剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表
Cyrus, I don't care.
菲茨 杰克 梅莉 白宫
Fitz, Jake, Mellie, the White House --
对我来说都是过去
it's all in the rearview for me.
我必须向前看
I need to move forward.
我也准备向前看了
I am moving forward.
向前
Moving forward.
前方在何处
Towards what?
保重 塞
Take care, Cy.
箱子呢
The case.
不需要了 已经处理好了
Don't need it. Already handled.
所以你不准备买♥♥那本书了吗
So you're not buying the book?
我明白了
I see.
你根本不是关心艾比
You couldn't care less about Abby.
你只是想要那本书
You just wanted the book --
你想要的是那些人的黑料
you just wanted dirt on these guys.
可能用得上呢
It could come in handy.
说不定以后就派上用场了
You know, down the line.
这座城
This town.
心已经黑透了
Its heart.
再见 塞勒斯
Goodbye, Cyrus.
这是什么
What is that?
助你当选议员的一切
Everything I'd do to get you elected senator.
今天我做了点研究
I did some digging today.
你在弗吉尼亚买♥♥了一片农场
You bought a farm in Virginia,
正和刚刚当选副总统的苏珊·罗丝议员
the same state whose Senate Seat Susan Ross vacated
所处的州一样
when you made her vice president --
我猜你是要在那驻扎了吧
I assume so you could establish residency.
-伊丽莎白 -求你了
- Elizabeth -- - Please.
我不想再为塞勒斯卖♥♥命了
I can't be Cyrus beene's bitch anymore.
我需要权力 需要干点什么
I need some power, some influence.
还有一个同盟
An ally.
你觉得我会是你的同盟
And you came to me?
你需要我
You need me.
我可是要竞选美国议员 当然很有难度
It's United States Senate. Challenging, yes.
我说的不是议员
I'm not talking about the senate.
议员只是第一步
That's just a stepping stone.
我说的是总统
I'm talking about the presidency.
这才是你真正想要的吧
That's what you're really running for.
可你不仅是个女流之辈 还是现任第♥一♥夫♥人♥
And to do that as a woman, yet alone as sitting first lady,
这可不是难 简直就是不可能
That's not just hard, it's all but impossible.
你需要一位竞选负责人
You need a campaign manager
可以为你不择手段
who's willing to do what that takes.
想想我为你所做的一切
Think of what I've already done for you,
我突破的底线 我沾上的血
the lengths I've gone, the bodies I've left in my wake.
我就是你最需要的那种人
I am exactly the kind of person you want in your corner.
你觉得呢
What do you say?
苏
Sue?
苏 我们把你的...
Sue, we have your --
救命
Help!
-救命 -闭嘴
- Help me! - Be quiet!
不许动
Stay there!
奥利奥
放下刀 吉姆
I need you to drop that knife, Jim.
我不能让她这么做
I'm not gonna let her do this.
-放下刀 -我不能让她毁了我的生活
- Drop the knife. - I'm not gonna let her ruin my life.
放下刀
Drop the knife!
-我很抱歉 但你们不懂 -闭嘴
- I'm sorry. You don't understand. - Shut up.
-我还有家 -你没来过 这事也没发生
- I got a family... - You were never here, this never happened.
-哈克 -快走 回家 快
- Huck. - Leave! Go home! Now!
-你放他走了 -谢天谢地
- You let him go?! - Thank god.
谢天谢地 幸亏你们来了
Thank God. Thank God you guys were here!
没事 没事了
It's okay. Everything is fine.
你们再晚来10秒 我就...
Another 10 seconds, And I would have --
哈克
Huck!
搞什么
What the hell?!
她会说出去的
She would have talked.
我们只要搞定书就行了 都已经搞定了
We dealt with the book! It was done!
都结束了 处理好了
It was over! Handled!
我喜欢她 她人好 又聪明
I liked her. She was nice, smart.
但她会说出去的
But she would have talked.
最终她会跟别人讲她的故事
Eventually, she would have told her stories.
我不能让她说出去
I couldn't let her.
我不能冒险让她有机会扳倒罗森
I couldn't risk her taking down Rosen,
威胁到我们的调查
our investigation,
威胁到我的豁免协议 和我跟我家人的未来
my immunity agreement, my future with my family.
我也不想杀她 我喜欢她的
I didn't want to, I liked her,
但我必须这么做
but I had to.
来
Come on.
我们走
Let's get out of here.
哈克
Huck.
对不起 苏
I'm sorry, Sue.
联♥系♥地检 我要知道接这案子的是哪个警探
Get me the D.A. I need to know which detectives are on this,
我今天下午就要在办公室见到他们
and I want them in my office this afternoon!
奥利维亚 我
Olivia, I --
确保里奥·伯尔根有不在场证明
And make sure Leo Bergen has an alibi.
我们得把所有书中
We're gonna have to give the police
涉及到的人告诉警方 包括他
the names of all those men in the book, even his.
这是那本书所有的拷贝
This is every copy of the book.
你从犯罪现场拿来的吗
You took these from the crime scene?
奎恩
Quinn.
你知道是谁干的吗
Do you know who did this?
谁干的并不重要
It doesn't matter who did this.
不重要吗
It doesn't matter?!
苏死了
Sue is dead.
苏不是你的客户
Sue is not your client.
艾比才是
Abby is.
艾比才是你的客户 艾比...
Abby is your client, and Abby...
是我们的家人
is family.
你想让我找到是谁干的 可以
You want me to help find whoever did this,
你想让我把所有嫌疑人的名单
you want me to hand that book full of suspects
都交给警方 也可以
over to the cops, I will.
我一切都会听你的吩咐
I will do whatever you say.
但要想为苏伸张正义 就会威胁到艾比
But just know that justice for Sue comes at a cost to Abby.
威胁到你的家人
At a cost to your family.
豁免协议
Immunity agreement.
不论将来你的证词涉及到
Blanket protection for future prosecution
何种犯罪 你都会得到全面保护
for any and all crimes related to your testimony.
听说苏·托马斯的事了吗
Hear about Sue Thomas?
真没想到 我感到内疚
It's crazy -- I feel guilty.
肮脏
Dirty.
我没做错什么 跟她上♥床♥没什么错
I didn't do anything wrong. It wasn't wrong to sleep with her,
也不犯法
not illegal.
我拒绝逼供 也不会让别人如此
I refuse to engage in extortion or let others do so.
我没有划破她的喉咙
I didn't slit her throat --
真希望警方没有告诉我这等细节
A gory detail I wish the police hadn't shared with me.
我没做错什么
Didn't do anything wrong,
一切都是照章办事
did everything by the book.
我遵纪守法 光明正大
Letter of the law. Above board.
可是...
And yet...
我还是觉得肮脏 还是觉得有罪
I still feel dirty. I still feel culpable.
我还是觉得自己
I still feel like I can't help
跟她的死有脱不了的关系
but to have had some hand in her murder.
我没有保护她 没有帮她
I didn't stand up for her. I didn't try to help her.
一个年轻女子 别人的女儿
A young woman -- someone's daughter.
我一想到她就会想起"变♥态♥苏"这个词
I thought of her as just some girl I called "Kinky Sue"
我把她当做性♥爱♥机器 这...
and treated like a sexual vending machine, which is...
我没做错什么 但我觉得
I didn't do anything wrong, but I also feel like
我也没做对什么
I didn't do anything especially right, either.
你知道那种感觉吗
Do you know that feeling?
你明白我的意思吗
Do you know what I'm talking about?
那种什么都没做但却负罪感深重的感觉
That sense of guilt over nothing?
剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表