剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表
其中一个人有把猎刀 另外两个人持枪
One of them had a hunting knife, the other two had guns.
集中注意力 马库斯 他们说什么了
Focus. Marcus, what did they say?
-拧断了她的脖子 -不
- Snapped her neck. - No!
该死 米奇 你拧断了她的脖子
Damn, Mickey, you snapped her neck?
他们叫他米奇
They called him Mickey.
什么
What?
杀娜塔莉的凶手 他们是这么叫他的
The guy who killed Natalie, that's what they called him.
那是他的名字
That's his name.
调查威朗诺的关系网
Look into Verrano's acquaintances.
查查他所有的雇员 过去的和现在的
Check into everyone on his payroll, past and present.
如果市长的圈子里有个米奇的
If there's a Mickey in the mayor's circle,
我要知道他的一切
I want to know about him.
地方和州立警♥察♥局现在被要求
So, local and state police departments
收集上报逮捕数据
will now be required to collect and report data on arrests
让我们掌握种族差异趋势 对吗
so we can track racial disparities, correct?
对 你没上过法学院吗
Correct. You didn't go to law school?
没有
No.
地方和州立警♥察♥局还被要求
And local and state police departments will now be required
进行种族偏见的培训 对吗
to conduct racial bias training, correct?
对 你确定吗
Correct. You're sure?
法学院吗 我确定
About law school? Yes.
-一学期都没上过吗 -没有
- Not even, like, a semester? - No.
地方和州立警♥察♥局现在被要求
And local and state police departments will now be required
启用独♥立♥特别检察官
to use independent special prosecutors
参与涉警命案的调查 对吗
in the investigation of police-involved fatalities, correct?
对
That is also correct.
那么 我有一个问题
So, I have a question.
我们要如何强制执行呢
How do we enforce it?
什么
What?
任何一条 所有的规定
Any of it, all of it.
这个法案里的每一条规定
Everything in this bill.
这是法律
Well, it's a law.
那些都是基于法律条款的规定
Those are all requirements under the law.
它们本身就是强制性的
They're mandatory.
这意味着一定有一种强制执行的方法
Which means there has to be a way to enforce them,
否则它们就不是强制性的了 对吗
or they're not mandatory, right?
如果我告诉卡西 收拾你的房♥间
If say to Casey, "Clean your room,"
我通常不会这么说
which I usually don't say
因为卡西这方面做得很好
because Casey is really good about that --
但如果我说了 然后她回答 不
but if I do, and she said, "No," which again,
当然她不会这么回答 但如果她说了
she wouldn't -- but if she did,
我又没有办法逼她打扫房♥间
and I don't have any way to make her clean her room,
那我就不是在命令她 打扫你的房♥间
then I'm really not saying, "Clean your room."
我在请求她打扫房♥间
I'm asking her to clean her room.
这是个请求 不是个要求
It's a request, not a requirement.
对不起 谁是卡西
Yeah, I'm sorry. Who's Casey?
我女儿 她今年10岁
My daughter. She's 10.
联邦政♥府♥每年花费四百万美元
The federal government spends $4 billion a year
补助地方和州立警♥察♥局
in various grants to state and local police departments.
我们为何不以资金为筹码
Why don't we condition that money
强制他们执行法案上的要求呢
on doing the things in this bill?
因为如果我们这么做
Because if we do that,
法案上的这些要求才真的会被执行
the things in this bill will actually get done.
如果我们不做 整个法案就是一堆请求
If we don't, this whole bill is a bunch of requests.
你懂了吗
Do you see that?
我懂了
I see that.
我还有个问题
I have another question.
时机刚好
The timing could be perfect.
《布兰登法案》刚刚被通过
The Brandon Bill will have just passed.
但媒体还是会关注法案
But the press will still be talking about the bill.
你不觉得我会变成次要新闻吗
You don't think that I will be a sidebar?
新闻周期是24小时
With the 24-hour news cycle,
你会成为头版头条的
you'll be the cherry on top.
