剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表
leaked to BNC just minutes ago.
白宫幕僚长
我们还在指望有证据能证明
We're still looking to confirm reports
那个人的男妓身份
that the other man is indeed a prostitute.
比尼完蛋了
白宫方面尚未发表评论
The White House has yet to comment,
但对总统来说 这绝不是个好消息
but this is hardly good news for the president,
塞勒斯肮脏的把戏
因为他已经承受着
who is already facing pressure
对西安哥拉宣战的压力
to declare war against West Angola.
先生 再说一次 我非常抱歉
Sir, again, I am so sorry.
-我们要怎么办 -先拖着
- How are we handling this? - For now, we stall.
白宫律师办公室正在鉴定
White House Counsel's Office is reviewing the photos
这些照片的真实性和这件事的法律性质
to determine their authenticity and legal status.
但你能确认这就是塞勒斯·比尼的艳照
But you can confirm they're of Cyrus Beene.
现在还不行
Not at this time.
为什么 难道塞勒斯有个
Why? Does Cyrus have a
我们没见过的双胞胎兄弟
twin brother we don't know about?
不是吧 阿什莉
Really, Ashley? Really?
发生什么事了
What the hell is going on over there?
什么 西安哥拉 流感恐慌
With what? West Angola? Flu scare?
快去打你的流感针吧 大卫
Get your flu shot, David.
你知道我必须得调查这事
You know I'm gonna have to investigate this.
那就让他去调查 他能找到什么
So let him investigate. What will he find?
当我发现迈克尔为伊丽莎白·诺斯工作的时候
When I found out Michael worked for Elizabeth North,
我删掉了所有的邮件和短♥信♥
I deleted all my e-mails and texts,
现在看来好像不太明智
which, in retrospect, doesn't look great.
但这并不违法
But it's not illegal.
我们如果这么做的话
We're talking about months and months
要面对的可是长达几个月的国会听证会
of congressional hearings if we take this on.
传票 特别检察官
Subpoenas. Special prosecutors.
除非律师办公室给出他们的意见
Until the counsel's office gets a bearing
搞清楚这些照片的性质和来源
on what these photos are and where they came from,
不然我不会发表更多评论
I'll have no further comment.
在我们确定是否要为此抗争之前
We can't confirm or deny
我们不能确认或者否认任何事情
until we know if we're fighting this or not.
我们要抗争吗
Are we fighting this?
总统先生
Mr. President?
动手吧
We fight this.
我已经起草了一份初步协议
I've drawn up a preliminary contract.
你说什么
Excuse me?
初始期限是三年
A three-year initial term,
迈克尔在每年的婚姻生活中收到一百万美金
in which Michael receives $1 million per year of marriage.
-你说什么 -迈克尔得全额退款
- What? - Michael will be required to repay you in full
加上一百万的罚金
with a million-dollar penalty,
如果他违反了任何协议条款
if he violates any of the terms of the contract,
保密条款 公共形象 随机的药物检测
confidentiality, public appearances, random drug testing.
所以 塞勒斯算是买♥♥下我了
So, Cyrus would basically own me.
跟之前的租用有区别吗
You mean as opposed to just renting?
婚姻是解决这事的唯一办法
Marriage is the only way to sell this.
美国人♥民♥喜欢这样的爱情故事
America loves a love story.
美国人♥民♥会为爱原谅所有犯下的错
America will forgive anything for love.
不然的话 这事就是另一桩华盛顿性丑闻
Otherwise, it's just another D.C. sex scandal.
好吧 我同意
Fine. I'll, I'll do it. I'm in.
很好 塞勒斯呢
Good. Cyrus?
等等
Wait. Wait. Wait.
等一下
Just a minute.
你同意
You're in?
我想知道你为什么会同意
Why is that, I wonder?
你现在是男妓史上最出名的人了
You are now the most famous gay hooker in gay-hooker history.
你可以写个剧本卖♥♥给好莱坞
You could write a book. Sell it to Hollywood.
在色情版里倾情出演
Play yourself in the porn version,
就叫"在塞勒斯·比尼体内"
"Inside Cyrus Beene."
你应该最了解我不过了
You know me better than that.
