剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表
你和你前夫是怎么一回事
So what is the deal with you and your ex?
没什么 就是以前是夫妻 现在离了
There's no deal. We were married, and now we're not.
真的吗 没事儿吗
Really. No deal?
不就是跟前夫不来往了
I'm not besties with my ex-husband.
有什么好奇怪的
What's so strange about that?
没什么 我只是想知道我的立场
Nothing. I just want to know where I stand.
鉴于我们在一起工作 你和我
You know, with the two of us working together -- you and me.
我认为这里有两个选择
I mean, I figure we have two choices here --
我们可以都假装
we can either pretend
彼此之间难以抑制的激♥情♥不存在
this unbearable sexual tension doesn't exist,
或者我们可以直面这种感觉
or we can address it head-on.
有第三个选择吗
Is there a third choice?
我能把门关上吗
Can I close the door?
-不行 -那就没有
- No. - Then no.
现在播的是什么
What am I watching?
西安哥拉的美国大使♥馆♥外刚刚发生一起
Car bomb just went off outside the U.S. Embassy
-汽车炸♥弹♥事件 -这可不妙
- in west Angola. - That's not good.
30分钟内举♥行♥新闻发布会 伙计们
We have a press briefing in less than 30, people.
最新情况是什么
We have an update?
我们所知道的只有
All we know is that
一个汽车炸♥弹♥在西安哥拉的大使♥馆♥附近爆♥炸♥了
a car bomb exploded near our embassy in West Angola.
有伤亡吗
Anyone hurt?
30名西安哥拉平民身亡
30 west Angolan civilians were killed.
有人声称为此事负责吗
Is anyone claiming responsibility?
还没有 总统阁下 但是炸♥弹♥与
Not yet, sir, but it's consistent
上月反叛军在联邦储备银行用的炸♥弹♥一致
with the rebels' car bombing of the Reserve Bank last month.
也可能是布哈里总统
It could also be president Buhari
希望我们认为是反叛军做的
wanting us to think it's the rebels.
他一直在请求我们派军过去
He's asking us to send in troops.
加强大使♥馆♥外的安全保卫
Heighten security outside the embassy.
我们在那附近有船只吗
Do we have any ships in the area?
杜鲁门号♥在红海 靠近几内亚湾
The U.S.S. Truman's in the Red Sea, near the Gulf of Guinea.
把杜鲁门号♥派过去
Send the Truman in.
是 总统阁下
Yes, sir.
如果她知道了 她是怎么知道的呢
If she knows, how does she know?
在你准备进行什么政♥治♥迫♥害♥前
Before you head out on a witch-hunt,
你最好先管好你自己的... 后门
you might want to take a closer look at your own...back door.
你确定没时间来第二发了吗
You sure you don't have time for round two?
据我算 应该是第三发了吧
It'd be round three, by my count.
俗话说得好 好事成三嘛
They say good things come in threes.
确实 不过我得走了
They do. But I got to get back.
西安哥拉大使♥馆♥遭到轰炸
It's this embassy bombing in West Angola.
是啊 今天新闻上都说了
Yeah, it was all over the news today.
我们派去了罗斯福号♥航♥空♥母舰
We're sending in the U.S.S. Roosevelt
作为震慑 不过
as a deterrent, but...
抱歉
I'm sorry.
你不爱听这些
I'm boring you.
我不介意的
I don't mind.
你什么都可以跟我说
You can talk about anything with me.
伊森
Ethan.
接下来24小时内 监视所有新闻媒体
Monitor every news outlet for the next 24 hours.
我想知道伊丽莎白·诺斯
I want to know if Elizabeth North
是否会对媒体说西安哥拉的事
says anything about West Angola.
任何信息都不要放过
Anything at all.
是真的吗
is it true?
在你当第♥一♥夫♥人♥的期间
Will there be a new china pattern
白宫的瓷器要换纹样了吗
at the White House on your watch?
第♥一♥夫♥人♥的工作总要传承
A First Lady's job is never done.
大家都比较喜欢里根式的纹样
Everyone likes the Reagan china best.
但是我更喜欢罗斯福式的 你觉得呢
But I prefer the Roosevelt. What do you think?
里根式纹样的深红色边缘
Oh, well, the crimson border on the Reagan
十分优雅
is so elegant.
