剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表
第一
#firstplace.
照片分享
#insta--
三年级起我们就是闺蜜 昨天早上通过话
Besties since third grade. We talked yesterday morning.
我必须告诉她
Totally had to tell her
双胞胎罗宾逊兄弟给我看了他们的腹肌照片
that the Robinson twins snapchatted me their abs.
看得我欲♥火♥焚身
Major lady wood.
但从那以后你们就没联♥系♥了吗
But you haven't seen or heard from her since?
凯特琳超忙的
Caitlin's super busy.
有的时候她也要忙自己的事
Sometimes she has to do her own thing.
我尊重她的做法
I respect that about her.
菲丝和凯特琳是最要好的朋友
Faith and Caitlin are best friends,
而且从不过问对方的情况
and they never checked in on each other.
没有邮件 脸书
No e-mail, Facebook --
菲丝甚至没给她闺蜜留语♥音♥信息
Faith didn't even leave a voicemail for her bestie.
她在替凯特琳隐瞒
She's covering for her.
-哈克 -在查了
- Huck. - Already on it.
查到一些信息
I got something.
菲丝用信♥用♥卡♥打过车
Uber charge to Faith's amex.
塔夫脱酒店 就在凯特琳失踪当晚
Taft hotel. Same night that Caitlin disappeared.
我们可能找到她了
We may have just found our girl.
那块糖你欠我一块七毛五
You owe me $1.75 for that candy bar.
三个月前 你开车去亚利桑那州尤马市
Three months ago, you drove to Yuma, Arizona,
路线与哈里森·莱特和阿德南·萨利夫
took the same route Harrison Wright and Adnan Salif
死前选择的路线一样
supposedly took before they died.
真希望我知道他们也会去
Oh, I wish I'd known they were going.
不然就一起去了
Could have gone together.
公路旅行
Road trip!
我非常肯定你们是一起去的 查理
I'm pretty sure you did go together, Charlie.
只不过我认为他们是在后备箱里
Only I'm thinking that they were riding in the trunk
是罗文派你杀了他们
and that Rowan was the one who had them killed
你可以告诉我原因
and that you can tell me why.
拜托 老大
Oh, come on, chief.
我受过训的
I'm a pro.
无论你怎么割
You can cut me till the cows come home.
我都不会说的
I'm not gonna spill anything.
这样吧
Tell you what --
我给你省点时间 也给你省掉洗衣服的钱
I'll save you some time and a dry-cleaning bill
我告诉你怎样才能让我说出实情
and just tell you what it's gonna take to get me to talk.
我只要一样东西
I only want one thing.
我们今天来的目的
So it seems we're all here today
是为了问法庭一个简单的问题
to ask this court a simple question --
我们听命于谁
Who do we listen to?
是听命于制宪者
Do we listen to the framers --
那些在国家刚成立且不稳定时
the founding fathers who wrote the laws
制定法律来适应需求的开国元勋
that best fit the needs of our budding and insecure nation?
还是听命于如今的领导者们
Or do we listen to our leaders in the present day,
那些由我们选举出来
who we elected
最能反映当今美国社会所需的人们
to best reflect the needs of modern American society,
那些赞同保留开国元勋的精神
who voted to protect the spirit of our founding fathers
同时尽最大努力保护市民
while protecting our citizens from gun violence
不受枪♥支♥暴♥力♥伤害的人们
to the best of their ability?
我恳请法庭
I respectfully urge the court
听取人♥民♥的意愿
to uphold the will of the people,
谢谢你们抽时间考虑我的提议
and I thank you for your time.
谢谢你 罗森先生
Well, thank you, Mr. Rosen.
你的提议显然又严肃又有难度
These are obviously serious, difficult,
而且总涉及到情感
and often emotional issues,
但我欣赏你在文件中简述问题时
and I appreciate the intelligence and skill
展现出的智慧与技巧
with which you brief them in your papers.
谢谢法官大人
Thank you, your honor.
可惜的是 以前的法律
Unfortunately, the law before us today,
艾略特枪♥支♥管制法案
the Elliot Gun Control Act,
与你明确的愿景不符
does not share your clarity of vision.
