剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表
you were so anxious that you couldn't sleep.
我把留声机拿去你房♥间
I brought the record player into your room...
放了这张唱片
and put on that album.
史提夫·旺达的歌♥声响起
Stevie Wonder sang.
只有十分钟 你就睡着了
And you were out... in 10 minutes.
不管你多不愿承认
No matter how hard you try to deny it...
我死了
you will miss me...
你会想我的
when I'm gone.
天呐
Oh god.
可恶
Oh, crap.
我的牙
Oh, my tooth.
新补的吗
The new one?
是的
Yeah.
没人想杀你
No one's gonna kill ya,
我是该杀你 但我不会的
I was supposed to, but I -- I wouldn't have.
我不相信
I don't believe you.
我下不了手 罗宾
I can't kill you, Robin.
你打了我
You hurt me.
是你先打我的
You hurt me first.
奶奶死了
Granny died.
弗兰奶奶吗
Granny Fran?
不是吧 什么时候
Oh, no. When?
几周前
A few weeks ago.
-你知道她病了 -是的
- You knew she was sick. - Yeah.
知道 只是 我没...
Yeah, I just -- I-I didn't --
最后病情恶化
It was bad at the end.
我陪她走的 帮了她一把
I helped her along, made it quick.
-不想让她受罪 -当然
- Didn't want her to suffer. - Of course.
对不起
Look, I'm sorry.
我该多打电♥话♥给你的
I should call you more.
我知道你没有...
I know you don't have...
我该多打给你的
I should call you more.
但你毁了一切 查理
But you ruined everything, Charlie.
-好吧 -没错 你毁掉了哈克的整个人生
- Okay. - No, you ruined Huck's whole life.
好吧 好吧
Okay. Okay.
我想或许我可以弥补
I guess maybe I could un-ruin it.
怎样
How?
我有一些B613的资料 我们的所做作为
I have these files on B613, all the stuff we did.
我收到指令将这些文件从储物柜里偷出来
I got orders to steal them from this storage locker,
然后用空白文件替换
replace them with blanks.
我本应该把所有的文件都送还指挥官
I was supposed to give them all back to Command,
但我私自留一些 你懂的 以防万一
but I kept a few for myself, you know, as insurance.
你认为这能帮上忙吗
You think it'd help?
谢谢
Thanks.
嘿 宝贝
Hey, baby.
我需要一些情报
I need some information.
我需要知道他可能去的地方
I need to know where he could have gone.
我怎么会知道
How should I know?
你知道一些内♥幕♥
You know something.
他将你活生生地囚禁起来
He kept you in a hole, alive.
而且他还来探望你吗
And he -- what, he visited you?
一周一次吗
Once a week?
-每天 -每天都来
- Every day. - Every day.
他每天都来探望你
He visited you every day.
他对你有种变♥态♥扭曲的痴迷
He's got some sick, twisted obsession with you.
他把你囚禁起来
He keeps you locked away,
每天放你出来一次欣赏他囚笼里的宠物
pulls you out once a day to admire his pet in a cage.
你肯定知道一些内♥幕♥
You have to know something.
你耗费数年的时间监视他
You spent years watching him.
你对他的疯狂行径了如指掌
You have a PHD in his crazy.
你肯定知道他现在的位置
You have to have some idea where he is,
他可能去的地方
where he could have gone.
我现在就要答案
I want some answers now!
女儿 你必须向前看
Girl, you need to move on.
你们父女两总只是互相指责
All you two do is talk about each other.
你和他一模一样
You're just like him.
我一点也不像他
I'm nothing like him.
真的吗
Really?
在我看来
Way I see it,
你很享受为总统效力
you're serving at the pleasure of a president,
又和B613的人纠缠不清
running around with boys from B613.
你四周看看
And look around, boo.
我身陷囹圄 你来探望我
I'm in a cage. You're visiting me.
你打算每天都来还是...
You planning to come every day or...?
他毁了你
He ruined you.
泪流成河吧 丽芙 随你便
Cry me a river, Livvie. Whatever.
我得走了
I have to go.
再见 妈妈
Goodbye, mom.
明天见
I'll see you tomorrow.
听说你辞职了
I heard you resigned.
行李还真不少
Not exactly packing light.
那个 没错 那是詹姆斯的地方
Oh, that. No. That was James' side.
我不忍♥心用
I couldn't bear to use it.
去哪儿
So, where to?
想去欧洲
I'm thinking Europe.
欧洲人能够接纳失败与名声扫地的人
They have a long history of accepting failure and disgrace.
西恩娜·罗杰斯今早说我是一个"典型同性恋"
Sienna Rogers called me "A gay stereotype" this morning.
我辛苦工作 三十年来
I worked so hard, 30 years of --
我一直奋斗不息才进入了当今权力最大的办公室
I clawed my way into the most powerful house in the world,
现在一切都没了
and it's all gone.
我对着镜子
I look in the mirror,
我已认不清自己的面目
and I don't even know who I am anymore.
一个典型的同性恋
Eh, a gay stereotype.
塞勒斯
Cyrus.
什么事
Hmm. Yes?
我要你仔细给我听好
I need you to listen to me very carefully
因为我现在要用我所认识的塞勒斯
because I'm going to speak to you right now
跟人说话的方式来跟你说话
the way the Cyrus Beene I know would speak to you.
我不...
I don't --
你是什么时候决定允许他们打垮你的
When did you decide to let them ruin you?
你说什么
Excuse me?
你的生活不公平 那又怎样
So your life's unfair. So what?
生活本来就是这样
That's how it is.
他们在媒体上戏谑你
So, they're mean-girling you in the press,
嘲笑你
they're calling you names
难道就伤害了你内心深处脆弱的一面吗
that hurt your little soft spots deep inside?
那又怎样
Well, so what?
事情本就如此
That's how it is.
你失去了你深爱的人
So you lost someone you loved.
你失去了一个能让你感受家庭温暖的人
You lost the one person who felt like family.
好吧 猜猜怎么着
Well, guess what.
成熟一点 因为这就是人生
Grow the hell up because that is how it is!
我认识的塞勒斯·比尼
The Cyrus Beene I know
不会躲在自己半空的衣橱里
doesn't hide in his half-empty closet
像一个小孩子一样吓得尿裤子
and wet his pants like a little bitch baby.
我认识的塞勒斯是一个爱国者
The Cyrus I know is a patriot.
他咬紧牙关
He bites the bullet,
不惜一切代价为国家效力
and he does what it takes to serve the republic at all costs.
我想知道 此时此刻 你到底是谁
So, I want to know, right now, in this moment, who you are.
因为我此刻
Because the pathetic shell of a person
所看到这个可悲的身影并不配
I'm looking at right now doesn't deserve to stand
站在总统办公室里的总统徽章上面
on the presidential seal in the oval office,
更别说为总统出谋划策
let alone tell the president what to do.
-你是谁 塞 -丽芙
- Who are you, Cy? - Liv.
-你是谁 塞 -丽芙
- Who are you, Cy?! - Liv!
你是谁 塞
Who are you, Cy?
我是这个世上最有权力的人之一
I am one of the most powerful men in the world.
你是谁
Who are you!?
我是这个世上最有权力的人之一
I am one of the most powerful men in the world.
是吗 所以你不是什么小毛孩吗
Oh, yeah? So, you're not a bitch baby?
我管理着这个国家
剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表