剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表
等到晚间新闻的时候再来一个长一点的就行
then do a longer round robin on the nightlies, yes?
听着不错
That sounds like a good idea.
有事吗
You need something?
我要和您谈谈杰克·巴拉德的事情
Yes, I-I need to talk to you about Jake Ballard.
他怎么了
What about him?
两天前他被逮捕了
He was taken into custody two days ago
之后就再也没有消息了
and hasn't been seen since.
有媒体问起过你吗
Has anyone from the press asked you about him?
没有
No.
所以你不是以白宫新闻发言人的身份
Then you're not asking as part of your official duties
在问我
as White House Press Secretary.
-不是 -你以为
- No. - You just thought
你可以随意走进总统办公室
you'd stroll on into the Oval Office
问美军三军总司令
and ask the Commander in chief of the Armed Forces
一个你没有资格知道答案的问题
about something you have no security clearance for.
我问的不是三军总司令
I'm not asking the Commander in Chief.
我是在问一位曾经和我朋友睡过的已婚男人
I'm asking the married man who used to sleep with my friend
他到底对现在和她睡的人
what exactly he has done with the man
做了什么
she's currently sleeping with.
任何事都是有底线的 盖比
There's an edge to this cliff, Gabby,
说话要小心
and you are dancing very close to it.
你知道我不叫盖比
You know my name isn't Gabby.
那你就去告诉奥利维亚 她的小男友不会
Why don't you report back to Olivia that her boyfriend,
和我儿子还有你朋友哈里森那样死得不明不白
unlike my son and your friend Harrison,
他会在法庭上接受审判
will get his day in court.
所以他是被合法拘留了吗
So, he's being held legally?
他知道自己的权利吗 他有律师吗
He's been read his rights? He has a lawyer?
他没有受到任何形式的虐待吗
He hasn't been abused in any way?
我这么问是因为你的指关节都淤青了
I asked because your knuckles are awfully bruised.
够了 谈话到此为止
All right, we're done here.
如果你还爱她...
If you love her...
你说什么
Excuse me?
如果你真的爱她的话
If you love her at all --
我知道这样说已经远超出我的职责范围
I am overstepping the hell out of my world right now.
但是如果你真的爱她
But if you love her at all,
你就行行好 告诉她到底发生了什么事
do her the courtesy of telling her what is going on.
你可能从没听到过
You may have never heard what it sounds like
奥利维亚从噩梦中醒来的那种尖叫声
when Olivia wakes up screaming from a nightmare,
但我听过 真的很揪心
but I have, and it's awful.
所以 求你了
So...please.
对了
Oh, yes!
我抓到你了 不不不
I got you. Oh, no, no, no.
-不不不 -哈克
- No, no, no, no, no, no. - Huck.
-哈克 -拜托 不不不
- Huck. - Oh, come on. No, no, no, no, no, no.
-哈克 -怎么了
- Huck! - What?
我从那女孩尸体里取出的钥匙
Have you gotten anything on the key I found
你有没有什么发现
in the dead girl's stomach?
看得我欲♥火♥焚身
Major lady wood.
对了
Oh, yeah.
很明显这是把储物柜的钥匙 对吧
It's obviously some kind of locker key, right?
所以这个储物柜一定是位于
So it must be from a locker
凯特琳所逃离和前往的去处之间的
that's somewhere in between where Caitlin was running from
某个地方
and where she was running to.
我在地图上圈出来了
I mapped it.
这钥匙应该能打开这半径范围内的某个柜子
So the key should fit a locker somewhere in this radius.
是的 可是看这范围里
Yeah, but look what's in that radius --
有国家美术馆 美国历史博物馆
the National Gallery, the American History Museum,
航♥空♥航♥天♥局 新闻博物馆
Air and Space, the Newseum.
这些地方都有储物柜 哈克
All these places have lockers, Huck.
-这要找到什么时候 -奎恩
- This is gonna take forever. - Quinn!
帮我搜集所有关于莱纳德·卡纳汉的信息
Get me everything you can find on Leonard Carnahan.
莱纳德·卡纳汉 就是那个企图暗♥杀♥
Leonard Carnahan, the attempted assassin
库珀总统的莱纳德·卡纳汉吗
of President Cooper Leonard Carnahan?
他只是有嫌疑而已
The alleged attempted assassin.
莱纳德·弗朗西斯·卡纳汉
Leonard Francis Carnahan,
生长于加利福尼亚州的莫德斯托
born and raised in Modesto, California.
