剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表
Pretty soon, I won't be able to
逃避违停罚单的权利也没有了
get you out of a parking ticket.
人们是不会同情一个变♥态♥的 哈克
There's no sympathy for the kinky, Huck,
即使是像我这样偶然为止的也不行
even for occasional dabblers like me.
你答应过要给我赦免权
You promised me immunity!
我该怎么跟我老婆交代
What am I supposed to tell my wife?!
我该怎么跟我的孩子交代
What am I supposed to tell my kid?
如果我连家都不能回 这一切还有什么意义
What is the point of all of this if I can't go home?
我要回家 罗森 你听懂了吗
I want to go home, Rosen. You get that?
我要回家
I want to go home!
我也想回家
I want to go home, too.
没有结束 是不是
It's not over, is it?
我跟踪了你
I followed you.
我知道你还在跟罗森合作想扳倒B613
I know you're still working with Rosen to bring down B613
不管这会对丽芙造成什么影响
no matter what that does to Liv!
这跟丽芙无关 这事关乎于我
This isn't about Liv! This is about me!
关乎于我的家庭
This is about my family.
我现在有一个家 有家人
I have a home and a family now,
可这都不重要了 因为那本书要出版了
and it doesn't even matter because that book is coming out,
意味着大卫·罗森
which means David Rosen
司法部长的位子坐不了多久了
won't be Attorney General for much longer
调查也不会发生了
and the investigation isn't gonna happen,
就算会启动调查
and if it does
而下一任司法部长拿到那些文件
and the next Attorney General gets his hands on those files,
我全家都会身陷牢狱
my home will be in a cell
在那种牢狱中 什么事都不再重要了
in the kind of prison where nothing matters.
别跟着我
Don't follow me!
我觉得真好笑 你说我令人作呕
I think it's interesting that I'm so disgusting,
而你的性♥爱♥生活
but you're the one
在那本书里居然占据了整整两章
with two chapters' worth of sex in that book.
两章
Two!
罗森不可能仅凭幻想
There's no way that Rosen has the imagination
就要求苏去做第七章里面的那些事
to ask Sue for any part of chapter seven
这都是拜你的调♥教♥所赐
without an education from you first.
承认吧
Admit it.
所以说 到底令人作呕的是谁
So, who's disgusting now?
谁更令人作呕
Who's more disgusting?
艾比
Abby!
我在写辞职信
I'm writing my resignation letter,
但如果你想让我停下来好取笑我的话 可以
but if you want me to stop so you can make fun of me, sure,
我会休息一下
I'll take a break.
小艾 你没必要辞职的
Abs, you don't need to quit your job.
有必要 我不能让自己的生活
I do. I can't let my life
对白宫有消极的影响
negatively affect the White House.
这不是你的生活 是我的生活
It's not your life. It's my life.
这书一出版 我会被摧毁
This comes out, I'll be destroyed,
而关于你只会有一些小流言
there'll be a little buzz on you,
可能会有点小笑话
there'll be some jokes,
你能经受得了 会过去的
you'll ride it out, it goes away.
你说真的吗 一点小流言
Are you serious? A little bit of buzz?
什么
What?
这事对你的影响和对我的是不一样的
It's different for you than it is for me.
那件事不会对你造成什么影响
It is in that it did not happen to you,
影响的是我
it happened to me.
里奥 对你造成的影响也会影响到我
Leo, what happens to you happens to me.
小艾 我很感谢你的忠诚
Well, Abs, I appreciate your loyalty.
不 对你造成的影响也会影响到我
No, what happens to you happens to me.
我对自己的工作很在行 里奥
I'm good at my job, Leo.
在发言台上我是一头猛狮
I am a lion up there.
新闻发布厅是我的地盘
I own that room.
我为它工作 我写的简报强而有力
I work for it. I give a strong briefing.
而当他们报道的时候 会说到时事
And they write about that, they cover the news,
还会有一些文章写我的工作水如何优秀
and there are articles about how well I do at my job,
但他们同样也会写我这个人
but they also write about me.
如果我涂口红 那就是打扮得花枝招展
If I wear lipstick, I'm dolled up.
如果我不擦 那就是自暴自弃
If I don't, I've let myself go.
