剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表
没事
Nothing is wrong.
我想帮她
I want to help her.
我要做正确的事
I'm trying to do the right thing.
我现在有机会为过去赎罪了
I have a chance to make up for the sins of my past.
我想成为更好的人
I'm trying to be better.
好吧
Okay, well...
谢谢你接了电♥话♥
thank you for picking up.
-晚安 -我怎么想的有什么关系
- Good night. - Who cares what I think?
全国人♥民♥怎么想的又有什么关系
Who cares what the country thinks?
现在的重点是弗吉尼亚
This is about Virginia right now.
你现在做的和你应该做的
You've been doing the exact opposite
完全背道而驰
of what you should be doing --
想要赢得全国人♥民♥的心
Trying to win the minds of the nation
却忽略了最应该关注的人
instead of the hearts of the people who really matter.
弗吉尼亚的选民
The voters of Virginia.
梅莉竞选议员
Mellie being elected to the Senate
当然存在利益冲突
is a clear conflict of interest.
这点反驳不了
There's no getting around it.
所以把这个做成卖♥♥点
So make it your selling point.
一位身在白宫 与总统共枕的议员
A senator in office who sleeps just inches from the president,
一位可以随时随地
a senator with unprecedented access
接触到全世界最有权势的男人的议员
to the most powerful person in the world --
那才是选民最看重的
that is what's invaluable to voters.
那才是你要宣传的 那会帮梅莉赢的
That is what you use. That is how Mellie wins.
晚安
Good night.
真有意思
This is funny.
我知道这不好笑 但...
I mean, it's not funny, but...
我就是忍♥不住觉得有意思
it kind of is, I guess.
你救了我无数次
You've saved my life multiple times,
而我现在能做的就是坐在这儿...
and all I can do is sit here and...
拉着你的手 祈祷你别死
hold your hand and hope that you don't die.
对不起 杰克
I'm sorry, Jake...
让你经历这一切
For all of this.
你说的对
You were right.
我们就不该离开那个岛的
We never should have left that island.
放轻松
Oh, relax.
没事的
Just -- it's gonna be okay.
怎么了 怎么回事
What is it? What are -- what's going on?
我觉得他想告诉我什么
I think he's trying to tell me something.
我觉得他一定累坏了
I'm guessing he's pretty out of it.
也许他现在还没认出我们
He probably doesn't even know who we are.
我找不到柯什焦了
I can't find Kostya.
我怎么跟你说的 奥利维亚
What have I always told you, Olivia?
跟我作对 你赢不了的
Against me, you will never win.
从这一刻起 全都结束了
From this moment on, it is over.
结束了
We are done.
不要想着扳倒B613了
We are no longer moving forward against B613.
你去哪儿
Where are you going?
那话怎么说的来着
You don't -- what's the word? --
你没完成你的约定
you go back on your deal.
我的朋友死了
My friend, she is dead.
你没遵守承诺 所以我走了
You don't pay like you say, so I go.
可杰克 他需要医生
But Jake's -- he needs a doctor!
对 他需要
Yes. He does.
但我不干了
But not me.
我已经倾尽所能了
I've done all I can for him,
比你对我朋友要用心得多
which seems more than you did for my friend.
如果他死了 那我没办法
If he dies, he dies.
好吧 我们得把他送去医院
Okay. We are getting him to a hospital now.
管他呢 用假名
Fake name, whatever it takes.
他撑不过今晚的
He won't last through the night.
取消大陪审团
You need to cancel the grand jury.
绝对不行 一切都已经上了正轨
Absolutely not! We're on a path.
杰克现在根本不可能出庭作证
Jake's in no shape to testify.
那我们可以等
So we'll wait until he is.
我跟你说清楚吧 大卫
Let me put it another way, David.
杰克不会出庭了
Jake will not be testifying.
-那我呢 -我们还有哈克和查理
- What about me? - We have Huck and Charlie!
你管不着我 我的事我做主
You don't have me. I have me.
我还想好好活着呢 我不干了
And the me I have enjoys being alive. No.
还有哈克 还有奎恩
We have Huck. We have Quinn.
