剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表
I looked at all possible outcomes.
我知道需要做什么
I understand what needs to be done.
我做出选择了
And I picked a side.
但没选你
But not yours.
我不会帮你
I won't do it.
我不会阻止起诉B613的案子
I'm not stopping the case against B613.
你不会吗
You're not?
这个案子是正义的
This case is good.
是对的
It's right.
哈克 杰克 多年来你伤害折磨的
Huck, Jake, all of the people you've hurt and tormented
所有人 他们要求正义
over the years, they want justice.
他们应该得到正义
They deserve justice.
只有这样合众国才能立于不败
And that's the only way the republic stands.
正义 就是合众国的意义所在
Justice is, in fact, the point of the republic.
虽然我关心他
And I may care about him...
但如你所说 我绝不会允许有人
...but as you said, I will never allow a person
阻挡我追求正义的脚步
to get in the way of what I know to be right.
明天世界都将改变
Tomorrow, the world as we know it changes.
变得更好
For the better.
这一切都是因为我们这里的所有人
And it's all because each of us in this room
决定做正义之事 而非容易之事
decided to do not what is easy, but what is right.
有比我更聪明 更明智
Someone a lot smarter, a lot wiser,
甚至是更精辟的人说
most likely a lot pithier than me
人人都知道什么事是正确的
said that everyone always knows the right thing to do.
难的是真正去实践正确的事
The harder, more difficult part is actually doing it.
干得漂亮
That's my girl.
你说什么
Excuse me?
做出选择 搞垮它
Picking a side. Burning it down.
把菲茨当做引线
Using Fitz as kindling.
这我真是没想到
That's new. That's a surprise.
是个惊喜 你看看你现在的样子
But a good one. Look at what you've become.
正是我一直以来希望你成为的样子
The woman I've always hoped you would be.
自力更生独♥立♥自主
Standing on your own two feet,
做自己觉得正确的事
doing what you feel in your soul is right.
选择做一名勇士 而非一个普通人
Choosing to be a warrior instead of merely a person.
再也不跟在那个人身后帮他收拾烂摊子
No longer running after that man to shine his boots.
我为你骄傲
I'm proud of you.
震惊 但是骄傲
Surprised. But proud.
我不会帮你
I'm not helping you.
我不会救你
I won't save you.
我会跟你对着干
I will come after you.
我们可能在不同阵营里
We may be on different sides,
但至少你已经足够当我的对手
but at least you've become a worthy opponent.
太棒了 奥利维亚 太棒了
Bravo, Olivia. Bravo.
哈克 奎恩
So, Huck. Quinn.
杰克 丽芙
Jake. Liv.
敬做正确的事
Here's to doing what's right.
我不是在庆祝 而是在向你们致敬
I'm not celebrating, but, to you, I am drinking.
敬做一个好人
Here's to wearing the white hat.
不要撒谎 不要流血
No one dies. No blood.
你想别的方法解决它
You find another way to shut this down.
如果那是你所期望的
If that is your expectation,
等一切结束后 你会失望的
then you won't be very proud of me when this is all over.
丽芙 我收到你的短♥信♥了
Liv, I got your text.
丽芙
Liv?
我认识你
I know you.
我很失望
I'm disappointed.
罗文一直说你有多特别
Rowan always went on and on about how special you were.
说你是他的得意门生
You were the golden boy.
但是杀你也太没有挑战性了
You're not even making this a challenge.
我要再捅你几刀
I'm gonna go again.
这次你再试试 知道吗
You try this time. Okay?
剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表