你好 事情进行的如何
Hey, there, Champ. How'd it go?
我喂了那只鸽子
I fed the pigeon.
告诉我你找到了米奇
Tell me you found Mickey.
我们找到了一堆叫迈克的
We found a bunch of Michaels,
一个麦卡利斯特 一个麦格拉思 一堆爱尔兰姓
a McCallister, a McGrath -- lots of Irish last names,
但是在谋杀案发生时
but we couldn't put any of them near the mayor's house
没有一个是在市长家附近的
at the time of murder.
-该死 -我会接着找
- Damn it. - I'll keep looking.
所以说到这个叫尼昂的家伙
So the hit on this Niang fellow.
在你刚上任指挥官时
It's all spelled out in this briefcase they gave you
他们给你的文件里有提到
when you first became command.
有几个任务是他做的简报
It was one of several missions he provided briefs for, yes.
可你有权限
But you had access to information
了解其他任务
about other missions -- missions that happened
比如在你加入B613之前的任务
before you joined B613.
当然 作为指挥官
Yes, as Command, you're made aware
你得对每个行动的始末一清二楚
of every operation, past and present.
我懂了 所以如果我告诉你雷明顿行动
I see. So if I were to mention operation Remington,
你会不会感到熟悉呢
you'd be familiar with that?
这 这也在文件里吗
That's in there -- in the files?
脚注里有提到
It's mentioned in a footnote.
我不清楚这是什么
I have no idea what it is.
我只是在调查得尽量彻底
I'm just being thorough here.
当然
No, sure.
所以 你对这次行动熟悉吗
Anyway, you're familiar with Remington?
这是在我加入B613之前的行动 但我了解
Uh, it happened before I joined B613, but yes.
所以这是在罗文当指挥官的时候的行动
So it happened when Rowan was command.
对
That's right.
但你知道这是什么 你知道这行动的目标
But you knew what it was. You knew its purpose.
是的
Yes.
那么目标到底是什么
And what was that purpose?
我该提醒你 杰克
I should remind you, Jake --
你有赦免协议的保护
You're protected by the terms of your immunity agreement.
任何你陈述的或承认的...
Nothing you say or admit to --
目标是击落一架民航客机
To bring down a civilian airliner.
罗文给了你命令让你击落一架民航客机吗
Rowan gave an order to shoot down a civilian airliner?
-是的 -我知道了
- Yes. - I see.
机上有多少乘客
With how many people aboard?
329人
329.
执行命令
And the pilot that obeyed that order
击落飞机的那个飞行员 他是谁
to shoot down the plane -- who was that?
你知道他的名字吗
Do you have name?
为什么这么问
Why?
他可以协助我们指证罗文
Because he could testify against Rowan.
我要名字 杰克 这很重要
I need the name, Jake. This is big.
他的名字是菲茨杰拉德·格兰特
His name was Fitzgerald Grant.
你指现任总统
The President?
是的
Yes.
是我
It's me.
进来吧
Come in.
你到底进不进来
Are you coming in?
我不是个酒鬼 我也不唱歌♥或消磨时间
I'm not a heavy drinker, and I never sing or lose time.
昨晚我们一起度过的那段时光
And there's a whole piece of our last evening together
我完全没有记忆
that's just gone.
你能进来吗 拜托了
Will you please just come in?
我过来只是因为你打给我 听起来很难过
I came over because you called and sounded upset,
我来看看你是不是没事
and I wanted to make sure you were okay.
你很美 很性感
And you are beautiful and very sexy --
难以言喻的性感
incredibly...sexy.
我们共度了美好的时光
And a lot of fun -- believe me,
我无时无刻不在享受和你一起的时光
I've enjoyed every minute of our time together,
可艾莉克斯这件事
But this whole Alex thing is, uh...
我在寻找安稳
I'm looking for something more stable.
所以
So...
我的人生就是一团乱麻
My life is very...complicated.
我只想活得简单
And I want it to not be complicated.
当我是艾莉克斯 和你一起的时候
And I'm with you, when I'm Alex,
剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表