剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表
I run this country.
-我也不是任何人的狗腿 -我可不知道
- I'm nobody's bitch baby. - I don't know.
在我看来你还是有点像
You still sound like a little bitch baby to me.
我不是什么小毛孩
I am not a little bitch baby!
那就做出点样子给我看
Then show me!
现在就证明给我看
Prove it to me right now!
让我看看你是谁 塞勒斯·比尼
Show me who you are, Cyrus Beene!
婚礼什么时候举♥行♥
When's the wedding?
-还没决定 -夏天
- We haven't decided. - Summer.
好吧 也许是在夏天
Okay. Well, summer, maybe.
我得问一个观众想知道的问题
I have to ask the question I know my audience is asking.
你们现在已经订婚了
Engaged? Now?
有些人可能认为那是为了方便
Some might see that as fairly convenient.
我之前很害怕 现在也是
I was scared. I am scared.
这让我提心吊胆
This is very scary.
但这些照片的流出让我明白
But the pictures coming out made it clear.
我再也瞒不下去了 我也意识到自己不想瞒下去
I couldn't hide anymore, and I realized I didn't want to.
我可以为自己违法行为道歉
I can apologize for breaking the law.
我可以为让总统蒙羞道歉
I can apologize for disgracing the president.
但我不能因为自己
But I just can't bring myself
坠入情网而道歉
to apologize for falling in love.
-他们是灵魂伴侣 -他们是罪犯
- They're soulmates. - They're criminals!
拜托 塞勒斯·比尼都道歉过了
Oh, come on! Cyrus Beene apologized.
所以突然就要免除他的罪责了吗
And that's supposed to magically absolve him of his crimes?
那可是卖♥♥淫罪
I mean, prostitution?
对传统家庭价值观来说那样真的好吗
How's that for good, old family values?
别因为你自己严格的道德观就对我不满 布鲁克
Oh, don't get all puritanical on me, Brooke.
这就像《风月俏佳人》一样 多浪漫啊
It's "Pretty woman." It's romantic.
而且早前的民调数据显示
And if these early poll numbers are any indication,
美国人♥民♥都同意了
America agrees.
我看了你的采访
Saw your interview.
很感人
It was very moving.
我娶了个男妓
Hey. I'm marrying a whore.
至少我知道钱都花在哪儿了 对吧
At least I know what I'm paying for, right?
我会给你倒一杯威士忌
I'll pour you a scotch
如果你能告诉我如何处理西安哥拉问题
if you'll tell me what I should do about West Angola.
杯子在那个箱子里
Glasses are in the other box.
即使共和党内压力重重
Despite increasing pressure from his fellow republicans,
格兰特总统
发生爆♥炸♥案并不意味着需要战争来解决
总统坚持
the president has held firm
拒绝向西安哥拉派遣兵力
in his refusal to send troops into West Angola.
来自白宫内部的消息强调称
Sources inside the White House are emphatic
不会有战争
there will be no war.
我在街上听到
I'm hearing word on the street
你丈夫压根儿就没准备打仗
that your husband isn't going to war after all.
听起来是那么一回事儿
Doesn't sound like it, does it?
你知道那意味着什么吗
Do you understand what that means?
菲茨在党内已经尽失人心
Fitz has lost the party.
是总统先生 莉兹 "菲茨"不是你能叫的
It's Mr. President, Liz. Not "Fitz."
抱歉 我有得罪过你吗
I'm sorry. Did I do something to offend you?
我以为咱俩已经达成了共识
I thought you and I were on the same page.
因为我们都跟安德鲁有一腿吗
Because wee both screwing Andrew?
那并不能使我们成为朋友
That doesn't make us friends.
只会增加我们患上同一种性病的风险
It just makes us both at risk for the same STDs.
我不怪你
I don't blame you.
我和在我之后的女人都知道
I know as well as the next gal
安德鲁在床上是多么开放
how generous Andrew is in bed.
他很有奉献精神 但他很弱
He is...dedicated. But he's weak.
绝不会是总统之位的有力竞争者
Certainly not a presidential contender.
所以下一次大选开始时
So, when the next election rolls around,
我希望你能赌对人
I'd make damn sure you bet the right horse,
因为就上♥床♥而言
because when it comes to screwing someone,
我远不及安德鲁那样温和
I'm not nearly as gentle as Andrew.
我会让你痛不欲生
From me, it will hurt.
