剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表
one that Fitz and I can't just sit by and let happen,
因为我不希望我的孩子生长在...
because I don't want my children to grow up...
-来杯咖啡吗 -好啊
- You want coffee? - Coffee, yes.
一个出门就会遭遇暴♥力♥
...in a world that's dangerous and unpredictable,
危险且又动荡的世界
where violence is always at your doorstep.
我喜欢咖啡
Always coffee.
恐惧一直会存在人们心里
And fear is always in your heart
因为你和你爱的人可能成为
because you or your loved ones could be the victim
某种与国家理念相对抗的憎恨行为的牺牲品
of some hateful act against the ideals of this country.
所以我全力支持我的丈夫
That's why I fully support my husband
把罗斯福号♥派往几内亚湾
sending the U.S.S. Roosevelt into the Gulf of Guinea.
我们还要聊瓷器吗 格兰特夫人
Are we still talking china, Mrs. Grant?
派杜鲁门号♥过去
Send the Truman in.
我们派去了罗斯福号♥航♥空♥母舰
We're sending in the U.S.S. Roosevelt
作为震慑
as a deterrent.
一杯会让你糖尿病性昏睡的黑咖啡
Black with a diabetic coma of sugar.
现在我知道你的一切弱点了 塞
I know all your weaknesses now, Cy.
是啊 你都知道了
Yes...you do.
我是来庆祝的
I've come to celebrate.
什么
What?
我的损失
My loss.
我的客户十分钟前退出总统竞选了
My client withdrew his candidacy 10 minutes ago.
-查尔斯 他为什么 -因为他不得不如此
- Charles? Why would he -- - Because he had to.
有人泄露消息给媒体说是查尔斯
Someone leaked it to the press that it was Charles
设计了那个尿布男
who set up diaper boy.
是他派那个女人去
He sent in the woman,
花钱雇她把整件事录下来
paid her to get the whole horror show on tape
逼麦克唐纳辞职的
to get Mcdonnell to resign.
现在苏珊·罗丝
And now Susan Ross
要成为下一任从弗吉尼亚走出来的议员了
is going to be the next senator of Virginia.
是你泄露的
You leaked it.
什么 拜托
What? Please.
你告发了自己的客户
You turned your own client in.
我绝不会做那种事
I would never.
来 喝吧
Here, drink.
来 一起庆祝吧
Come on, celebrate.
真不敢相信我刚才让你吻我了
I can't believe I just let you kiss me.
你再多喝点波本酒 我就要摸你的胸了
Have some more bourbon and I'll touch your boob.
你们本应该谈论瓷器纹样的
You were supposed to be talking about china patterns.
杯子 盘子 茶托
Cups. Plates. Saucers.
塞勒斯说你谈论了五分钟的西安哥拉
Cyrus said you did five minutes on West Angola.
你不能那样做
You can't do that.
我回来了
I'm back.
不正合你意吗
That's what you wanted, right?
你朝我发火不就是因为这个吗
That's what you screamed at me about?
你说你有多讨厌醉鬼梅莉 爱哭鬼梅莉
How you hated drunk Mellie and crybaby Mellie
臭气熏天的梅莉
and smelly Mellie?
有一个是关于食物的 我不知道你管它叫什么
And there was one about food. I don't know what you called it.
我倒是想称之为炸鸡梅莉
I like to think of it as chicken-fried Mellie.
你不喜欢那样的梅莉 对吧
You wanted those Mellies gone, right?
所以 她们就都走了
So...they're gone.
我回来了
And here I am.
我回来了 亲爱的
I'm back, baby.
真正的梅莉
The real Mellie.
你还记得你有多憎恨真正的梅莉吗
Remember how much you hated the real Mellie?
以后许愿的时候你可要小心点
Be careful what you wish for.
梅莉
Mellie --
我只是想跟你说明白
I just want to point out
一直以来都是我在维持着我们这个家
that I have been holding up all the walls of our house.
我支持了你整整20年
I have been holding you up for 20 years.
但是从没有一句怨言
And I never complained.
可我就两个月没有把自己的工作做好
But when I fall down on the job for exactly two months,
你就在第一次出问题的时候就把我骂得体无完肤
you ripped me to shreds the first time it got difficult.
那个我不会轻易忘记的
I won't soon forget that.
接电♥话♥啊
Answer your phone.
喂
Hello.
当然 他就在边上
Absolutely. He's right here.
奥利维亚·波普找你
Olivia Pope for you.
你说得对
You were right.
他想杀我
He tried to kill me.
谁命令你杀总统儿子的 汤姆
Who ordered you to kill the president's son, Tom?
你父亲
Your father.
命令不是巴拉德下的
The order didn't come from Ballard.
是罗文
It came from Rowan.
他为什么那么做
Why did he do it?
他告诉你朋友哈里森...
He told your friend Harrison that...
他夺走了我的孩子 我也要夺走他的
He took my child, so I took his.
汤姆为什么坦白 为什么现在坦白
Why did Tom confess? Why now?
他是B613的特工
He's a B613 agent.
我用我父亲的方式对付的他
I handled him the way my father would have.
而你就是他的后患
You are a loose end.
他不需要你了 所以他一定会派人杀了你
He doesn't need you anymore, so he will have you killed.
找到你了
Found you.
我通过IP地址找到你的
I tracked you down by your I.P. address.
很简单
Pretty easy.
你来干什么
What are you doing here?
我想知道你为什么离开
I want to know why you left.
我看过照片
I've seen pictures.
我知道你是我爸爸
I know you're my dad.
总统 杰克 指挥官 他们都爱你
My president, Jake, Command -- they all love you.
你是说现在有希望了吗
Are you saying there's any hope now?
你不会选择我的
You're not going to choose me.
你把他交给了我父亲
You give him to my father!
你的意思是现在还有希望吗
Are you saying there's hope?!
跟我作对 你会输得很惨
Against me, you will lose.
我想让你知道
I want you to know --
我需要让你知道 不选我没有关系
I need you to know not choosing me is okay.
特洛伊的海伦
Helen of Troy.
她有沉鱼落雁之貌
The face that launched a thousand ships.
还有希望
There's hope.
你好
Hi.
你好
Hi.
你好
Hi.
剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表