剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表
to help their good friend Cyrus Beene save face...
所以我要悬赏征求线索
which is why I'm offering a reward.
什么
What?
我出一万块
$10,000
奖励任何能提供确凿证据的人
to anyone with incontrovertible evidence
证明塞勒斯·比尼和迈克尔·安布鲁索的婚姻
that the marriage of Cyrus Beene and Michael Ambruso
不仅丧风败德 而且是一场骗局
is not only immoral but fraudulent...
你这种人只有一个词能形容 莎莉
There is a word for you, Sally.
而且是腐♥败♥的政♥府♥
an attempt by a corrupt administration
-试图庇护其幕僚长 -塞勒斯
- to shield its cheif of staff... - Cyrus.
-及其道德败坏的行径 -塞勒斯
- from the political and criminal fallout... - Cyrus!
以免更多政♥治♥丑闻和罪行败露
of his depraved and illegal behavior.
格兰特政♥府♥早已道德破产
The moral bankruptcy of the Grant administration
却又一次向全美民众开出空头支票
is once again writing checks to the American people...
-呼吸 快 -让人♥民♥替他们买♥♥单
- Breathe. Right now! - and asking us to cash them.
他们试图拿虚假的结婚表演作掩护
They are trying to hide behind frills and wedding bouquets.
我们必须武装自己 美国人♥民♥
We must arm ourselves, America --
不是用枪 而是用真♥相♥
Not with guns but with the truth.
说话啊 别光傻盯着我
Say something. Don't just stare.
我还是无法接受你居然这么做
I'm still processing the fact that you did this.
你无法 你说什么
You're still -- excuse me?
把你的人丢给奥利维亚·波普调遣
Casting your lot with Olivia Pope,
还支持她的这个馊主意 却不跟我商量
backing this terrible idea, without checking with me,
我可是你的竞选经理 你怎么回事
your campaign manager? What in the hell was that?
我们不是合伙人 更不是朋友
We are not partners. We are not friends.
你是我的下属 你替我办事
You work for me. You fix for me.
你没资格指责我 也没资格评判我
You don't accuse me. You do not judge me.
更没资格来对我指手画脚
You most certainly do not lecture me.
你不是我
You are not me.
你倒是想成为我 可惜你成不了我
You wish you were me, but you can't be me.
自己提醒着点自己
Remind yourself of that.
听明白了吗
Do you understand?
我不是在说
I wasn't implying --
要参选的是我 你就是个打工的
I have a position. You have a job.
你办事 这就是你的工作
You fix. That's your job.
办不成就走人
You fix or you leave.
你有意见吗
Do you have a problem with that?
-不 我 -如果你有意见
- No, I -- - Because if you do...
我没意见
I do not.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
非常确定 格兰特夫人
I am quite sure, Mrs. Grant.
不如我先想办法把迈克尔的父母
Why don't I start by helping Michael's parents
请来参加婚礼吧
get here for the wedding?
去办吧
Why don't you do that?
这就去 谢谢你 格兰特夫人
I'm on it. Thank you, Mrs. Grant.
没人会把她的话当真的
No one's going to take this seriously.
她这么大的人居然还相信天使是真的
She's a grown woman who thinks angels are real.
可不能小觑她
Don't underestimate her.
莎莉·兰斯顿的节目有380万忠实观众
Sally Langston has an audience of 3.8 million devoted fans.
而且她还现金悬赏
And she's offering cash money.
她不会发现什么的
She's not gonna find anything.
迈克尔 我需要你仔细想想
Michael, I need you to think back
你过去几个月说的任何话做的任何事
on anything you may have said or done over the past few months
都可能被拿来当做把柄
That could be construed as inappropriate.
莎莉·兰斯顿就是一条恶狗
Sally Langston is a dog who won't stop digging
只有确定你后院没埋着骨头时她才会停手
until she's sure there aren't any bones buried in your backyard.
我说过了 我没问题
Like I said, I'm clean.
哈克 查查迈克尔
Huck, look into Michael.
看看他和塞勒斯同居之后
See if he's been sleeping with anyone
还有没有睡过别的人
since he and Cyrus moved in together.
你觉得他在撒谎吗
You think he's lying?
