剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表
Cyrus and his rent boy making things difficult?
我们成立了作战室 但一团糟
We set up a war room, but it's a mess.
刚才在外面你表现得很好
You're doing great out there.
我们回家再见
I'll see you at home.
我不知道 需要系领带吗
I don't know. Don't I need a tie?
现在流行这个 相信我
This is the style. Trust me.
如果我叫克罗克特或者塔布斯还差不多
If my name was Crockett or Tubbs.
这是紫色的 珍妮特
It's purple, Janet.
紫色会突显出你的眼睛
Purple brings out your eyes.
你希望别人注意你的眼睛吧
You want people to notice your eyes.
这会吸引他们注意力
It'll draw them in,
让他们仔细聆听你要说的话
make them listen to what you have to say.
"我是塞勒斯·比尼
"I am Cyrus Beene,
我会成为一名优秀的审计官"
and I would make a great comptroller."
要是没有你我可怎么办啊
What would I do without you?
穿错衣服呗
Oh, wear the wrong clothes?
不 我是认真的
No. No, I mean it.
我没你不行 没有你我什么也做不了
I can't do this without you -- any of it.
我需要你 珍妮特
I need you, Janet.
我需要你
I need you.
而且...
And...
而且 不如这样
And...you know what?
不如我们结婚吧
Why don't we get married?
什么
What?
可是塞勒斯 我们才刚开始交往
But Cyrus, w-we just started dating.
你认识我还没多久...
Y-y-you just met me...
-我知道这太快了 我知道 -可是
- I know. It's fast. I know. - But...
我们才交往了几个月
We've only been dating a few months.
但当你遇到那个人你就会知道
But when you know, you know, and I know,
而我从见到你的那一刻我就知道...
from the moment I laid eyes on you...
老天呐
Oh, my god.
老天呐 老天呐
Oh, my god. Oh, my god!
你最好不是在开玩笑
You better not be joking.
-什么 -我信天主教
- What? - I am Catholic.
我一直都守身如玉
I have been saving myself.
我不能像霍利约克那些女孩一样随便就离婚了
And I can't just get divorced like those girls from Holyoke.
我是认真的
I mean it.
我爱你
I love you.
你是我的
You're the love...
毕生所爱 我的灵魂伴侣
of my life, my soul mate.
嫁给我 珍妮特
Marry me, Janet.
说 说愿意 求你了 说愿意
P--say yes. Please s-say yes.
我愿意
Yes.
我愿意 我愿意 我愿意
Yes, yes, yes!
我们就要结婚了
We're getting married!
我的天呐
Aah! Oh, my god!
我们两个
We...
就要结婚了
are getting married.
我听说我们就要在白宫外
I hear we're running a quickie wedding service
举♥行♥一场闪婚婚礼
out of the White House now.
我知道你一定很生气 先生
I know you must be angry, sir.
-我并不生气 -好吧
- I'm not angry. - Okay.
那我该在今天的简报中
So, what should I say about your reaction
如何描述您的反应呢
in the briefing today?
你就说我的看法保持不变
You should say that my views remain unchanged.
-这是谁的主意 -第♥一♥夫♥人♥刚刚才表态
- Whose idea was this? - The first lady just announced it.
梅莉才不会去想这些 伊丽莎白·诺斯吗
Mellie did not think of this. Elizabeth North?
奥利维亚·波普
Olivia Pope.
-你在生气 -还是没有
- You're angry, aren't you? - Still not angry.
那简报时我该说
So in the briefing, I should say...?
说我的看法保持不变
That my views remain unchanged.
可你是高兴 是关切 还是十分兴奋
But are you pleased? Concerned? Excited?
总统对此的看法保持不变
The president's views remain unchanged.
所以第♥一♥夫♥人♥对婚姻平等这点已经表态
So the first lady's views on marriage equality have evolved,
而总统却没有吗
but the president's haven't?
总统对于这个话题的看法
The president's views on the subject
表达的十分清楚 保持不变
remain crystal-clear.
那为什么这里的所有人
Then why is everybody in this room
一遍又一遍地问你同样的问题
asking you the same questions over and over?
