剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表
So, this video.
我们都看过 我们有各自的看法
We've all seen it. We've all formed our opinions.
我想绝大多数的美国人会觉得
And I think it's no surprise that most Americans feel
是妻子故意将丈夫推下悬崖
it is the wife who deserves the blame in this,
导致他摔下山死亡
that she willfully shoved her husband
这个妻子应该负全责
and caused the fall that led to his death.
我们需要让他们知道的是
What they don't know, however, and what we do,
这不仅不是真♥相♥ 还不符合自然法则
is that that is not only untrue, but physically impossible.
为什么
Why?
轨迹
Trajectory.
轨迹分♥析♥图
国航局已经非常贴心地帮我们
As can you see on the diagram here
画出了这个图
that the boys from NASA were so kind to draw up for us,
一个被推下山的人的着陆点
a person who's been pushed lands at a greater distance
比滑落下山的人的着陆地点更远
than a person who's slipped.
科瓦奇先生的着陆点为A
Now, Mr. Kovac landed here at point "A".
如果他是被推下山的
If he'd been pushed,
他的着陆点应该在B
he would have landed here, at point "B",
B点是我们基于科瓦奇夫人的
a distance that we calculated
年龄 体重 身高和体适能
based on the age, weight, height,
计算出来的
and physical fitness of Mrs. Kovac.
谢谢你 比尔 做得非常好
Thank you, Bill. Excellent work.
现在我们如何判断科瓦奇夫人的
Now, how did we determine
力量和整体素质呢
Mrs. Kovac's strength and overall fitness?
请看你们资料的第三页
Well, I refer you to page three in your information packets,
军医处处长已经出色地估计了
where the Surgeon General has brilliantly estimated
格雷琴的身体结构和肌肉耐力
Gretchen's body composition and muscular endurance.
亲爱的 你来啦
Oh, hi, honey!
比尔
Bill.
玛格丽特 约翰
Margaret. John.
你们是在开内阁会议却没告诉我吗
Was there a Cabinet meeting no one told me about?
什么 总统先生 这是第♥一♥夫♥人♥的会议
What? Sir, this is the First Lady's meeting,
她想开的那个会议 还记得吗
The one she wanted, remember?
菲茨 请坐
Please, Fitz, have a seat.
夫人
Um, ma'am?
我正要解释来自联调局的约翰
I was just about to explain how John from the FBI
应该如何配合杰夫正在进行的调查
will be an invaluable resource to Jeff's ongoing investigation.
夫人
Ma'am?
什么事 杰夫
Oh, yes. Jeff.
总统先生 请原谅我冒昧地插句话
Pardon me if I'm speaking out of turn, Mr. President,
您说的都是对的
but, um, well, you're right.
科瓦奇夫人没有杀死她的丈夫
Mrs. Kovac didn't kill her husband.
今天来了两个目击者
Two eyewitnesses came forward this morning.
科瓦奇先生去世的时候
They were there
他们在山径上
on the trail at the time of Mr. Kovac's death.
他们证实了 他是跌下去的
And, well, they confirmed that -- that he fell.
所以 您 您是对的
So... you -- you're right.
好吧
Well...
这真是个好消息
that's wonderful news.
我 我这有一份土壤报告
I... I have a -- a soil report here
是农业部的道格非常贴心地整理出来的
that Doug from Agriculture was kind enough to put together.
如果 如果你觉得有用的话
Um, you can take -- you can take it with you
你可以 你可以拿走
if -- if you think it might be helpful.
不好意思
You know what? Awful timing.
第♥一♥夫♥人♥还有一个会要开
But, um, a meeting where the First Lady's expected just came up.
恐怕这边的演示会我们得结束了
So I'm afraid we're gonna have to cut this presentation short.
夫人
Ma'am?
是的 艾比 那个会 谢谢你
Yes. Right, Abby. The meeting. Thank you.
迈克尔
Michael.
等等 你在跟踪我吗
Wait. Are you stalking me now?