根据宪法第二项修正案
I see no way to square this law with the rights protected
没有办法在保证权利的条件下通过这项法律
under the second amendment of our constitution.
我的天 你真了不起 丽芙
God, look at you, Liv.
经营自己的事务所
Running your own firm.
而艾比 在白宫风光无限
And Abby, kicking ass, taking names in the White House.
她在那还顺利吗
She happy there?
她...
She's...
我们最近没怎么联♥系♥
I haven't spoken with her much lately.
你俩在法学院的时候形影不离 出什么事了
You two were inseparable in law school. What happened?
我们选择了不同的人生
Different paths.
你怎么样 有男朋友吗
How about you? Are you dating?
没有 还没有
No. No, I'm not.
可能是因为你太忙了没有时间 对吗
You're probably so busy, you don't have the time, right?
可能有你女儿的消息了
This could be it.
说吧 奎恩
Talk to me, Quinn.
她在塔夫脱酒店 552房♥间
She's here at the Taft -- room 522,
用她闺蜜的名字登记的
under the best friend's name.
塔夫脱酒店
Taft hotel.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank god.
她还好吗
Is she okay?
她刚要了客房♥服务
She just ordered room service,
所以我觉得她应该没什么事
so I'd say she's probably fine.
别挂电♥话♥
Stand by.
要奎恩把她送回家吗
Should I have Quinn bring her home?
不用了 我去接她好了
No. I will go there myself.
真的吗 我可以和你一起
You sure? I could go with you.
真的不用了 已经麻烦你太多了
Yes. Absolutely. You've done enough.
你可以回来了 奎恩
You can head home, Quinn.
谢谢
Thanks.
杰克
Jake?
门都没有
No freakin' way.
我不会进去的
I'm not going in there.
你就帮我这个忙吧 铂金斯
Just do it for me, Perkins.
我已经不是你的手下了
I don't work for you anymore.
当年你无处可去的时候 谁给了你容身之地
Who took you in when you had no place to go?
如果不是要紧事 我也不会开这个口的
I wouldn't ask if this wasn't important.
他只是想和你谈谈 仅此而已
He just wants to talk. Nothing more.
有任何事情发生 我就在门外
I'll be right out here if you need me.
你有三个小时的时间 查理
You got three hours, Charlie.
老大 我们可是说好的一整晚
Unh-unh, chief. You promised the whole night.
-好 整晚就整晚 -等等 一晚上吗
- Fine. The whole night. - Wait. The whole night?
你不会有事的
You'll be fine.
见你的鬼 杰克
Damn it, Jake!
罗宾 你好啊
Hey, Robin.
你看着不错啊 更强更厉害了
You look good. Stronger. Tougher.
也更老练了
Seasoned.
我夸你呢 你该说声谢谢
That was a compliment. You could say thanks.
怎么了
What?
不肯跟我说话吗
You're not speaking?
用沉默惩罚我
You giving me the silent treatment?
还是哑口无言
Cat got your tongue?
要我帮你开口吗
Should I get your tongue?
你本可以用情报换取
You could have anything you wanted brought to you here,
任何你想要的
anything in exchange for information.
你却只想在这鬼地方和我共度一晚
And you asked for one night alone in a cage with me?
-我强烈要求的 -你要求的
- I demanded. - You demanded.
你想要干什么
What did you think it would accomplish?
你以为会发生什么
What did you think was going to happen?
天啊
Oh, my god.
你以为我想回到你身边吗
Did you think I'd want you back?
别自作多情了 罗宾
Don't flatter yourself, Robin.
你就是这么想的吧 你以为我想回到你身边
You did, didn't you? You thought I'd want you back.
我对你
I am less than interested
没有一丝一毫的兴趣
in whatever it is you have to offer.
你就是个二手货 罗宾 破鞋
You're used merchandise, Robin. Damaged goods.
-不 你想我了 -闭嘴
- No. You want me. - Shut up.
你以为我被拽到这里后
You thought I would be dragged in here
剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表