剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表
Stand up! Fight back!
黑人不再受攻击
No more black men under attack!
起来 还击
Stand up! Fight back!
黑人不再受攻击
No more black men under attack!
不断有抗♥议♥者加入克拉伦斯·帕克的支持队伍
Protestors joining Clarence Parker,
号♥召为布兰登·帕克昨天深夜被警员射杀一案
calling for justice in the wake of Brandon Parker's shooting
伸张正义
by police officers late last evening.
这一切的发生地
All of this, of course, happening
距白宫仅有咫尺之遥
only about a mile away from the White House.
这很显然是地方事务 因此
It's clearly a local matter, and as such,
正在由 也理应由地方当局负责
is being and should be handled by local authorities.
即使这事就发生在
Even though it's basically happening
总统的后院吗
in the president's own backyard?
这问题已经回答过了 卡萝
Asked and answered. Carol.
警方为何还不公布开枪警员的名字
Why aren't the police releasing the shooting officer's name?
例行新闻发布会
白宫新闻发言人艾比·惠兰
BNC独家直播例行新闻发布会
-我需要说点什么 -你什么都不能说
- I need to say something. - You can't say anything.
-我被问得哑口无言 -她说得对 塞
- I'm getting pummeled out there. - She's right, cy.
我不能看起来反应慢半拍
It can't look like I'm behind the curve.
你现在说的任何话
Anything you say right now
都会贬低执法机关
will end up vilifying law enforcement.
我在当值
I was on duty.
我听到广播里说
I, uh, heard over the radio
有个孩子刚从安布罗斯街一家商店
that a kid had just shoplifted a cellphone
偷了部手♥机♥ 我正好开到这条街上
from a store on Ambrose -- Street I'm driving on.
大约十秒钟之后 我看到他走过来
About 10 seconds later, I see him walking.
你怎么知道是同一个人
How do you know it's the same kid?
我当然不知道 一开始不知道
I don't, of course, not at first.
我只是看到他... 他...
I just see he's -- he's --
他手里拿着个手♥机♥盒
he's got A cellphone box in his hand.
很时尚 全新的
Uh, it's sleek. It's brand-new.
所以我打回总台
So I call into the station
询问那孩子的特征
to get a description of the kid --
非裔美国人
Uh, African-American,
一米八 中等身材 二十岁上下
5'10", medium build, Around 20.
附近所有孩子都是这样
That describes every kid in the neighborhood.
是的 所以我并没有逮捕他
Yeah, that's why I didn't arrest him.
我只是 我只是叫住他 问他手♥机♥哪来的
I-I just -- I just stopped and asked him where he got it,
他变得很不友好
and he became hostile.
他说 不关我的事
He said, uh, it was none of my business.
你那时想过要求增援吗
You think about calling for backup then?
我 我那时并没觉得他很危险
Uh, I-I didn't feel he was dangerous at that point.
瞧 女士 与附近的人们打交道
See, ma'am, I-it's my job to interact
是我的职责所在
with the people in this neighborhood.
我自认为做得不错
I-I like to think I'm pretty good at it.
所以我只是要求那孩子给我看看盒子
So I just asked the kid if I could see the box.
接着 他 他冲向我
Next thing I know, he's -- he's charging at me,
他 他伸向外衣口袋里拿刀
he's -- he's reaching in his coat pocket for a knife.
你见到了那把刀
And you saw the knife.
因为你觉得生命受到威胁 所以开枪
And you fired because you thought your life was in danger.
只有这个原因
That is the only reason
我才会拿出武器
I would ever discharge my weapon.
那么刀呢 现在在哪儿
So, what happened to the knife? Where is it now?
一定还在那孩子身上 在犯罪现场
It must be on the boy, at the crime scene.
一开枪我就马上要求增援
I called for backup as soon as I fired.
我是第一个到达现场的
I was first on the scene.
杰夫不知所措 就坐在他的车里
Jeff was devastated, just sitting in his car.
我就是忍♥不住想着我的孩子 波普女士
I just can't stop thinking about my own kids, Ms. Pope.
如果我是那孩子的父亲 我现在会怎么想
How I would be feeling right now if I were that boy's father.
为布兰登寻求公正
我需要你去查看安布罗斯街
I need you to check security-camera footage
所有商店的监控录像
from all of the businesses on Ambrose.
看看能不能找到监控录像
See if you can find footage
-证实牛顿警员的说辞 -什么说辞
- that corroborates Officer Newton's story. - Which is...?
