剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表
Please, Abby. Please.
拜托什么 你想干什么
Please what? What do you want?
我想和你谈谈
I want talk to you.
真的假的 你想跟我谈
Is that it, really? You want to talk?
我怎么觉得你找我是另有所求啊
Because it feels like you want something else,
而且那是不可能的 大卫
and that's not gonna happen, David.
我杀人了
I killed someone.
-什么 -我用B613的文件杀了个人
- What? - I killed someone with the B613 files.
不行
Unh-unh. I can't.
这事儿别跟我说
I can't..hear this.
斯巴克斯法官就是因为那些文件而死
That judge, Judge Sparks -- that was the files.
是我♥干♥的 艾比
That was me, Abby. I did that.
我受够了失败
I was tired losing.
自从我在这座城市工作开始
Ever since I started working in this town,
对他们来说我一直都是失败的
I've been losing to them.
那些文件帮我胜利了 帮我赢得了这份工作
Those files helped me win. Those files got me this job.
那些文件让这个国家的枪♥支♥管制法通过了
Those files got this country gun control.
那些文件给了我权利
Those files gave me the power
让我做了一些我一直无法做成的事
to do things I've never been able to do.
让我有本事去对付总在背后留一手的人
Against people who always had one more card to play.
那些文件让我大卫·罗森成为胜者
Those files made me, David Rosen, a winner.
亨利·斯巴克斯法官有个女儿 艾米莉
Judge Henry Sparks had a daughter -- Emily.
她三天大的时候突然停止呼吸
When she was three days old, she suddenly stopped breathing.
然后被带去新生儿重症监护室待了六周
She was taken to the NICU where she stayed for six weeks.
那时斯巴克斯正因为
At the time, Sparks was being vetted
最高法♥院♥任命接受审查
for a supreme court appointment,
但是他退出提名去医院陪艾米莉了
but he withdrew his name so he could be with Emily.
她今天满九岁了
She turned 9 today.
我把他杀了 艾比
I killed him, Abby.
我想做奥利维亚·波普 所以就把他杀了
I was trying to be Olivia Pope, and I killed him.
为什么我们都想成为奥利维亚·波普
Why are we all trying to be Olivia Pope?
-艾比 -你毁了大卫·罗森
- Abby. - You ruined David Rosen.
你毁了一个诚实正直的好人
You took a good man, an honest, decent man,
你让他以为要在这个世界上做好事
and you made him think that to do any good in this world,
就必须跟你一样
he had to be like you --
变成骗子 背叛者 毒药
a liar, a cheater, poison,
因为你就是那样的 丽芙
because that's what you are, Liv --
你就是毒药
You are poison!
所有触碰过你的人都要付出代价
And everyone who touches you pays the price.
丽芙
Liv.
怎么了
What's wrong?
是杰克杀的哈里森
Jake killed Harrison.
什么
What?
是杰克杀的哈里森
Jake killed Harrison.
他们把他关了起来
Uh...they took him into custody
他们有证据
and they have all this evidence,
还有...
and...
我觉得这不是真的
I don't think it's true.
我不明白他为什么会杀他
I don't see how it could be true.
他们说杰克杀了...
They say that Jake killed...
哈里森还有杰瑞·格兰特
Harrison and Jerry Grant,
但是这一定是...
but it has to be some kind of...
我们曾一起沐浴在阳光下
We were standing in the sun, happy --
不
No.
-不会的 -不要说了
- No. - Shh, shh, shh.
不...
N--
我们当时还一起站在...
We were standing...
没事了
It's okay.
不会...
It's gonna be...
有事的
okay.
♪When I wake up in the morning, love♪
♪And the sunlight hurts my eyes♪
♪And something without warning, love♪
♪Bears heavy on my mind♪
♪Then I look at you♪
♪And the world's all right with me♪
让他站起来
Put him on his feet.
♪Just one look at you♪
♪And I know it's gonna be♪
是你杀了我儿子吗
Did you kill my son?
不是
No.
♪A lovely day♪
♪Lovely day, lovely da lovely day♪
是你杀了我儿子吗
Did you kill my son?
你就是颗棋子 你是罗文的傀儡
You're just a pawn -- Rowan's little puppet.
♪Lovely day♪
是你杀了我儿子吗
Did you kill my son?
♪Lovely day, lovely day, lovely day♪
你这样太有礼貌了
You're being polite.
♪Lovely day♪
不要停
Don't stop.
我问你个问题
I asked you a question.
我觉得你就是想让我有罪
I think you want me to be guilty.
这样你就有理由恨我了
Guilty lets you hate me
因为你不能因为我做的那件事恨我
for things you're not allowed to hate me for.
你 是不是 杀了 我儿子
Did...You...Kill... My...Son?
那两个月...
Like those two months...
我在一个小岛上 操着你的女朋友
I spent on an island... screwing your girlfriend.
♪Always seems to know the way♪
你一定很痛苦吧
Oh, that must have tortured you.
你 是不是 杀了 我儿子
Did...You... Kill...My...Son?!
♪Then I look at you♪
你想象一下我♥操♥她的情景...
Imagining me inside of her...
♪And the world's all right with me♪
我看着她的脸....
...Seeing her face...
不要停
Don't stop.
♪Just one look at you♪
她喊着我的...名字
She calls my......name.
♪And I know it's gonna be♪
剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表