剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表
会深情地注视你 紧抓住你 唤你的名字
and I'd lay eyes on you and I'd gasp, "Charlie."
然后扒下全身的衣服
And I'd rip off all my clothes
爬到你身上 求你上了我
and crawl on my knees over to you and beg you to take me,
你脑子里就在上演这样的小♥电♥影♥吧
that I'd be some kind of sad Charlie porn fantasy.
我是个有血有肉的姑娘 查理
I'm a real girl, Charlie.
一个真真正正的人
An actual human being.
和你孤男寡女共处一室
Being alone in a room with you?
被你弄到这儿来
Being summoned here
以作为你交换情报的终极大奖
like I'm some ultimate prize for information?
这让我对你毫无性趣
It doesn't make me want you.
只会让我觉得你可悲
It makes me feel sorry for you.
更强 更厉害 更老练了
Stronger. Tougher. More seasoned.
没错 你说的都对
Yeah. I guess that's true.
谢谢夸奖
Thank you.
我本可以要求任何想要的
I could have anything I wanted,
但我只想要你
and I wanted you.
你可以嘲笑我 戏弄我
You can laugh at it and make fun of me,
但事实是 罗宾 除了我 没人想要你
but the truth is, Robin, nobody else wants you.
除了我 没别人了
Nobody.
您想见我吗
You wanted to see me?
我们明早去约塞米蒂国家公园
We are going to Yosemite tomorrow morning.
我需要你安排一下
I need you to arrange that,
并把这个消息告诉媒体
and I need you to let the press know.
就是我们要去约塞米蒂这个消息吗
That we're going to Yosemite.
-对 -为什么
- Yes. - Why?
因为我要和杰夫谈谈
Because I need to talk to Jeff.
-杰夫 -埃斯波顿
- Jeff? - Asperton.
他代表公园负责案件的调查
He's running the investigation on behalf of the park service.
我需要他手上所有的资料
I need to see what he has --
尸体的位置 与崖壁的距离
the position of the body, its distance from the cliff.
您说的是悬崖杀手新娘
You're talking about the killer cliff bride.
对 但我不认为科瓦奇小姐真的是凶手
Yes, except I don't think Miss Kovac is a killer.
我觉得她讲的都是实话
I think she's telling the truth.
我觉得就是她丈夫脚滑了 而她是想救他
I think her husband slipped, and she was trying to save him.
所以她的胳膊才会伸出去
That's why her arms are outstretched.
她不是推他
She wasn't pushing him.
而是想要抓住他 不让他掉下去
She was grabbing him to stop him from falling.
我觉得我可以证明
And I think I can prove that,
但我要先和杰夫谈谈
but I need to talk to Jeff first.
-杰夫·埃伦顿吗 -是杰夫·埃斯波顿
- Jeff Allerton. - Asperton.
怎么了
What?
格兰特夫人
Mrs. Grant...
您这个时候要去约塞米蒂吗
A trip to Yosemite? Now?
现在你丈夫需要把注意力集中在枪♥支♥管制上
When your husband needs to keep the spotlight on gun control...
-这会分心 -没错
- It's distracting. - Yes.
好吧 算了
Okay, never mind.
那就直接让杰夫飞来这里吧
We'll just fly Jeff here instead.
谢谢你 艾比
Thanks, Abby.
关于第♥一♥夫♥人♥ 我们得谈谈
We have to talk about the First Lady.
别管闲事
Stay out of it.
你还没... 她要召开会议 塞勒斯
You don't even... she's called a meeting, Cyrus.
先生 迈克尔先生来电
Sir, there's a Michael on the line for you.
哪个迈克尔
Michael who?
园林官也要来 简直是疯了
There are park rangers flying in. It's insane.
小红 这不关你的事
Red, you are not in the bubble.
梅莉的事你少管 伊森
Stay the hell out of Mellie's business. Ethan --
他说提"早饭和那天晚上"你就知道他是谁了
He said you'd know him from breakfast and the other night.
你们俩都出去 立刻
Get out, both of you. Right now.
-那我该... -出去
- Well, what should I... - out!