他的生命受威胁 只好对布兰登·帕克开枪
He had to shoot Brandon Parker because he feared for his life.
这就查
On it.
他是谁
What's his name?
枪杀布兰登·帕克的警♥察♥
The cop who gunned down Brandon Parker.
你知道你为何在这吧 你知道他们为何选你
You know why you're here, right? You know why they chose you.
把那警♥察♥的名字告诉我们
Give us the cop's name.
-帮助我们得到公正 -你想要的不是公正
- Help us get justice. - You don't want justice.
你想要的是愤怒
You want anger. You want outrage.
你想要的是惩罚
You want retribution.
你说得对 我要的是这些
You're right. I do.
你也应该这样
So should you.
这是一位父亲
That is a father.
死的是他的儿子
That is his dead son.
轮不到你这么做 马库斯
This is not your stand to make, Marcus.
这种情况不合适
This isn't a platform.
你不该把这件事当做
You're not auditioning
你成为下一个伟大黑人♥民♥权运动领袖得机会
to become America's next great black activist.
如果这事闹大了
If this erupts,
如果一位父亲在他儿子身边被击毙
if a father is gunned down right next to his son,
你还能睡得安稳吗
will you be able to sleep at night?
-包很漂亮 -什么
- Nice purse. - What?
-普拉达的吗 -你什么意思
- Prada? - What's your point?
或许和我家一年房♥租差不多
Probably worth a year's rent at my place,
因为我就住在附近
'cause I live right around the corner.
这个街区 这些人就是家
This block, these people are home.
我们住在同一个城市 奥利维亚
We live in the same city, Olivia,
但你好像是第一次来这个街区
but this is probably the first time you ever stepped foot on this block.
也许你从来就没来过这边
Probably never been to this neighborhood
除非你是来这边的商店买♥♥粗玉米粉
except to get grits from Reggie's
或者来华德街买♥♥鸡肉和蔬菜
or chicken and greens off of Wade Street.
你根本不了解我
You have no idea what I'm about.
你帮一个白共和党人当上了总统
You're about getting a white republican president elected --
还是两次
Twice.
我没拿你当自己人很抱歉
Excuse me if I don't buy you're a real down-ass chick.
从大方向上来看 你和我目标相同
Big picture -- you and I want the same thing.
你只是选了一条充满冲突和抵抗的路线
You're just taking the path of most resistance to get there.
这样很不明智
It's not smart.
我们想要的不一样
We don't want the same thing.
你想息事宁人
You want to put it to bed quietly,
你要告诉国会的每个人
tell everyone on the hill
你来平民区了你救了我们
that you came down to the hood and you saved us.
不用了 奥利维亚
No thanks, Olivia.
我们今天不买♥♥你肤色的账
Your black card's not getting validated today.
由于警♥察♥与被杀黑人少年布兰登·帕克的父亲
As tension continues to mount in the standoff between police
之间的关系越来越紧张
and the father of slain black teenager Brandon Parker,
突发新闻
枪杀帕克的警♥察♥已找到
杰弗里·牛顿有9年警龄
BNC电视台已经了解到了
BNC has learned the name
卷入该起枪杀的警♥察♥
of the officer involved in the shooting --
杰弗里·牛顿 32岁 已有9年警龄
Jeffrey Newton, a 32-year-old decorated 9-year veteran
在华盛顿警♥察♥局任职
of the Washington Metro Police Department.
但尚不清楚为何此前
It's unclear why Newton's identity
警方不公开牛顿的信息
was withheld by the police.
警方也未就此发表任何评论
Calls for comment have gone unanswered.
他们要把帕克塑造成英雄
They're turning Parker into a hero,
把我们变成坏人
and we look like the enemy.
这些所谓的社区激进分子
These so-called neighborhood activists,
根本帮不上忙
they're not helping.
接下来就要发生暴♥动♥了
Next thing you know, there's gonna be a riot.
媒体将大肆报道
Press will eat that up.
他们希望发生暴♥动♥
They want a riot.
不行 情况闹得太大之前
No, before it goes too far,
我要赶走这群暴徒 做个了结
I'm clearing out this mob and shutting this thing down.
事态逐渐掌握在我手里
I'm gaining control.
交给我
I get it.
对方结结实实打了你一拳
The other side threw a good punch,
你被打伤了 但如你还手
you're bruised, but if you strike back,
剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表