剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表
including what seems to be an imminent confirmation
大卫·罗森担任司法部长职位一事
of democratic attorney general David Rosen,
格兰特总统将会大力推行
President Grant is expected to double down
几件前民♥主♥党的议案
on several formerly democratic causes,
尤其是枪♥支♥管制
most especially gun control.
好消息 还是又是坏消息
Good news or the usual?
奥利维亚来电♥话♥了
Olivia called.
艾略特一家不会出席媒体招待会了
The Elliots won't be attending the pre-reception,
这就意味着摄像机不会捕捉到他们
which means the cameras won't catch them
走进国会大厦的场景 这也意味着
going into the Capitol, which means that
电视台今晚做新闻简介时
when the networks do their intros tonight,
就不会有主线故事之外的
there will be no b-roll to go along with their stories
真爱战胜滥用枪♥支♥的花絮故事
of true love triumphing over the evil of guns.
他们不会出席了
They're not gonna show.
丽芙会处理的
Liv's on it.
你难道一点都不担心吗
You're not even a little concerned?
我在担心
Oh, I'm concerned.
我担心菲茨杰拉德·格兰特
I'm concerned that Fitzgerald Grant's second term
连任美国总统这事
as president of these United States
可能被拉后腿
is about to be derailed
因为他妻子不愿在啃炸鸡之余空出时间
because his wife won't stop eating fried chicken long enough
换上一条礼服裙
to put on a cocktail dress.
我在担心
I'm concerned that
我们的对手正磨刀霍霍
our enemies are sharpening their long knives
准备在不久的将来
for the rapidly approaching moment
于某个恰当的时机指出
when it becomes politically acceptable to point out
或许总统的家庭生活
that maybe, just maybe, the president's home life
已经开始影响他的决策能力了
has begun to affect his decision-making.
我在担心
I am concerned that
我呕心沥血 浑然忘我
everything I've devoted far more of my soul to
为那些丑恶 肮脏 不当的事上投入的精力
than has ever been right or healthy or appropriate
将会在一个16岁少年的死亡前功亏一篑
is about to come crashing down on a 16-year-old's grave.
但是我不担心奥利维亚·波普会失败
But, no, I am not concerned that Olivia Pope will fail.
我从不担心奥利维亚·波普会失败
I am never concerned that Olivia Pope will fail.
艾略特一家会出席国情咨文演讲
The Elliots will be at the State of the Union.
梅莉嘛 我就不确定了
Mellie, not so much.
你在干嘛 礼服怎么都没穿
What are you doing? Why aren't you dressed?
我坚持不下去了 抱歉
I can't do this anymore. I'm sorry.
我真的不行了
I just can't.
奎恩 开门
Quinn, open the door.
詹姆斯 丽萨 你们需要离婚
James, Lisa, what you need is a divorce.
-什么 -不可能
- What? - We can't.
当然能 快离吧
You can. Get a divorce.
省得哪天你们动手杀了对方 事情是很难办
Get out before this kills you both. It'll be hard.
你们得退还第二本书
You'll have to pay back the advance
预付给你们的版税
for your second book,
卖♥♥了房♥子 补偿损失
sell the house, take the loss.
但我会为你们想办法
But I will spin this for you.
我会确保这麻烦结束之后
I will make sure that, when it's over,
你们还可以靠
you can still make a living
个人演讲维持生活
off of individual speaking engagements.
我会让公众继续支持你们
I will keep the public on your side --
双方都支持
both of your sides.
我能给你们出路 这我能保证
I will give you a way out. I can do that.
除非你们一定要为了名声维持婚姻
Unless you're only staying together for the fame,
这样的话你们俩活该
in which case you deserve each other
我也希望你们的日子过得又长又苦
and I wish you both a long and miserable life.
格兰特夫人
Mrs. Grant?
格兰特夫人
Mrs. Grant?
我不管你哪位
I don't know who you are,
但你肯定是我丈夫或者是塞勒斯
but you are obviously some sort of desperate Hail Mary
或者是别的什么人派来
from my husband or from Cyrus
作最后努力的
or from someone else
你们还真以为
who thinks there is a chance in hell
我会穿上什么傻乎乎的裙子
of getting me to put on that stupid dress
出席什么演讲吗
and go to that stupid speech.