她才加入B613不到五分钟
She was in B613 for like five minutes.
连参加健保都不够格
She barely qualified for the health plan.
所以可能只要有哈克的证词就够了
So maybe Huck's testimony is all we need.
为了什么 大卫
For what, David?
你真以为某个选任大陪审团
You honestly think some empanelled grand jury
会扳倒我父亲吗
is going to bring down my father?
他会毫不迟疑心狠手辣地
He will kill every single one of us
杀掉我们每一个人
without hesitation or remorse,
然后B613会一往无前 无比强大
and B613 will thrive, stronger than ever.
所以我们到此为止了
So we are done!
我要去打电♥话♥告诉我父亲 游戏结束了
I'm going to call my father and tell him it's game over.
他赢了
He's won.
这是我们能幸免于难的唯一方法
It's the only way we're going to survive this.
如果你们谁对此有异议
And if any of you has a problem with that,
那就马上告诉我
you need to tell me right now.
因为即使有一个人
Because if even one of you
对我父亲采取任何措施 那我们就都完蛋了
takes a single step against my father, we are all dead!
明白了吗 一个人就足以害死我们所有人
Do you understand me? You will have killed us all.
有人有异议吗
So, anyone?
很好
Good.
那我们送杰克去医院
Then let's get Jake to the hospital.
拉塞尔跟我一起来
Russell's coming with me.
大家都知道纽约那些媒体
I think we all know what it feels like to be told
梅莉当议员
跟我们说"你不能做什么"时的感受
"You can't do something" by those media types in New York.
有人不了解我们 有人跟我们价值观不同
People who don't know us, who don't share our values,
有人的父母从没教过他们
who somehow were never taught by their mamas and daddies
婚姻不仅是家庭的基石
that marriage is not just the cornerstone of the family
而且是国家的基石
but of the nation, as well.
要是我成为议员 每晚回家
When I am a senator, I'll come home every night
我都会跟总统诉说我的一天
and talk to the president about my day,
就如他每天向我诉说他的一天一样
just like he comes home every night and talks to me.
也跟其他普通夫妻一样
And, like any married couple,
我们会尽力帮助彼此
we're gonna do what we can to help each other out.
希望大家跟我一样享受齐聚于此的时光
I hope y'all have enjoyed this time together as much as I have.
梅莉当议员可以解决弗吉尼亚的问题吗
我和菲茨也希望
And Fitz and I both hope
大家在大选之日都能投票支持
that you will vote grant on election day!
她这是在全国性自杀
She's killing herself, nationally.
从堪萨斯城到卡拉马祖 她的民调大幅下滑
Crashing in the polls from Kansas City to Kalamazoo.
堪萨斯城和卡拉马祖不在弗吉尼亚 塞勒斯
Kansas City and Kalamazoo aren't in Virginia, Cyrus.
这是丽芙的手笔对吗
It's Liv, isn't it?
我了解丽芙 这就是她的手笔
I know Liv, and that -- that's Liv.
别装了 你知道你喜欢她的做事手法
Come on. You know you're a fan of her work.
做得多棒啊 塞勒斯
This is amazing, Cyrus.
投票给我 因为我有我的总统丈夫
"Vote for me because I have my husband,
可以任我玩弄于鼓掌之上
the president, wrapped around my finger."
这招简直绝杀啊
The spin to end all spin.
确实 而且可能会成功
It is, and it'll probably work.
梅莉可能当选 然后...
Mellie will probably get elected, and then...
我们为菲茨和他的遗产
Every minute of time either one of us has worked
做的一切努力
for this man and his legacy
都要付诸东流了
goes right down the drain
因为世人只会记住
because all he'll be remembered for
他妻子告诉全世界他为别人控制
is his wife telling the world he's whipped.
我们所有人都会给世人留下这种印象 所以
It's all any of us will be remembered for, so...
趁还有机会好好珍惜这份工作吧 小红
Enjoy this job while it lasts, Red.
这可能是你此生最后一份工作了
It might be the last one you ever have.
他们都停了 一切 我亲眼所见
They shut it all down. Everything. I saw it.
是 她告诉我了
Yes. She told me.
剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表