剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表
if you thought you could get away with it,
而且都不会有人想念我
and I have no one who would even miss me.
我一无所有
I have nothing.
今天是我梦寐以求的日子
It is the day I have been dreaming of,
我却一无所有
and I have nothing.
其实你说错了
You're wrong, you know.
我永远也不会
I would never murder you...
亲手杀你的 那样太不明智了
Myself. That's a rookie move.
我会花钱请专业人士动手
I'd pay a professional to do it.
你不知道我们的生活
You're wondering what this is going to look like --
将会如何
our life.
现在我可以跟你说谎
And I could lie to you right now.
我另外两段婚姻就是以谎言开始的
That's how both my other marriages began -- with lies.
所以现在我也可以跟你说谎
So I could lie to you right now.
我可以告诉你
I could tell you
我们有可能温暖彼此
there's a chance we will warm to one another,
或许爱上彼此 从此以后幸福地生活下去
maybe fall in love and live happily ever after.
我可以跟你说谎 但我不会
I could lie, but I won't.
我们不会相爱
We're not going to fall in love.
这对我来说 简直如释重负
And... that is a relief to me,
因为那样我就不会让你失望
because I cannot disappoint you.
我就再也无法伤你更深
I cannot hurt you any more than I already have.
我不会毁了自己在你心中的形象
I cannot destroy your image of me
或者让你心碎 或者伤害你的心灵
or break your heart or damage your soul.
因为你对我没有期待
You don't believe in me,
所以 我就无法伤害到你
so...I have nothing in you to break.
我在你眼中不是高高在上
I am on no pedestals.
你看到的是真实的我
You see me for what I am --
一个绝望肮脏的怪物
a filthy monster desperately trying
奋力想抓住自己最后一点人性
to hold on to the last shreds of its humanity.
而你
You...
是个好人
are a good person.
我知道
I know that.
艾拉需要有个好人照顾
Ella could use a good person in her life.
我不会向你保证太多
I'm not promising much,
但我可以保证这个
but I will p-promise this.
我...
I...
我...可能做不好
I...may not do it well...
但我会尽力成为你的他
but I will do my best to be your someone.
所以...
So...
你不是孤单一人
You're not alone...
知道吗
Okay?
你不会孤单一人
You're not alone.
那就好
Okay.
快点签字吧
Sign the thing. Come on.
大家都在 等着呢
People are...waiting.
嗯
Yeah.
真爱 是自然而然的
True love -- we know it when we feel it, right?
我就是如此 这点无可否认
I know I did. It's undeniable...
直到真爱受到质疑
until it is questioned...
或被人视为不正常
or judged unnatural.
剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表