反正我也懒得听你来这说什么
I'm not interested in whatever it is you came here to say,
所以干脆就别说了 走人
so save it and go away.
别指望了
It's not happening.
很多人都失去过孩子 格兰特夫人
Children die, Mrs. Grant.
我没孩子
I don't have children,
所以你可能觉得我这样说很残忍♥
so you may think it's horrible for me to say that,
也许是很残忍♥ 但这就是事实
and maybe it is, but it's also a fact
事实是今晚将收看收听
that of all the millions of Americans
总统国情咨文的
who will be watching and listening
千百万美国民众中
to the State of the Union Address tonight,
会有好几千人
there are thsands of people out there
都死了孩子
whose children have died,
就跟你一样
just like yours.
但与你不同的是
But unlike you,
他们可不敢奢望花三个月
they didn't get to spend three months
看垃圾杂♥志♥ 吃垃圾食品疗伤
flipping through trash and eating potato chips.
他们只能哀悼三天
They got three days to grieve --
运气好的话能有三周
three weeks if they were lucky --
再长的话工作就没了
or they would lose their jobs.
而且别误会 格兰特夫人 你有工作的
And make no mistake, Mrs. Grant, you have a job.
你是美♥利♥坚♥合众国的第♥一♥夫♥人♥
You're the First Lady of the United States,
也许你没工资 但终究是份工作
and it might not pay, but it is a job.
既然杰姬·肯尼迪能在车里
And if Jackie Kennedy could be in a car
眼睁睁看着
with her husband's brains
她丈夫的脑子溅她一腿
splattered across her lap one minute
然后仅仅在99分钟后
and standing next to L.B.J.
就能安然站在林登·约翰逊身旁眼看着他
as he was sworn in to replace her dead husband
宣誓接过亡夫的权位
just 99 minutes later,
那你也能穿上礼服 站在你的包厢里
you can put on a dress and stand in your private box
用行动告诉全国所有
and show all the people in our nation
和你同遭丧子之痛的人们
who share the horrible burden of losing a child with you
总统一家虽然悲痛欲绝
that the First Family may be devastated,
但并没有忘记曾为你丈夫
but it has not forgotten the American people
投出选票的美国人♥民♥
who voted for your husband
他们需要看见你已经走出伤痛
and who need to see that you're okay,
不管这是不是事实
whether or not it's the truth.
我来就是想说这些
That is what I came here to say.
我 我这就走
A-And I'll let myself out.
好了
All right.
之后会有工作人员领你们到座位上
From here an aide will take you to your seats.
最后一场戏了
This is the finish line.
抱歉 女士 您还不能走
Sorry, Ma'am. Gonna need you to stay put.
总统先生
Mr. President.
艾比
Abby.
-奥利维亚 -你好 丽芙
- Olivia. - Hi, Liv.
这是詹姆斯和丽萨·艾略特夫妇
This is James and Lisa Elliot.
非常感谢你们为国家做出的贡献
Thank you both so much for your service to your country.
谢谢
Thank you.
艾略特先生和夫人 请随我来
Mr. And Mrs. Elliot, I'll take you to your seats.
艾略特夫妇的事多谢你了
Thank you for the Elliots.
客气
Not a problem.
惠兰女士 我们需要把总统的
Ms. Whelan, we need the president's final remarks
最终演讲稿放到提词器上
for the teleprompter.
在这里
Got them right here.
不 等一下
No. Wait just a second.
能让我和波普女士单独说两句吗
Can Ms. Pope and I have the room?
没必要
That is not necessary.
能让我和波普女士单独说两句吗
Can Ms. Pope and I have the room?
这不是什么好主意
That was not a good idea.
盖比[艾比]不会在意的
Gabby will be fine.
我需要听听你的看法
I need to hear what you think.
在我向全国发表演讲之前
Before I go out there and talk to the country,
-我要知道你是怎么想的 -不
-I need to know what you think. -No.
你不觉得你欠我这个人情吗
Don't you think you owe me at least this much?
演讲者 美♥利♥坚♥合众国总统
剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表