我一点都不了解你
I don't know you at all.
40年来我一直未公开承认同性恋身份
I was in the closet for 40 years.
40年来 我和女人发生性关系
I spent four decades having sex with women,
在女人的两腿之间
between the thighs of women,
就我自身而言 毫无快♥感♥ 也不理解
which I, for one, never enjoyed or quite understood.
在此期间 我只和两个男人上过床
In that whole time, I only ever slept with two men.
其中一位是我此生挚爱
One of them was the love of my life.
另外一位是个男妓
The other was a prostitute,
对我来说 后者无可否认是个糟糕的决定
which was, admittedly, a terrible decision on my part.
但是这种方式...
But this... this...
这种方式既残忍♥又不公
this just seems cruel... and unfair.
很抱歉 丽芙
I'm sorry, Liv.
我做不到 我不能这样对詹姆斯
I can't... I won't do that to James.
我才不要和这个人结婚
I am not gonna marry this person.
这是昨晚所有的监控录像吗
This is all the footage from last night?
前门 后门 卫生间 凡是你想得到的
Front, back, restrooms. You name it.
-谢谢 -乐意效劳
- Thanks. - Pleasure.
罗文在搞内部清理
Rowan's cleaning house.
这是什么
What's that?
密杀令牌 这是B613的收尾流程
A kill card. It's the shutdown procedure for B613.
他们搞清理不能请搬家公♥司♥吗
They don't just hire some movers?
一直以来都有一个计划预案
There's always been a plan in place
以防B613的身份遭到泄露
in case B613's identity was compromised.
一小时前有个人想杀我
That card came off someone
这张牌就是从他身上掉出来的
who tried to kill me an hour ago.
几乎每一位曾效力于B613的特工
Just about everyone who worked at B613
现在都成了后患
is now considered a loose end.
用数字电台怎么样
Well, what about the numbers station?
我们可以提醒其他特工
We can warn the others.
我查过了 罗文已经侵入了
I checked it. Already corrupted.
罗文用它联♥系♥那些毫无警惕的特工回总部
Rowan's using it to call unsuspecting agents home,
然后痛下杀手
then killing them.
哈克 查查这些车牌
Huck, run these plates.
交通摄像头 加油站摄像头
Traffic cams, gas-station security cams...
所有的摄像 找黑色林肯城市轿车
Everything. Black Lincoln town car.
等等 你要去找罗文吗
Wha-- wait. You're going after Rowan yourself?
他会来找我的 我打算先下手为强
He's coming after me. I plan to get to him first.
你自己小心
Watch your backs.
你要去哪儿
Where are you going?
外面
Out.
这么急找我何事 罗宾
Where's the fire, Robin?
罗文正对B613进行内部清理
Rowan's cleaning house on B613.
他锁定的目标是所有特工
He's got targets out on all the agents,
他弄了一副纸牌 牌上印着我们的照片
made up some kind of playing cards with our faces on them,
他要把我们逐一除掉
and he's taking us out one by one.
我觉得应该让你知道
I thought you should know.
你觉得这很好笑吗
Oh, that's funny to you?
明白了
Oh, snap.
你喜欢我
You like me.
我才不喜欢你
I don't like you.
你不想让我死
You don't want me dead.
我是想警告你
I wanted to warn you.
你喜欢我
You like me.
真贴心
It's sweet.
生命都充满意义了
It's life-affirming.
你给我下车
Get out of the car.
事实上 我们现在当场就可以
Doesn't the fact that we could both go any minute
让你明白...
make you want to just...
生命的意义 罗宾
affirm life, Robin?
不好意思 我迟到了
Sorry I'm... I'm late.
-我迟到了吗 -是的
- Am I late? - Yeah.
现在什么情况
Where are we?
我追踪了安德鲁 伊丽莎白
I tracked Andrew, Elizabeth,
库比亚克过去六个月的手♥机♥记录
and Kubiak's cellphones over the last six months.
直到昨晚之前 他们只有一次
And they've only ever been together in the same place
同时出现在同一个地点
one other time before last night.
那是什么时候
When was that?
凯特琳被谋杀当晚
The night Caitlin was murdered,
剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表