-但你... -我说了出去
- But you... - I said out!
关门
And shut my door.
你在跟踪我
So... you are stalking me.
今天早上匆匆离开 我向你道歉
I had to apologize for being short with you this morning.
不必
You weren't.
我才应该道歉
I'm the one who needs to apologize
我低估了你和你的各色业绩
for underestimating you and your...various achievements.
那好 接受道歉
All right, then. Apology accepted.
希望我没在你朋友面前拆穿你
I hope I didn't blow your cover with your friends.
开什么玩笑
Are you kidding?
你难道不知道
Do you have any idea what one run-in
跟总统的幕僚长争论
with the president's chief of staff
能提高本人的街头信誉吗
does for your street cred?
好吧 不用谢
Well, then. You're welcome.
能问你个问题吗
Can I ask you a question?
问吧
I suppose.
你单身吗
Are you single?
是的
Yes.
为什么
Why?
觉得很意外 仅此而已
It's surprising, that's all.
像你这样有权有势 还很亲切的人
Successful, powerful, sweet guy like you...
亲切
Sweet?
这不好吗
Is that a bad thing?
干我们这一行 绝不能亲切
In my line of work, it's a liability.
那样的话 我就换个更好的工作
Oh, in that case, I might have chosen a better line of work.
其实行行都差不多
They're more similar than you'd think.
真有趣
Funny, too.
我得挂了 再见塞勒斯·比尼
Well, I got to run. Goodbye, Cyrus Beene.
再见 迈克尔
Goodbye, Michael.
总统阁下
Mr. President?
枪♥支♥管制通不过了 我知道
We're losing gun control. I know.
是的
Yes.
有什么事 盖比
What do you want, Gabby?
-是艾比 -什么
- Abby. - What?
我等下再来吧
I-I can come back.
到底什么事
What do you want?
是第♥一♥夫♥人♥ 她有点陷入
The First Lady... She's become a bit obsessed
悬崖杀手新娘的故事
with this "Killer Cliff Bride" story
大家都在谈论 这倒没什么
everyone's been talking about, which is fine.
我也是 我们都是
I'm obsessed with it, too. We all are.
不过 她提出了一些要求
It's just... she's starting to make demands
这些要求有点...
which are a little bit...
她要什么就给她什么
Give her what she wants.
什么
I'm sorry?
不管她的要求是什么 都满足她
Whatever she's asking for, give it to her.
-但是先生 -满足她就是了
- But, sir, if I might... - Give her what she wants!
好的 先生
Yes, sir.
我们真的要输了吗
We're really gonna lose?
看起来是这样
Looks that way.
对不起先生
I'm sorry, sir.
反对声音比我预期的要大
The argument was more hostile than I expected.
我要这一切都有意义
I need this all to mean something.
这印♥章♥ 这办公室 这一切必须要有意义
That seal, this office... it has to mean something.
我们输过太多次 我放弃过太多次
I've lost too much. I've given up too much.
我已经不是一个活生生的人了
I'm not even a person anymore.
我就是一尊雕像 一块石碑
I am a statue, a monument.
我不是什么佛蒙特州的足球老爹
If I don't get to be some soccer dad in Vermont,
这一切必须要有意义
then I need this all to have a point.
我不能再让那些疯子
I need some jerk
能随意买♥♥到AK-47 然后去学校扫射
to not be able to buy an AK-47 and shoot up a school!
这要求不过分
That is not too much to ask!
我相信你已经尽力了
I'm sure you did your best.
但这些持枪分子...
But these gun people...
我们再怎么尽力也无济于事
our best isn't enough anymore.
谢谢你罗斯 谢谢你的付出
Thank you, Rosen. I appreciate the effort.
到此为止了
That'll be all.
奥利维亚
Olivia?
奥利维亚
Olivia.
-哈克 你... -性♥爱♥视频
- Huck? What are you... -Sex tape.
我用恢复程序在凯特琳的电脑上
Uh, my recovery program tracked a pathway
追踪到一份已删文件
to the deleted file on Caitlin's laptop.
剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表