剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表
3月25日晚上你有不在场证明吗
Do you have an alibi for the night of March 25th?
请先停止记录
Let's go off the record.
我觉得我们还是不要问得太细了 大卫
I-I don't think we need to get into this, David.
文字记录的时候
I'm gonna be a little bit of a hardass here, okay,
我得严格一点
for the transcript.
你不用太慌
Don't get too rattled.
继续记录
Back on the record.
请记住你已宣誓保证所言属实
Please remember you are under oath.
我再问你一次
Let me ask you again --
3月25日当晚你有不在场证明吗
Do you have an alibi for the night of March 25th?
有
Yes.
谁
Who?
里奥·伯尔根
Leo Bergen.
3月25日晚上你和里奥·伯尔根在哪里
Where were you with Leo Bergen the night of March 25th?
-大卫 -惠兰小姐 现在正在记录呢
- David. - Ms. Whelan, we are on the record.
*...There's only you in my life*
在他家
At his house.
*The only thing that's right*
整晚都在吗
The whole night?
是的
Yes.
*My first love*
谢谢你 惠兰小姐
Thank you, Ms. Whelan.
-今天就这样 -大卫
- That will be all. - David.
就这样吧
That will be all.
*You're every breath that I take*
*You're every step I make*
你的电♥话♥ 查理
Your phone, Charlie.
*And I*
帮我关机
Just turn it off.
*I want to share*
*All my love with you*
*No one else will do*
那是什么
What's that?
密杀令牌
A kill card.
这是B613的收尾流程
It's the shutdown procedure for B613.
*And your eyes*
*Your eyes, your eyes*
*They tell me how much you care*
*Oh, yes, you will always be*
糟了
Oh...Crap.
-你是来杀我的吗 -不是
- You came here to kill me? - No.
是
Yes.
*My endless love*
也许吧
Maybe?
去死吧你
Screw you.
我要是不杀了你 我就没命了
I had to kill you or someone would kill me.
我也是没有办法的 罗宾
It isn't exactly the greatest system, Robin.
你这个...
You lying...
满口扯谎的...
sack of...
人♥渣♥
crap!
不
No!
*Two hearts*
我一直没有动手
I was on the fence!
难道你也对此视而不见吗
Doesn't that mean anything to you?
*Two hearts that beat as one*
*Our lives have just begun*
最恶心的是
Worst part is,
你杀我之前还想上我
you wanted to screw me before you did it!
-我这有发现 -什么
- I got something. - What?
罗文的车牌在罗诺克城外
Rowan's license plate popped up
被交通监控捕捉到了
on a traffic cam outside Roanoke.
诺克斯维尔有一个B613的配电站
Well, there's a B613 switching station outside of Knoxville.
他可能是要去那
He could be headed there.
或者是要去曼斯菲尔德
Or he's going to Mansfield.
曼斯菲尔德 小城市
Mansfield. Small town.
远在外地 7级戒备的安全屋
Out of the area. Level 7 safe house.
你说得对 就是那了 多谢了 哈克
You're right. That's it. Thanks, Huck.
奥利维亚
Olivia.
-你来这干什么 -还记得这个吗
- What are you doing here? - Remember this?
你到底来干什么
What are you doing here?
《生命中最重要的歌♥》
"Songs in the key of life."
还记得我第一次放给你听的时候吗
Remember the first time I played this for you?
你来这里干什么
What are you doing here?
很多时候 我并不是个感情用事的人
I don't get sentimental about many things.
感情就是弱点
Sentimentality is a weakness.
但是尽管你的家人可以变着花样地
But despite the many ways that family
伤害你 操纵你 拒不承认
can hurt you and manipulate you and deny the very fact
他们的成功都是踩着你的肩膀
that their success is a product of yours,
但无论你多么努力
it is impossible to wipe away the pleasant memories
却还是无法抹去那些愉快回忆
no matter how hard one tries.
坐吧
Sit.
滚
Leave.
坐下
Sit.
虽然我说过不会再管你
I told you I was leaving you alone,
但那还不够
but that wasn't enough.
很显然只有我死了
Apparently you're only going to be happy
你才会高兴
when I'm dead.
你不会放手的
You're not leaving.
你从未放手过
You were never leaving.
你永远都不会不管我
You can never leave me alone
因为你无处可去
because you have no place to go.
你唯一有的
The only life you have
就是这段亲手塑造的可悲扭曲的人生
is the sad, twisted one you built here.
这段你隐藏在暗处
The one where you lurk in the shadows,
操纵牵线木偶
pull puppet strings,
假装没有你的保护
and pretend the world couldn't exist
世界将不复存在的人生
without your protection.
你无法改过自新
You can't disappear,
变成一个正常人 因为 爸爸
become a normal person, because, dad,
你不正常
you are not normal.
你是个病态的孤鬼
You're a sick, lonely man
只会撒谎 还称之为爱
who only knows how to lie and call it love.
你还有点良心吗
Could you be more ungrateful?!
你是我的骨肉
You're my flesh.
没有我 根本不会有什么奥利维亚·波普
There would be no Olivia Pope if not for me.
虽然很难承认
As difficult as it is to admit,
但我是个失败的父亲
I have failed as a father.
我伤心
And it saddens me
是因为我呕心沥血
because I bled and toiled
背负骂名
and allowed myself to be hated,
都是为了保护你
all for your protection,
好让你觉得自己独一无二
all so that you could believe that you were truly special.
但换来的不是感激 而是冷嘲热讽
But instead of gratitude, I get scorn, ridicule, mockery.
最糟的是
And -- worst of all --
还有一个不放过任何机会
a daughter who sends in her clan of good, old boys to kill me,
使遍浑身解数
your own blood,
想杀了自己的女儿
every chance you get!
你的人生才是可悲的
It is your life that is sad.
你才是不正常的
It is you who cannot be normal.
你才是那个不懂爱的
It is you who have no comprehension of love.
所以呢
So, what?
你每次看到我都恶心吗
Your stomach turns every time you look at me?
我来说破吧 奥利维亚
Well, let me be the one to break it to you, Olivia --
你看到的不过是自己罢了
you are simply looking in the mirror.
你...
You...
奥利维亚
Olivia...
当心点
watch yourself.
你是开玩笑吗
Are you kidding me?
是在...开玩笑吗
Are you... kidding me?
你...
You j--
你居然对自己父亲开枪
You -- you just shot your own father.
居然对我开枪
Y-you just shot me.
我真的
Never,
真的从没想过
never in a million years
你会有胆量
did I think that you would be willing...
扣下板机
to pull the trigger.
你第一次上幼儿园的前一晚
It was the night before your first day of kindergarten.
你...
You were
你紧张到睡不着
剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表