他们想知道我会不会再穿裙子
They wonder if I'm trying to bring dresses back,
他们不喜欢我总是穿同样的套装
and they don't like it that I repeat outfits
尽管我只是个拿政♥府♥薪水的小职员
even though I'm on a government salary.
他们会讨论我头发的颜色
They discuss my hair color.
会有很多匿名博客说我瘦得皮包骨
There are anonymous blogs that say I'm too skinny.
会有一系列笑话说我被民♥主♥党解放之前
They have a running joke that I'm on a hunger strike
-一直在绝食抗♥议♥ -艾比
- until I can be liberated by the Democrats. - Abby.
他们也会写你
They also write about you.
每一篇关于我的文章
Every article that comes out about me
某处都会提到你的名字
has your name somewhere in it,
因为很显然 就是有这样的潜规则...
because apparently, there's this rule --
为了提及我的名字
In order to mention my name,
他们还必须向世界报告
they also have to report to the world
那里有个男人想要我
that there's a man who wants me.
我的工作 我的成就 我的荣誉
My work, my accomplishments, my awards --
我站在全世界最有力量的讲台上
I stand at the most powerful podium in the world,
但写我的文章里
but a story about me ain't a story
如果不提到我是"华府调停人
unless they can report on the fact
里奥·伯尔根的女朋友" 就写不下去
that I am "The girlfriend of D.C. fixer Leo Bergen."
好像这才能显出我价值 定义我一样
Like it validates me, gives me an identity, a definition.
他们根本想不明白
They can't fathom the concept
我的人生不是绕着你转的
that my life doesn't revolve around you.
我人生和你完全无关
My life doesn't revolve anywhere near you.
真是可怕
It's horrifying.
"里奥·伯尔根的女人"
"Property of Leo Bergen."
告诉我 他们在写你的文章的时候 里奥
Tell me, when they write articles about you, Leo,
多少次提到过我
how often do they mention me?
他们议论你的打扮
Do they talk about your clothes,
关心你的大腿吗
Write about your thighs?
我们不一样 没错
There is a difference. There is.
你的事也会关联到我
So, what happens to you happens to me,
所以我才在写这封辞职信
which is why I am writing a letter of resignation.
你听懂了吗
Are we done?
大卫说得对 我们不能任她敲诈
David's right. We can't be caving to extortion.
我们很容易就能凑齐这钱
Well, we could cover it all up pretty easily.
我们能 不代表我们就该
Just because we can doesn't mean we should.
惩恶扬善 哈克
White hats, Huck.
而且 收买♥♥向来没用 他们还是会开口
Besides, paying someone off never works. They always talk.
最终 他们还是会开口
Eventually, they always talk.
我们还能怎么办
What else can we do?
"总之 我现在只剩这个了"
"It's all I have now, anyways."
-什么 -苏
- What? - Sue.
她来这的时候 临走之前
When she was here, just before she left,
她是这么说自己的故事的
that's what she said about her story.
无论如何 这是我现在唯一的所有了
Anyway, it's all I've got now.
我知道她没工作了...
I mean, I know she lost her job, but --
我们对她了解多少
What do we really know about her?
-她喜欢... -除了床上的事
- Well, she likes -- - Other than her sex life.
我们对苏 对她的生活了解多少
What do we know about Sue? About Sue's life?
我们去了解她
Let's get to know Sue.
塞勒斯
Cyrus.
你到底去哪了
Where the hell you been?!
我出去了一个小时
Uh, I had to step out for an hour.
出去 还真是惬意
Step out? How delightful.
在我盯着伊丽莎白·诺斯那个蛇蝎女人的时候
Did you indulge in a little spa retreat while I kept my eye
你是去享受按♥摩♥了吗
on that coup-plotting amazon Elizabeth North?
抱歉刺♥激♥你了
I'm sorry to add to your woes,
但我有事要警告你
but there's something I need to warn you about.
等不及了
Can't wait.
你是说你可能要辞职吗
So you're saying you may have to resign.
既然我和大卫 和里奥都恋爱过
Since I'm linked romantically with David and Leo,
如果这本书出版... 等这本书出版
if this book comes out -- when this book comes out --
肯定会有新闻 内容劲爆的新闻
it's going to be a story -- a juicy one, a distracting one
会为我的选择招来很多质疑
that will raise a lot of questions about my choices.
我该接受你的辞呈
剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表