剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表
是指挥官的命令吗
Was it an order from Command?
我父亲吗 我父亲不会命令我
My father? My father doesn't give me orders.
你觉得...
You think you...?
你觉得你有父亲
Oh, you think you have a father.
很遗憾 你没有父亲
I am so sorry, but you don't have a father.
你有的是指挥官
You have Command.
你是被指挥官养大的
You were raised by Command.
指挥官没有家人
Command doesn't have a family.
有的只是士兵
Command has soldiers.
你像其他士兵一样听他的命令
You take orders like any other soldier.
从你出生的那一天开始
You've been taking orders from command
就一直听从指挥官的命令
since the day you were born.
谁命令你杀了总统的儿子
Who made you kill the president's son?
你走后 他曾去过你的公♥寓♥
He came to your apartment once after you left town.
他执意要去
He insisted.
于是我们带他去了
So we brought him.
大半夜的 一辆随行车辆都没有
Middle of the night. Not even a follow car.
只有四个特工和总统
Just four agents and my president.
我觉得是他想亲自去看看
I think he had to see it for himself,
亲眼确认你是真的走了
see that you were really gone.
我们从房♥东那里拿到钥匙
We had a key from the landlord.
总统进了房♥间 他...
The president went in and he just...
另外三名特工守在屋外的大厅里
The other three agents stayed outside in the hall,
后来我也进去了 因为我听到了声响
but eventually I went in, too, because of the sound.
他发出一种声响
He was making this noise.
不是哭 更像是...
Not crying, more like...
我说不清楚
I don't know.
我从没听过那样的声响
I've never heard a noise like that before.
我进去的时候 他停了下来
He stopped when I came in.
我们没有谈论过此事
And we just didn't talk about it.
他是我的总统
He's my president.
他需要你 他很痛苦
He needed you. He was in pain.
他想死
He wanted to die.
你知道吗 他曾尝试过
He tried, you know.
真的
Once.
我能保护他不受任何人的伤害
I could protect him from everyone.
除了你
Except you.
我永远无法保护他不受你的伤害 波普小姐
I could never protect him from you, Ms. Pope.
你真的很美
You are beautiful.
但事实上 你双眸之下的内涵更有魅力
But really, it's what's behind your eyes.
我看得出来
I can see it.
你知道他们都很爱你
And you know they all love you.
总统 杰克 指挥官 他们都很爱你
My president, Jake, Command -- they all love you.
我看得出来 我也知道原因
And I can see it. I can see why.
特洛伊的海伦
Helen of Troy.
她有沉鱼落雁之貌
The face that launched a thousand ships.
她也同样没有父亲
She didn't have a father, either.
她的父亲是神
Her father was a god.
听我说
You listen to me.
我的父亲不是神 他只是个人
My father is not a god. He's a man.
一个极重效率不留后患的人
A very efficient man who does not like loose ends.
而你就是他的后患
You are a loose end.
他不需要你了 所以他一定会派人杀了你
He doesn't need you anymore, so he will have you killed.
我会保护你 救你性命
I will protect you, I will save your life,
只要你告诉我真♥相♥
if you tell me the truth.
是谁命令你杀了总统的儿子
Who ordered you to kill the president's son?
杰克·巴拉德
Jake Ballard.
好自为之 汤姆
Watch your back, Tom.
大家好 我是苏珊·罗丝
Hi. I'm Susan Ross.
众所周知 弗吉尼亚州正处于危机关头
As many of you know, Virginia is in a state of crisis.
你一直在眨眼睛
You're blinking too much.
-是吗 -再来一次
- Am I? - Let's try it again.
一定是因为这眼妆
It must be all the eye make-up.
-开始 -大家好 我是苏珊·罗丝
- Action! - Hi. I'm Susan Ross.
众所周知 弗吉尼亚州正处于危机关头
As many of you know, Virginia is in a state of crisis.
-还是在眨眼睛 -见鬼
- Still blinking. - Shoot.
-开始 -大家好 我是苏珊·罗丝
- Action! - Hi. I'm Susan Ross.
众所周知 弗吉尼亚州正处于危机关头
As many of you know, Virginia is in a state of crisis.
