剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表
丑 闻
第四季 第二十二集 本季终
贝恩布里奇先生
Mr. Bainbridge!
别这么叫我
Please. I am not Mr. Bainbridge. Not to you.
叫我大马士革
Call me Damascus.
大马士革 你能在百忙之中
Damascus, it's so lovely of you
抽出时间来见我
to take time out of your busy schedule
-真的是太好了 -不要客气
- to sit down with me. - No, no, no, no, no, no, no.
能见到您是我的荣幸
It's lovely of you to sit with me.
我很高兴能亲自见到你
I am so happy to be here with you in person.
我是你的忠实粉丝
I am a fan.
你是我们有过的
You are by far the most interesting First Lady
最风趣的第♥一♥夫♥人♥
we have ever had.
我可以告诉你
You have set quite an example for my daughter,
你算是我女儿的偶像了
I can tell you that.
现在你又要变成梅莉·格兰特议员
And now... Senator Mellie Grant?
这时候富豪就派上用场了
Well, what is a billionaire to do?
我不想浪费你一整天的时间
Now, I do not want to take up your whole day.
我想让你知道 我会一直
I do want you to know that I have and will continue
毫无保留地支持你的竞选
to support your campaign unreservedly.
只是还有几件事对我来说很重要
There are just a few causes that are important to me
我希望它们对你来说也同样重要
that I hope will also be important to you.
-也许我们能花几分钟谈谈 -没问题
- Perhaps we can take a few minutes to discuss them? - Absolutely.
我来就是跟你谈这个的 大马士革
That is what I'm here for, Damascus.
有兴趣吗
Does it interest you?
当然
It does.
莉兹
Liz...
你能把与贫困和儿童饥荒有关的
Can you go get us the White House Literature
白宫文献拿过来吗
on Poverty and Childhood Hunger?
现在就要吗
Did you want those right now?
我可以把数据发给贝恩布里奇先生
Perhaps I could send that data to Mr. Bainbridge.
-因为要花上很长时间 -现在就去
- Because that will take at l-- - Now.
谢谢
Thanks.
没问题
Of course.
你到底是谁
Who are you?
你无须问我是谁 格兰特夫人
You do not ask me who I am, Mrs. Grant.
你该问的是 我需要什么
You ask me what I need.
二十分钟之内要跟本地企业录制广播节目
We've got radio spots in 20 with local affiliates,
接着在马纳萨斯的特纳图书馆还有个文学活动
then the literacy event at the Turner Library in Manassas.
今晚你要和市长吃饭 由纽波特新闻报道
And then you have dinner tonight with the mayor of Newport News.
你们俩都要出席
Both of you.
梅莉需要什么就做什么
Whatever Mellie needs.
其实你倒不用做太多
What's nice is that you don't have to do much.
媒体爱死梅莉了 今早每个频道都是她
The media loves Mellie. She was on every channel this morning.
这都是什么
What is this?
你和尼古拉斯副总统
Those photos of you and Vice President Nichols
在做一些不该做的事
doing things you shouldn't be doing.
这个是你丈夫的雷明顿档案
And there is your husband's Remington file.
他也在做不该做的事
He's doing things he shouldn't be doing, too.
梅莉
Mellie?
我有点累
I'm tired.
你就要赢了 这很棒
You are so close, which is good
因为你可以闻到胜利的味道
because you can smell the victory.
同时也会有点糟 因为情况脱离了掌控
And bad because it's out of your hands.
你觉得自己时常坐立不安
You feel like climbing the walls.
菲茨
Fitz...
你做得很棒
You are doing great.
你会完蛋 你丈夫也要完蛋
You'll go down. Your husband will go down.
到时候会血流成河
It will be a bloodbath.
你就要赢了 小梅
This is it, Mel.
这是你的巅峰时刻
This is your moment.
问问我 我需要什么
Ask me what I need.
我可是美国的第♥一♥夫♥人♥
I am the First Lady of the United States.
这个身份对我没用 别想了
That's not going to work on me, so don't bother.
问我需要什么
Ask me what I need.
问我
Ask me.
你需要什么
What do you need?