我觉得如果他撒谎 我们得有所准备
I think if he's lying, we need to be prepared.
我倒想知道莎莉·兰斯顿从哪知道这些消息的
I want to know where Sally Langston's getting her intel.
太精准了 她知道有婚礼
It's too accurate. She knows about the marriage.
还知道白宫里在召开会议
She knows about White House meetings.
肯定是白宫内部的什么人透露给她的
Someone's leaking to her -- somebody inside the White House.
白宫的人怎么会给莎莉提供消息呢
Who in the White House would give info to Sally?
因为这人自己都不知道自己给莎莉提供了消息
Somebody who doesn't know they're giving info to Sally.
你们先走吧
Leave without me.
你耍了我
You played me!
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
我只是随口提了一句作战室
I mentioned our war room in passing,
你立马就告诉了莎莉·兰斯顿
and you told Sally Langston.
你还在为她干活
You're working for her!
那你指望我怎么做呢
What did you expect me to do?
不可理喻
Unbelievable!
直接承认那婚礼是个幌子不就结了嘛
Just admit that wedding is a sham!
公私分明 里奥 公私分明
Church and state, Leo! Church and state!
我公私很分明啊
I did church and state!
是你把不该告诉我的事
You're the one who told me things
你本不该告诉我的
you should not have told me.
你就如同50年代的那些政客
You're like the politicians
声称自己主张政教分离
who claim they believe in the separation of church and state
却投票支持在效忠誓言里
but still voted to put the words "One nation under god"
加上"上帝统治国家"这些字眼
in the Pledge of Allegiance in the 1950s.
你并不真的相信 你只是说说而已
You don't really believe. You just say you do.
是你出了界 你说漏嘴了 不是我
You broke the barrier. You talked. Not me.
你竟敢说我是虚伪的世俗论者
Don't you dare call me a hypocritical secularist.
说你主张校园祷告也行
Well, if the school prayer fits.
里奥 是你说漏嘴了
Leo! You talked!
没兜住的人是你 不是我
You poked the hole in the condom, not me.
我向来点滴不漏
I kept it all wrapped up.
我说漏嘴了 好吧
I talked. Fine.
但你不必利用这个信息
But you didn't have to use the information.
不是吧
Really?
难道你没利用过
Would you not have used the information?
你能不能老老实实告诉我
Can you tell me with absolute honesty
你从没利用过从我这儿得到的消息
you would never use any information you learned from me?
好好想想吧
Think about that.
你这个虚伪的世俗论者
You hypocritical secularist!
公私要分明
Church and state!
你这是干嘛
What do you think you're doing?
听到吗
Hello!
我说过 我不想你到这边来
I told you I don't want you in here.
你得待在我的房♥子里属于你的那个角落
You need to stay on your side of my house!
我知道你听得到我说话 你这个讨厌的
I know you can hear me, you repulsive...
珍妮特
Janet?
我们赢了
We won!
你看新闻了吗
Did you see the news?
真希望你也在场
I wish you'd been there.
选举之夜 格兰特州长
Election night, Governor Grant --
我们势如破竹拿下加利福尼亚州 珍妮特
we took California by storm, Janet.
我们赢了
We won.
我... 我知道我这几个月
Look, I-I know I-I-I've been absent
都没能在你身边
these past couple of months.
菲茨的竞选让我忙得焦头烂额
Fitz's campaign has been hell for me.
但现在结束了 我们赢了
But it's over now. We won!
我们应该好好庆祝
We should be celebrating.
庆祝 好吧
Celebrating. Right.
干杯 宝贝
Cheers, baby.
你这是怎么了
What has gotten into you?
我母亲是名模特 塞勒斯
My mother was a model, Cyrus.
你求婚的时候那样注视着我
I was just so happy that a man looked at me
我真的很高兴
when you proposed.
我甚至都不知道
I didn't even know.
我不知道原来那种眼神还可以不一样
And I definitely never knew it could be different.
我真的一点都不知道
I never knew it should be different.
但现在不一样了 现在我知道了
But now it's different. Now I know.
我觉得喝醉了
And I thought that getting drunk
这次谈话会容易些
would make this conversation easier.
我觉得这能让我勇敢些
剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表