爱莲娜·罗斯福在经济大萧条时期
Eleanor Roosevelt ordered her china service
订制了瓷器 为了提高就业率
to create jobs during the great depression.
是吗 我都不知道
Really? I didn't know that.
看到纹样多简单了吗 并不华丽
See how simple the pattern is? Not a lot of fuss.
估计那个可怜人儿也跟我一样
Poor thing probably didn't give a rat's ass about china
根本不在乎瓷器
any more than I do.
我告诉你
I'll tell you something --
要是女人当了总统
when a woman is president,
他们肯定会把第♥一♥夫♥人♥定为正式职位
they'll suddenly make first lady an official paid position.
肯定会聘请人来干
They will hire someone to do it.
只要让男人来干 肯定会变成正式工作
The minute a man has to do it, it'll become a real job.
抱歉 伊丽莎白
I'm sorry, Elizabeth.
我太无聊了
I'm just so bored.
那我就帮帮你
Then let me entertain you
跟你谈谈更为重要的事务吧
with talk of more substantial matters.
比如
Such as?
外交政策
Foreign policy.
你可以帮助政党定下雏形
And how you can help the party shape it.
我拒绝
The answer is no.
你还没听我的问题
You haven't heard the question yet.
你的问题肯定会提到
The question involves you asking me
让我滥用自己的职权
to grossly abuse the powers of my office
帮你拿到不该拿到的权限
and get you access to something you shouldn't have access to.
所以你才一直不接我电♥话♥吗
Is this why you've been ignoring my calls?
对 我需要你帮我进入超级监狱
Yes. I need you to get me into supermax.
丽芙 那可是超级监狱
Liv, it's a supermax prison.
监狱的安保系统本来就很严密
They added the word "Super" to the already quite clear
更别说是"超级"监狱了
"Maximum security."
那里关过食人杀手达默
Dahmer was in supermax.
那地方关着会吃人的人
That place holds people who eat people.
你想干什么 大摇大摆地进去
And you want to what, just waltz in there
穿一身白衣
wearing all your white stuff,
跟杰克坐在一间牢房♥里 品茶聊天吗
have a seat in one of the cells, and drink tea with Jake?
这又不是监狱交♥友♥网♥
This isn't jailhousemingle.Com.
你不能去探视杰克
You can't just visit Jake.
绝对不行 需要权限 步骤 规则
Hell no. There are clearances, protocols, rules.
你已经有计划了 对吧
You already have a plan, don't you?
我被你玩了都不知道
I've been Poped and I don't know it.
-没错 大卫 -怎么
- Yes. And, David? - What.
谁说我要去看杰克了
Who said it was Jake that I wanted to visit?
汤姆你好
Hello, Tom.
罗伯兹监狱长很慷慨地
Warden Roberts generously allowed me
同意我借用他的办公室
the use of his office.
所以我不用在访客名单上签字
This way I didn't have to sign in as a visitor
这次会面可以秘密进行
and we get to keep this meeting off the books.
很 很抱歉
I'm -- I'm sorry.
我不是故意要盯着你看的 只是
I don't -- I don't mean to stare. It's just...
只是难得见你一面
I don't get to look at you very often.
就只是看看你
Just...look.
我一般都在工作 监视周围
I'm usually working, scanning the perimeter,
保护着总统
protecting my president the way I do.
我虽然在房♥间里 却没有存在感
I'm in the room, but I'm never in the room.
也只能用余光瞟瞟你
You're usually in the corner of my eye.
从没好好看过你
I've never seen you.
你真美
And you... are...beautiful.
闭月羞花之容 沉鱼落雁之貌
The face that launched a thousand ships.
汤姆 我要你说实话
Tom, I need you tell me the truth
是谁命令你杀了总统的儿子
about who ordered you to kill the president's son.
-我需要知道 -你为什么离开他
- I need to know -- - Why did you leave him?
-汤姆 我需要答案 -我也一样
- Tom, I need answers. - So do I.
我这些问题憋了这么久
I've had so many questions for so long
一直想问出来
that I've been wanting to ask.
你到底有什么特别
What is it that is so special about you?
你总是能影响他
You have so much power over him.
什么事离不开你
He revolves around you.
我不明白
So, I don't understand.
你为什么离开他
Why did you leave him?
我不想回答这些...
I'm not answering these --
剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表