剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表
下次如果你失踪了 我会去找你的
The next time you go M.I.A., I'll look for you.
♪You know we've got to find a way♪
♪To bring some lovin' here today, oh♪
谢谢
Thanks.
♪Picket lines and picket signs♪
♪Don't punish me with brutality♪
♪Talk to me♪
♪So you can see♪
♪Oh, what's going on♪
联调局局长希望你出席
FBI Director Stevens wants you to sit in
儿童贩专案小组会议
on the child trafficking task force meeting.
我会去的
I'll be there.
还有 我帮你写好了
Oh, and also, I had the pencils
关于斯巴克斯法官死亡的声明
write up a statement for you on the death of Judge Sparks.
斯巴克斯法官
Judge Sparks?
你没听说吗 似乎是自杀
You didn't hear? Yeah. Suicide, apparently.
一枪爆头
Gunshot to the head.
先生
Sir?
好 好的 给我吧
Yeah. Yeah, send me the statement.
-真是讽刺 对吧 -什么
- It's ironic, isn't it? - What?
斯巴克斯法官他自己还用枪
That Judge Sparks used a gun.
你知道的...
You know, to...
♪What's going on♪
♪What's going on♪
♪Yeah, what's going on♪
♪What's going on♪
♪Tell me what's going on♪
♪I'll tell you what's going on♪
你们别不说话
I can't handle the suspense.
觉得味道怎么样
What do you all think?
挺好
It's good.
真的
Really good.
很好吃
Delicious.
我用了现磨的咖啡豆
I used, uh, coffee grinds in the -- in the rub.
杰克
Jake?
好吃
Delicious.
杰克 你在岛上吃了那么久海鲜
Jake, you must be happy having meat
现在能吃到肉一定很高兴
after all that seafood on the island.
是啊
Yep.
是哈克
It's Huck.
我去接一下
I have to take this.
怎么了
What?
我这么说可能没什么实际意义 杰克
This may not mean much coming from me, Jake.
但是我还是想谢谢你
I just wanted to thank you
谢谢你照顾我女儿 保护我女儿
for taking care of my daughter, keeping her safe.
知道有人会好好照顾她我很放心
It's comforting to know that she's in good hands.
再吃点烤肉吗
Uh, more roast?
你为什么那么做
Why'd you do it?
为什么杀哈里森
Kill Harrison.
是不是他知道
Did he figure out
是你把总统的儿子杀了
that you murdered the president's kid?
我猜猜
Let me guess.
你把替罪羊的项上人头拱手相送
You delivered the culprit's head on a silver platter,
而菲茨还完全蒙在鼓里
and Fitz didn't have a clue.
现在你想回来统治地下世界
Now you're back, ruling the underworld
把总统玩弄于股掌之上
with the president in your pocket.
-干得漂亮啊 -够了
- Nicely done. - That's enough.
-你现在是在我家里 -闭嘴吧
- You're in my home. - Shut up.
快闭上你那张顽固不化的老嘴吧
Just shut your stubborn, old-man mouth up.
你无权发号♥施令了
You're done giving orders.
因为你马上就要离开了
You're leaving.
你在华盛顿耀武扬威的日子永远结束了
You're done in Washington for good.
你再也不是B613的一把手了
You're no longer the head of B613.
我会给你充足的时间
I'll give you however long it takes
让你在这可悲的老房♥子里打包好东西
to pack up this sad, old house.
之后你就安安静静地消失
And then you disappear quietly.
以后永远都不要联♥系♥奥利维亚了
You never contact Olivia again.
我再也不会给你伤害她的机会了
You never get another chance to hurt her.
或者你可以留下
Or you can stay,
继续扮演这种好父亲的角色
keep up this "Father knows best" routine,
靠烤猪肉来一步一步慢慢重新融入她的生活
try to worm your way back into her life by roasting pork.
但是我也说不准 我个人感觉
But I don't know. I personally can't see her
在我给她看过证据
falling for your act anymore
证明你杀了她的挚友和总统的儿子之后
after I show her proof that you killed
她是永远不会原谅你了
her best friend and the president's son.
听我说 我知道有个小岛
But listen -- I know of this island.
很美丽 很偏远
It's beautiful. Remote.
虽然那里的蚊子比较烦人
Mosquitoes can be a bit of a nuisance,
但是你应该没问题
but I think you'll manage.
你突然离开的唯一遗憾
The only unfortunate thing about your sudden departure
就是你死时 我不能看着你离开人世了
is that I won't be standing over you when you die.
这样威胁我你感觉很爽吗 巴拉德
Make you feel good, Ballard, putting the screws to me?
感觉自己高大了那么丁点儿吗
Feeling a few inches taller now, hmm?
让你感觉自己是真男人了啊
Makes you feel like a real man.
很刺♥激♥很过瘾是不是啊
It's exhilarating, isn't it?
你趁现在尽管享受吧 陶醉吧
Go ahead. Soak it up. Revel in it.
相信我
Because trust me --
是你死的时候 我会看着你闭上双眼的
I will be the one standing over you when you die.
不好意思 是我的委托人
I'm so sorry. It's my client.
我得先走了 真不想这样匆匆结束
I have to go. I hate to cut this short.
那太遗憾了
That's too bad.
我终于了解你♥爸♥爸了 真是太好了
I was enjoying finally getting to know your dad.
那我们... 下回再聚吧
Well, we'll, uh... we'll do this again soon, hmm?
反正我又不会走
I'm not going anywhere.
什么情况
What have we got?
我发现了另一段视频
I found another video.
你让我调查凯特琳
You told me to trace Caitlin's movements
去宾馆前的行踪 我照办了
before she went to the hotel, so I did.
这是哪里
Where is this?
温斯洛 赫茨 格兰杰律所
Winslow, Hertz and Granger.
她父亲的律所
Her father's law firm.
-有没有... -没有声音
- Is there -- - No sound.
-他们在抢什么 -好像是个文件夹
- What are they struggling over? - Looks like a folder.
后退
Go back.
暂停
Freeze that.
我进行面部识别了 但是一无所获
I tried facial recognition, but there's nothing.
这可能跟凯特琳的谋杀案有关
We could be looking at Caitlin's murderer.
我们要找到那个文件夹
And we need to find that folder.
丽芙 是凯瑟琳
Liv, it's Catherine.
现在我们看到的仍然是凯瑟琳·温斯洛
Once again, we're looking at footage of Catherine Winslow,
她是著名政♥治♥律师杰里米·温斯洛的妻子
wife of prominent political attorney Jeremy Winslow,
因为涉嫌谋杀其女儿凯特琳被捕
being arrested for the murder of her daughter Caitlin.
商人♥妻♥子涉嫌谋杀其继女被捕
最新进展
凯特琳的尸体于塔夫脱酒店被发现
Caitlin was found in the Taft Hotel.
2500块 外加小费
$2,500 plus...gratuity.
不说声谢谢吗
Thank you?
你觉得尴尬是因为这是你的第一次
It only feels awkward because it's your first time.
我保证
I promise.
下次你就会变成专业人士了
Next time, you'll be a pro.
当然 前提是还有下次
Assuming, of course, there will be a next time.
你知道哪里可以找到我
You know where to find me.
科尔切斯特学院
再见 亲爱的
Well, goodbye, sweetie.
要开开心心
Have a great day.
拜拜
Bye.
怎么样
So?
完全相信 没有一丝怀疑
Hook, line, and sinker.
剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表