你可以进去的 波普女士
You're free to go in, Ms. Pope.
没事 夏洛特
It's okay, Charlotte.
下次吧
Another time.
求你听听我的心声
Just hear me out.
等你被警♥察♥抓了我会听的
I will hear you out when you are in the back of a police car.
-我要报♥警♥了 -拜托
- I'm calling 911. - Please?
我需要你知道为什么我会变成这样
I need you to know why I'm like this.
我需要你看看这些
I need you to read these.
看看就好
Just read them.
这会是我请求你做的最后一件事
It's the last thing I'll ever ask you to do.
奎恩 你的脸
Quinn. Your face.
我没事
Oh, I'm fine.
我已经搞明白了 韦科
I figured it out. Waco.
不是城市名 这是个首字母缩略词
It's not the city. It's an acronym.
WACO
W-A-C-O.
西安哥拉商业组织
West Angola Commercial Organization.
这是个西安哥拉政♥府♥的附属机构
It's a subsidiary of the West Angolan government.
杰里米·温斯洛的律所帮他们管理在美国的资产
Jeremy Winslow's law firm manages their American assets.
总统先生 谢谢你能见我
Mr. President. Thanks for seeing me.
我能坐下吗
May I?
西安哥拉
West Angola?
是那个炸副总统的国家吗
Isn't that the country that bombed the vice president?
而他 你可能记得
Who, as you may recall,
是在我们身边的奸细
is one of our friendly neighborhood conspirators.
你觉得那是巧合吗
Do you think that's a coincidence?
我觉得不是
In fact, I know it's not.
西安哥拉的事
This West Angola thing.
我也希望自己大吃一惊
I wish I could say I was surprised.
对大多数政♥府♥来说
Most administrations,
如果有人想杀副总统 他们会还以颜色
someone tries to kill the vice president, you hit them back.
但是你不属于大多数中的一员对吧
But you're not most administrations, are you?
看到了吗
You see that?
他往柱子后面站的时候特意确认了位置
He's checked his position in relation to that column.
你看他 他换了位置
Now look what he does. He changed positions.
就好像他知道在那里才安全
Like he knew he'd be safe there.
他知道会有爆♥炸♥发生
He knew the explosion was coming.
看着我被炸飞
Watching me get my ass blown off
对你而言应该够了
should have been enough for you.
不幸的是 你甚至根本不在乎我
Unfortunately, you don't respect me enough to care.
我或许也知道这点
And maybe I knew that.
或许我早就知道你会作何反应
Maybe I knew you'd react that way.
如果他们想这样开战
If this is about them getting the war they wanted,
-那为什么要拍丽芙的照片 -不知道
- why take pictures of Liv? - I don't know.
整个谜团中只有这一点还说不通了
It's the one piece of the puzzle that doesn't make sense.
来得正是时候
You're just in time.
你好像很开心
You look happy.
要进来吗
You're coming in?
我在亚当斯摩根一个非常小的红酒店里
I found two bottles of Du Bellay
发现了杜贝莱酒 竟然有两瓶
at this tiny, little wine shop in Adams Morgan. Two.
丽芙 我需要跟你谈谈你父亲的事
Liv, I need to talk to you about your father.
我不想谈我父亲
I don't want to talk about my father.
我还给你买♥♥了啤酒...
I also got you beer --
这是进口的 卖♥♥的人说你肯定会喜欢
Something imported the guy said would amaze you.
但鉴于是啤酒 所以...
But it's beer, so...
丽芙 我抓到他了
Liv, I had him.
我抓到你父亲了 然后又让他跑了
I had your father, and I lost him.
好了 烤箱里在加热你爱吃的汉堡
Okay. There's gettysburger warming in the oven.
我还去那家用第♥一♥夫♥人♥名字
I also went to that pizza place
给派命名的披萨店
that names the pies after First Ladies.
我买♥♥了个朵莉·麦迪逊[第四届总统夫人]
I got us a Dolly Madison,
所以你就松开裤腰带敞开肚皮吃吧
so unzip your pants now because we are eating.
-丽芙 -我不想谈我父亲的事
- Liv. - I don't want to talk about my father.
我再也不想谈论他了
I'm done talking about my father.
我对这些唱片简直着迷
I'm obsessed with all these albums.
这个专辑 简直太棒了
This collection, it's amazing.
-我差点就抓到他了 -别说了
- I almost had him. - Let it go.
这张 这张是我最喜欢的之一
剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表