哈克
Huck?
我是他爸爸
I'm his father.
他的妈妈这么认为吗
Would his mother see you that way?
法律上承认吗
Would the law?
你有工作上的事要交代我吗
Do you have a work-related request for me?
哈克
剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表