剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表
只有我们死或者罗文亡 战争才会结束
This doesn't end until we go or Rowan goes.
我们不能永远躲着
We can't just hide forever.
我们必须主动出击
We need to go on the attack.
怎么出击 他现在高度警戒
How?! He's on high alert.
我们没法接近他
We can't get to him!
难道我们就看着他
So we just sit here while
杀了我们认识的所有人而坐视不理吗
he tries to murder anyone we've ever met?!
别吵了
Stop it now!
让我想想
Let me think!
我有个新提议
I have a new offer.
说吧
Go on.
你熟悉B613吗
Are you familiar with B613?
当然
Of course.
这个组织这么多年
How many of your agents
杀过你们多少人
has that organization killed over the years?
杀过多少你们的同胞
How many of your countrymen?
B613和我有什么关系
I don't see what B613 has to do with anything.
如果我告诉你过去25年里
What if I gave you the name
管理这个组织的头目的名字呢
of the man who ran b613 for the last 25 years?
一个名字对我来说毫无用处
A name doesn't do me much good.
这个可以
This will.
他用的一次性手♥机♥
His burner phone.
这就是他的号♥码 他就在城里
Here's his number. He's in the city.
我相信你有能力解决剩下的事
I have to believe you have the resources to do the rest.
如果你自己不行 我同事可以帮你
My colleague here can help you if you don't.
你把指挥官的脑袋送到普♥京♥的桌上
You go to Putin with the head of Command,
你就是国家英雄
you'd be a national hero.
作为回报 我得让我的特工退休
And in return, I let my agent retire?
从此再无任务 包括现在这个
No more missions, including the current one.
杀了指挥官 放她自♥由♥
Kill Command, set her free.
胸部疼吗
Your chest hurt?
应该会疼 我缝了100针
It should. I put 100 stitches in you.
这里给你挂了止痛药
Fentanyl drip for pain.
你可能想把管子抽了 但别
Now, you want to take tube out, don't.
它能在你恢复体力 自己呼吸之前
It helps you until you're strong enough
帮你活命 所以别碰它
to breathe on your own, so leave alone.
手好好放着
And stay here for your own good.
不能做大动作 不然你会死的 明白吗
You move too much, you die, okay?
明白就眨眨眼
Blink eyes if you understand.
很好
Good.
现在睡吧
Now back to sleep.
出什么事了
What happened?
他突然就发狂了
He just started freaking out,
想要摆脱束缚
Trying to get out of the restraints!
查理 这边加压
Charlie, put pressure right here.
他不行了吗
Is he a goner?
让你别乱动的
I told you not to move.
继续加压 我得把管子放回去
Keep pressure on. I need to put this tube back in.
稳住
Hold it.
坚持住 伙计 坚持
Hold, man. Hold.
你们朋友的血压不稳
Your friend's blood pressure unstable,
含氧量也低
oxygen level low.
在这种地方受感染的几率也很大
Chances of infection much higher in a place like this.
我已经尽力让他好受点了 但谁知道呢
I do everything keep him comfortable, but who knows?
你的另一位朋友 膀子已经没事了
Your other friend, his arm is better.
我知道日瓦戈医生已经尽力了
I know Dr. Zhivago is doing the best he can,
但我们还是得把杰克送去正规医院
but we need to get Jake to a real hospital,
被真的护士和医生照顾
one with actual nurses and actual doctors
有正儿八经行医执照的
who, I don't know, have actual licenses.
不行 罗文还在外面
We can't do that. As long as Rowan is still out there,
杰克只能待在这儿
Jake needs to stay here.
这事儿有时限不
Are we working under any kind of time frame?
快了 我们很快就能离开了
Soon. We'll all be able to leave very soon.
我请了柯什焦
I gave Kostya --
柯什焦
Kostya?
老派的克格勃特工 很有两下子
Old-school KGB. The real deal.
我把我父亲的一次性手♥机♥给他了
I gave him my father's burner phone.