我该担心吗
Should I be worried?
我请你喝一杯
Let me buy you a drink.
不 不用了
No, that's not necessary.
不 我一定要请
Oh, no. I insist.
想喝什么
What'll it be?
你不是为了喝一杯才来的 塞勒斯
You're not here for a drink, Cyrus.
你渴了 但你来这的目的不是喝一杯
You're thirsty, but you're not here for a drink.
你来这是因为
You're here because you want
从你离开的那个晚上开始
what you've been fantasizing about
就一直折磨着你的那个幻想
ever since you left the other night.
我可以给你你想要的
I can give you what you want...
就像你梦想的一样
Just the way you want it.
我不花钱进行性♥交♥易
I don't pay for sex.
你不会为性♥交♥易付钱
You wouldn't be paying for sex.
你会为隐私 为谨慎付钱
You'd be paying for privacy, for discretion.
不用那么复杂 塞勒斯
It's not that complicated, Cyrus.
要么你自己回家
You either go home alone
自己动手"解渴"
and try your own hand at quenching that thirst
要么跟我上楼
or go upstairs with me
让我用能更让你满足的东西
and replace that dry lump in your throat
滋润你干涸的喉咙
with something much more satisfying.
你想见我 总统先生
You wanted to see me, Mr. President?
喝一杯吗
You drink?
什么 好
Um...Yes?
进来吧
Come in.
有76个年头的苏格兰威士忌
76-year-old Scotch.
对威士忌有了解吗
You know Scotch?
我了解
I do.
这是世界上第二好的苏格兰威士忌
This is the second-best Scotch in the world.
我尝过最好的 非常好喝
I've had the first. It's incredible.
你应该试试
You should try it.
我明天就给女王陛下致电
I will make a call tomorrow to Her Majesty the Queen.
你真让我惊喜
You're a surprise.
我想我一直低估你了 盖比
I've underestimated you, I think, Gabby.
你在一个充满挑战的时代加入了我们
You joined us during a challenging time,
我想称赞一下你的工作表现
and I want to commend you on the job you're doing,
特别是你今天在第♥一♥夫♥人♥前
particularly the sensitivity you've shown
表现出的那种随机应变
towards the First Lady.
我之前还冲你吼了
I yelled at you.
我应该跟你道个歉
I owe you an apology for that.
你确实应该跟我道歉 但不是因为冲我大吼
You do owe me an apology, but not for yelling at me.
你应该向我道歉
You owe me an apology
是因为你从来没记住过我的名字 总统先生
for not bothering to learn my name, Mr. President.
我叫艾比 艾比·惠兰
I'm Abby. Abby Whelan.
顺便说句 我是苏格兰人
I'm Scottish, by the way.
很高兴见到你 艾比·惠兰
Nice to meet you, Abby Whelan.
请坐
Have a seat.
那...
So...
你最近和奥利维亚联♥系♥了吗
you've spoken to Olivia?
自她回来以后 你联♥系♥过她吧
Since she came back, you've talked to her?
是的
Yes.
她怎么样
How is she?
先生
Sir?
丽芙她怎么样
How is she? Liv.
她好吗
How's she doing?
她很好 先生
She's good, sir.
非常好
Really good.
你知道奥利维亚的
You know Olivia.
♪Mother, mother♪
♪There's too many of you crying♪
♪Brother, brother, brother♪
♪There's far too many of you dying♪
-杰克 -我答应你
- Jake. - I'm in.
我答应你和你共赴晚餐
For dinner. I'm in.
♪You know we've got to find a way♪
谢谢你
Thank you.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
看见我爸爸没关系吗
You're okay seeing my father?
♪To bring some lovin' here today, yeah♪
我很高兴能再次见到他
It'll be good to see him again.
♪Father, father♪
♪We don't need to escalate♪
♪You see, war is not the answer♪
♪For only love can conquer hate♪
-哈克 -我会去找你的
- Huck. - I'll look for you.
什么
What?
剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表