白宫历史上
There have only been 17 weddings
只举办过十七场婚礼
in the entire history of the White House --
在玫瑰园举办的只有两场 你们会是第三对
two in the Rose Garden -- yours will be the third.
我必须在这里待着吗
Do I have to be here for this?
-我还有一个国家要治理 -我是在帮你
- I do have a country to run. - I am doing this for you.
是吗 夫人 多么慷慨 多么无私
Are you? Are you, ma'am? How generous. How selfless.
我简直形容不出您和特蕾莎修女的差别
I cannot tell the difference between you and Mother Teresa.
来宾名单弄得怎么样了
Where are we with the guest list?
就差迈克尔的父母还未回应
Just waiting to hear back from Michael's parents
才能进行坐席安排
before doing the seating arrangements.
我的父母 你邀请了我的父母
My parents? You invited my parents?
当然 他们可是你的父母
Of course we did. They're your parents.
我 我的父母已经不联♥系♥了 自从
My -- my parents and I, we haven't spoken since --
我的意思是 他们不会来的
I mean, t-they won't come.
他们不会同意这桩婚事的
They will not be on board with this.
我们需要他们露面 这很重要
We need them for optics. It's important.
也许你得打个电♥话♥给他们
Maybe you can give them a call.
好
Sure.
有没有什么办法
Is there any way we could
可以不把我父母牵扯进来 塞勒斯
do this without my parents, Cyrus? Please?
看在上帝的份上 别抱怨了
For god's sake, stop whining.
看来我们大约二十分钟之后就可以开始了
Hey. Looks like we're about 20 minutes out.
珍妮特和姑娘们在楼上都准备就绪
Janet and the girls are all set upstairs.
你的四个亲属全数到场
All four of your folks got here just fine.
看来这事真的要发生了
Looks like this thing's actually gonna happen.
准备好了吗 审计官比尼
You ready, Comptroller Beene?
我准备好了
Yeah. I am.
那再好不过了
Glad to hear it.
下周"打壁球"[同性恋聚会]你还来的吧
We still on for racquetball next week?
我和你说了 "壁球"我只是玩那么几次
I told you, I o-only played racquetball a couple of times.
我以后不会玩了
I don't play it anymore.
我也告诉过你 这是个难戒的运动
And I told you, it's a hard sport to give up.
二十分钟后 我会成为一个幸福的有妇之夫
20 minutes from now, I'm gonna be a happily married man.
幸福的有妇之夫不能到处鬼混
And happily married men don't play.
有人因此病了
People are getting sick out there.
还有人就那么死了 罗尼
People are dying out there, Ronnie,
我不会
and I cannot --
我不会因为我无法自控而死
I will not die because I couldn't control myself.
我不会再"玩壁球"了
I don't play racquetball anymore.
另寻他人吧
Find someone else. Just --
这一切尘埃落定之后
And once all this is over,
你离我和我的妻子越远越好
why don't you stay the hell away from me
这样如何
and my wife from now on?
行了 你说的够明白了
All right, champ. You got it.
我去把其余的人叫来
I'll go get the rest of the guys.
你得看看这个
You need to see this.
什么
What?
坐在他的腿上 像坐在圣诞老人腿上一样
...perched on his leg like he's Santa Claus.
除了他名字不叫圣诞老人罢了
Only he's not Santa Claus, is he?
他叫迈克尔·安布鲁索
He's Michael Ambruso,
用美黑喷雾的前舞男
the spray-tanned former gigolo
我们说的便是塞勒斯·比尼的一生中最爱
Who we're told is the love of Cyrus Beene's life --
就像我们刚刚说的一样
Just like we're told that this photo
照片是在安布鲁索先生单身派对上拍下的
was taken at Mr. Ambruso's bachelor party,
他的行为就和其他年轻人一样
and that his behavior is as innocent as the behavior
只不过是把最后的单身时光
of any young man who chooses to spend his last hours
耗在脱衣舞者怀里
of singledom in the embrace of a stripper.
我可是有独家消息来源
Well, I have it on good authority
可以证明这个故事全是谎言
that this story is nothing but a lie,
而且白宫怕极了让这个事实公之于众
and that the White House is so terrified of the truth coming out,
他们组织了一个秘密战情室
they're running a secret war room
帮助他们的好朋友塞勒斯挽回老脸
剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表