-一份名单 -夫人
- A list. - Ma'am?
-一份名单 -有什么可以帮您的吗
- A list? - Is there something I can do for you?
你需要什么吗
Anything you need?
一份名单
A list of names.
是的 我有事要你做
There is something you can do for me.
我要你给我一份名单
I need you to get me a list.
我们应该共同面对
We're in this together.
共同面对
We're in this together.
请说你的名字
State your name for the record.
-杰克·巴拉德 -这是你的教名吗
- Jake Ballard. - Is that your given name?
-不是 -是时候了
- No. - It's time.
大陪审团得知道雷明顿行动的事
The Grand Jury needs to hear about Remington.
罗森 也许还是不说为好
Rosen, maybe we hold Remington.
-等到真的要用上它时再说 -现在就需要
- Only use it when we really need it. - Oh, we really need it now.
我们一直都需要它
There's never a time we don't need it.
也许让我修改一下措辞
Okay, so, maybe I reframe Remington
以降低对白宫和菲茨的不良影响
to minimize the blowback on the white house, on Fitz.
不 不要重构 不要弱化
No. No, no reframing, no minimizing.
雷明顿 总统击落那架飞机的
Remington, the President shooting down that plane,
整个行动
that whole mission?
不是间谍的自相残杀
It's not spies killing spies.
不是铲除什么独♥裁♥者
It's not some dictator being murdered
消灭什么坏人
or disappearing some bad guy.
是未来的世界领袖夺走了
It was the taking of 329 innocent lives
329条无辜生命
by a future world leader.
是一位美国议员
It was the covering up of that atrocity
对那起暴行行进的掩饰
by a United States Senator
好让自己儿子当上州长 当上总统
so that his son could be governor and then president.
这是最高层的造神行动
It was king-making at the highest level.
也是B613的开始
And it was the birth of B613.
这不是最有力武器 但是唯一能用的武器了
It's not the big gun. It's the only gun worth firing.
我遵照你的一切指令行事
I'll do whatever you want me to do.
你觉得我能是个好总统吗
Do you think I'll make a good president?
我觉得你会成为很好的总统
I think you'll make a great president.
我们只有一个目标
We have one goal.
扳倒我父亲 永远关闭B613
To bring down my father and to shut down B613 for good.
做正义的事
To do what is right.
-他让我参与一项任务 -在你通过...
- No. He asked me to join a mission. - After you passed...
-所以你实话实说 -成为海豹突击队员
- So you tell the truth. The whole truth. - ...to be a navy seal.
不论发生什么 不论波及到谁
No matter what happens. No matter who gets hurt.
-怎么样 -我觉得不错
- Well? - I think it went okay.
好吧 很棒 他很棒
Okay? It was great. He was great.
陪审团很喜欢他
The jurors loved him.
他们同情他 很投入 很有共鸣
They were sympathetic, engaged, connected.
休息之后你保持下去 就没有问题
Keep it up after the break, and we're good.
丽芙
Liv?
我看了梅莉在斯普林菲尔德的演讲
I caught Mellie's Springfield speech.
你一定感觉很好吧
You must be feeling good.
我是感觉很好
I am feeling good.
梅莉·格兰特议员
Senator Mellie Grant.
梅莉·格兰特议员
Senator Mellie Grant.
你猜我现在要在去哪里
Guess where I'm headed right now.
哪里
Where?
去与克莱伦斯·帕克
To stand with Clarence Parker
在他儿子丧生的地方会合
on the spot where they gunned down his son
签署布兰登法案生效
and sign the Brandon Bill into law.
我忘了是今天
I forgot that was today.
算是我任内留下的好东西了 对吗
Not bad as far as legacies go, right?
历史学家会给你打满分的
The historians will give you full marks for this one.
克莱伦斯·帕克 如果不是你
Clarence Parker... if it weren't for you,
那人的提议永远不会到总统桌上
that man never would have made it into the Oval Office.
是因为你
That was you.
-都是因为你 -还有苏珊·罗斯
- That was all you. - And Susan Ross.
如果不是你 苏珊也
If it weren't for you, Susan would never
剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表