父亲是卖♥♥保险的 母亲在主日学校教书
Dad sold insurance. Mom taught Sunday school.
卡纳汉在当地一间电影院的小卖♥♥部工作
Carnahan worked at a concession stand of a local movie theater.
在他公♥寓♥发现的日记里 他写到
The diary they found in his apartment
他希望自己的名字出现在闪光灯下
said he wanted to see his own name in lights
目的是为了打动他喜欢的一个女孩
to impress a girl that he had a crush on.
卡纳汉声称日记是被伪造的
Carnahan claimed the diary was forged --
很明显是在抵赖 但你去网上搜搜
an obvious defense -- but then you go online,
可以发现许多笔记专家
and you realize there are several handwriting experts
认为这是完全可以实现的
out there who have admitted it's possible.
而且那年夏天他被抢劫了两次
And he had been mugged twice that summer,
这就给他携带枪♥支♥提供了合理的理由
meaning he had good reason to carry a gun.
等等 你们是告诉我...
Wait, are you two telling me --
可能还有另外一个暗♥杀♥者
That there could have been a second shooter
躲在草丘上 没错
on the grassy knoll? Yeah.
他也许真的是无辜的
He might actually be innocent.
但唯一能证实的方法是拿到那颗子弹
But the only way to prove it is to get that bullet,
而拿到子弹的唯一方法是
and the only way to get that bullet --
就是把子弹从库珀总统的头骨上取下来
Is to remove it from president Cooper's skull.
在他被埋进阿灵顿公墓之前
Before he's buried in Arlington,
葬礼将在三天后举♥行♥
which is happening in three days.
我们可以去请求家属允许
We could ask the family for permission.
他们不可能允许的
They'll never grant it.
库珀是因中风死的吗
Cooper died of a stroke?
是否有可能他的中风
Would he have had that stroke
是由于脑袋里的子弹造成的呢
if that bullet wasn't lodged in his brain?
-等等 你是说 -他是说
- Wait. Are you saying -- - He's saying
如果我们可以指控卡纳汉谋杀罪
if we can get Carnahan charged with murder,
就可以要求验尸
we can demand an autopsy.
如果可以指控你谋杀罪
If you're charged with murder, we can argue
我们就可以要求子弹作为呈堂证供
that we need the bullet as part of your defense.
这是步险招 但这是我们唯一的机会
It's a long shot, but it's our only play.
所以你根本不确定是否可以成功
So, you're not even sure if it'll work.
是的
No.
我还有三年就可以假释了 波普小姐
I'm up for parole in three years, Miss Pope.
所以如果你不同意我也能够理解
Which is why I'd understand if you want to drop this.
因为一旦失败
Because if we lose this,
我们所面临的不只是刑期延长
we're not just talking about more time in prison.
司法部长很可能会判你死刑
The Attorney General will go for the death penalty.
知道吗
You know...
我几年前在报纸上读到过
I read this thing in the paper a couple of years ago.
一位律师还是什么人说过 真♥相♥就像太阳
Some lawyer type said that the truth is like the sun.
你可以一时地挡住阳光
You can shut it out for a while,
但它决不会消失
but it's not gonna go away.
你也相信 是吗 波普小姐
You believe in that, don't you, Miss Pope?
是的
I do.
我想让真♥相♥大白
I want the truth to come out.
那我最好开工了
Then I better get to work.
谢谢你 谢谢你们
Thank you. Thank you, both.
怎么了
What's wrong?
我只是在想谁说过这话
I'm just trying to remember who said it --
真♥相♥和太阳这句话
that thing about the truth and the sun.
是我
I did.
夫人 库柏夫人在来东厢的路上了
Ma'am, Mrs. Cooper's on her way to the East Wing.
谢天谢地
Praise be.
格兰特夫人
Mrs. Grant.
赶快弄完吧
Let's get this over with.
库珀夫人
Mrs. Cooper,
菲茨和我希望您节哀
Fitz and I are just so terribly sorry for your loss.
总统是位伟人
The President was a wonderful man
也是国家之幸
and a true gift to the nation.
客气了 亲爱的 叫我贝茨就好
Oh, please, dear. You can call me Bitsy.
库珀和我只是凡人
Coop and I were just simple people.
都不太在乎这些繁文缛节
We never much cared for the airs of the office.
看看这个呀
Would you look at this?
剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表