他会追踪我父亲 然后杀了他
He's gonna use it to track him down and kill him.
然后这一切就都结束了
And then this will all be over.
去看看柯什焦
Check in with Kostya.
结束的时候 我要知道
I want to know the moment it's done.
主流媒体和权威都认为
The mainstream press and pundits all agree
塞勒斯今晚秒杀了莎莉
that Cyrus more than held his own against Sally today.
美国人♥民♥也同意
America seems to agree.
48%的人在节目之后都投票表示
48% of those polled afterwards
塞勒斯·比尼应该自己开个脱口秀
think that Cyrus Beene should have his own talk show.
这才是美国梦嘛
Yeah, because that's the American dream.
但还是有67%的人投票认为 第♥一♥夫♥人♥
However, 67% of those polled still think that the First Lady
不应该竞选议员
shouldn't be allowed to run for senate.
总比之前情况好了
It's better than where we were.
不幸的是
And, unfortunately,
总统的支持率
the president's approval rating
与第♥一♥夫♥人♥参选前相比
is now down 5 points from where we were
也下跌了五个点
before the First Lady announced her candidacy.
所以我也拖累了你
So I'm hurting both of us now.
好消息是 人们并不是反对
The good news is, it's not the idea
你参加议员竞选
of you as a candidate that people object to.
只是因为存在利益冲突
It's the conflict of interest.
也许现在时机不对
So maybe now isn't the time to run.
如果情况不是这么特殊
I mean, if this weren't a special election,
我们还有时间可以改变人们的看法
we'd have time to change their minds,
但现在 我真的不知道还能做什么了
but right now, I don't know what else to do.
还有一个办法
There is one thing.
有点冒险 但肯定可以
It's risky, but it'll definitely
解决所谓的利益冲突
end the debate over the conflict of interest.
我们放出消息说 你们的婚姻已经名不副实
We leak that your marriage is over.
-什么 -什么
- What? - Excuse me?
说其实已经有段时间了
That it has been for a long time,
但你们彼此尊重
that while you two respect each other,
因为政见不同
You have different political philosophies
所以也没有利益冲突了
and there's no conflict of interest whatsoever.
处理得当
With the right spin,
格兰特夫人会拿下弗吉尼亚保守派的票
Mrs. Grant would definitely lock up the Virginia conservatives.
同时身为女性 还是单身妈妈
And as a woman and a single mom,
她会赢得温和派的心
she'd get the moderates.
部分进步份子也会转到你这儿来
Maybe even a few progressives.
-不行 -梅莉
- We're not doing it. - Mellie.
我不能拿自己的婚姻对美国人♥民♥说谎
I am not lying to the American people about our marriage.
菲茨和我是一个团队
Fitz and I are a team.
我们是一起的 始终要在一起
We came in as a team, we are going out as a team.
丽芙
Liv?
我在
I'm here.
你还好吗
Everything okay?
找我什么事
Why are you calling me?
说实话 我没指望你会接
Honestly... I didn't think you'd pick up.
我接了 什么事说吧
I picked up, so why are you calling me?
梅莉赢不了了
Mellie's not gonna win.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
显然全美国都认为
Apparently the country thinks
第♥一♥夫♥人♥不适合做议员
a First Lady can't be a senator, so...
梅莉赢不了了
Mellie's not gonna win.
是吗 你就因为这个打给我吗
Really? That's why you're calling?
-丽芙 -向我寻求关于你妻子的意见
- Liv. - To ask for my advice about your wife?
我想听听你的想法
I want to hear what you think.
我的想法
What I think.
我觉得你应该保持乐观
I think you're supposed to be an optimist.
我应该有很多样子的
I'm supposed to be a lot of things.
我觉得你更应该担心自己的位子能不能坐得稳
I also think you should be worrying about your own presidency.
你在哪儿
Where are you?
如果出了什么事 你会告诉我的 对吧
If something was wrong, you'd tell me, right?
剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表