我的老天
Oh, good lord.
国会的限额与交易法案
Congress's cap and trade laws
将我州的煤炭工业消耗殆尽
are bleeding our coal industry dry.
现在想改成电台广♥告♥是不是太迟了
Is it too late to make this a radio ad?
广♥告♥档位都已经买♥♥了
We've already bought the air time.
我的眼睛这样好奇怪
Uh...My eyes feel weird like this.
能给我眼药水吗
Can I get some eyedrops?
这不公平
That wasn't fair.
大家好 我叫卡西·罗丝
Hi. I'm Casey Ross.
这是我妈妈 苏珊·罗丝
And this is my mom, Susan Ross.
她正在竞选美国议员
She's running for United States senator.
大家应该把选票投给她
I think you should vote for her.
为什么呢 因为她很了不起
Why? Because she's awesome.
来看看
Check it out.
看见了吗
You see that?
那是我妈妈的博士学位证书
That's my mom's doctorate degree.
说明我妈妈很聪明
That means she's smart.
我希望让聪明的人来治理国家 你们呢
I want smart people running my country. Don't you?
这是我的妈妈和爸爸
This is my mom and dad.
我爸爸在我五岁那年去世了
My dad died when I was five.
但是我妈妈很伟大 独自将我抚养长大
But my mom has done an amazing job raising me by herself.
这是我祖父的照片
This is a picture of my grandpa.
他曾在煤矿工作超过三十年
He worked in the coal mines for more than thirty years.
我觉得那很了不起 我的妈妈也是一样
I think that's awesome. So does my mom.
正因如此 如果她能选上议员
That's why, when she gets to Washington,
她一定会确保
She's gonna make sure
保护所有煤炭产业工作
that she protects all those coal jobs
而另一个候选人希望摆脱煤炭产业
that the other guy wants to get rid of.
挺不错的 对吧
Pretty cool, right?
我为我妈妈感到骄傲 因为她在乎他人
I'm proud of my mom 'cause she cares about people.
我怎么知道呢 因为她在乎我
How do I know that? Because she cares about me.
差不多了 卡西 关灯了
That's enough, Casey. Lights out.
我是苏珊·罗丝 我批准以上内容
This is Susan Ross, and I approve this message.
才播出六个小时
Six hours it's been on the air.
才六个小时就已经抢占了
Six hours, and already it's taking over
脸书 推特以及视频网站
Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube.
我不觉得罗丝有这个实力
I didn't think Ross had it in her.
不是她 这是奥利维亚·波普的手笔
She doesn't. It's Olivia Pope.
就算希♥特♥勒♥和本拉♥登♥搭档参选她也能选赢
The woman could sell a dual ticket of Hitler and Bin Laden.
关键在于她势头正健
The point is, she's gaining ground.
虽然还不足以吓得我尿裤子
Not enough to make me wet my pants, prostate willing,
但已经足够让我犯嘀咕
but enough to make me wonder
美国总统这么早
if the President of the United States
宣布支持你是不是犯了个大错
might have made a mistake endorsing you so quickly.
你们会在选举日那天丢总统的人吗 先生们
Are you going to embarrass him on election day, gentlemen?
决不会 先生
No, sir.
那你们赶紧扫街拜票去吧
Then you'd best hit the streets.
艾比
Abby.
我不是故意想吓到你的
I didn't mean to startle you.
你没有
You didn't.
我只是想打个招呼
I just wanted to say hi.
单独聊聊
Just us.
你气色挺好啊 小艾
You know, you look good, Ab.
风韵不减
Just the same.
我都想你了
I've kind of missed you.
要不是我已经再婚 我们还能玩玩 是吧
If I wasn't married now, we could have fun, huh?
不不不 绝对不行
No. No. No, we couldn't.
小艾 你不会还在记恨我吧
Ab, you're not still holding a grudge, are you?
记恨你 我 什么
A grudge? Am I...What?
这次选举对我非常重要
Look, this election is important to me.
的确 我们的婚姻并不完美
Yeah, our marriage wasn't perfect.
所以我有可能情绪失控了几次
So I may have lost my temper a couple of times.
剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表