剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表
因为她知道的太多
Because of what she knows?
她所知道的只不过是一个不存在的精灵
She knows fairy tales told to her at bedtime
在她床头给她讲的童话故事
by bogeymen who don't exist.
不要和我搞有的没的 塞勒斯
Don't play games with me, Cyrus.
我们都知道B613的事
We all knew about B613,
可那应该只是一个小队
but it was supposed to be a small team.
一个四五人的小队
Four or five men.
只负责暗♥杀♥ 可这呢
Kills only. This?
这是一个背着中情局进行秘密行动的
This is an enormous secret intelligence organization
庞大秘密情报组织
operating behind the CIA's back --
谁知道存在了多久
for who knows how long.
如果它真的存在 那已经30多年了
About 30-ish years, if it did exist,
可惜它并不存在
which it doesn't.
它现在必须被终止
Well, it stops now.
我现在要让这个叫罗文铐上手铐
I am having this Rowan arrested,
是死是活
brought in, and brought down.
我都要定了
I won't have it.
亲爱的 我就叫你"亲爱的"了
Honey -- I'm gonna call you honey
因为我不记得你的名字 我也不在乎
because I can't remember your first name and I don't care.
亲爱的 你得对这件事保持理性
Honey, you want to be reasonable about this.
因为一个秘密情报组织
Because a shadow intelligence organization
在过去的几十年里 在联调局
operating quite happily and powerfully
中情局和国安局内部活动得风生水起
in secret for decades inside the FBI, CIA, NSA.
如果确实有这样一个组织的话
If there was such a thing,
那它就是一头沉睡的雄狮
well, that would be like a sleeping lion.
小心翼翼地绕过雄狮
And isn't it safer...
不是更安全吗
to tiptoe around the lion?
你觉得要是你把雄狮弄醒了会发生什么呢
What do you think happens if you poke the lion?
它会先撕碎谁的脸呢
Whose face does the lion rip off first?
我觉得它会先撕碎甜心你的脸
I think it rips off honey's face first.
怎么回事
What's going on?
发生什么了
Hey! What is happening?
劳里局长 发生什么了
Director Lowry, what is happening?
发生什么了
What is happening??!
好吧
Okay.
现在我们转向第♥一♥夫♥人♥历史性的竞选
And now we turn to First Lady Mellie grant's historic bid
她将竞选成为下一任弗吉尼亚的议员
to become the next United States senator from Virginia.
感谢各位的到来
I want to thank you all for coming here tonight,
陪我和梅莉度过竞选前夜
to spend election day eve with Mellie and me.
你们的支持是无价的
Your support has been invaluable,
我们夫妇不胜感激
and we couldn't be more grateful.
说得好
Hear, hear.
我想感谢我的妻子
Mostly, though, I'd like to thank my wife.
当你和另一个人成为结发夫妻
When you've been married to someone
像我和梅莉厮守了那么久的时候
as long as I've been married to Mellie,
你会觉得你了解你的另一半
you think you know them.
或许 如果你和我一样并非完人
And maybe, if you're as flawed a person as I am,
你会开始把他们视作理所当然的
you start taking them for granted.
不会再这样了
Never again.
过去的一年给了我一个启示
This past year has been a complete revelation to me.
梅莉想在公众服务中扮演更积极的角色
Mellie's desire to take a more active role in public service,
她所展现出来的动力和领导技能
the drive she's shown, her leadership skills,
她激励人♥民♥的能力 叹为观止
her ability to inspire people -- breathtaking.
而这些 和她在我们的儿子杰瑞死后
Though not nearly as breathtaking
为修复这个家做出的种种相比
as the way she was able to put the pieces of our lives
更是令我感动
back together after our son Jerry died.
失去一个孩子
Losing a child?
许多人可能一辈子都不会走出这个阴影
Most people never recover from that.
它能摧毁家庭 颠覆婚姻
It destroys families, upends marriages.
但我们的没有
Not ours.
她的爱 她的情谊 是我的一切
Her love, her friendship... means everything to me.
作为一个团队 我们前所未有的强大
As a team, we've never been stronger.
所以请和我一起 为我最好的朋友
So please join me in raising a glass to my best friend
弗吉尼亚的下一任议员
and Vrginia's next senator,
梅莉·格兰特举杯
Mellie Grant.
-敬梅莉 -敬梅莉
-To Mellie! - To Mellie!
谢谢大家 谢谢你 菲兹
Thank you all. And thank you, Fitz.
我知道你叫我来干嘛
I know what this is about.
-我不觉得 -但请继续
- I don't think you do. - Just go ahead.
炒了我吧 我做了我认为是正确的事
Fire me, because I did what I thought was right.
我不会炒了你的 罗森
I'm not gonna fire you, Rosen.
我为什么要炒了你 你可是司法部长
Why would I fire you? You're the Attorney General.
我的司法部长
My Attorney General.
换一个新的
A new one?
他们会问很多问题 并且诚实得很
They'd be asking questions and be all honest.
再说我还得浪费好几个月来找他们的弱点
Plus I would waste months hunting for their weaknesses,
他们的软肋
Their pressure points.
而大卫 我已经知道你的软肋在哪里了
With you, David, I already know your pressure point.
你只有一个软肋 艾比
You only have one -- Abby.
她和那个里奥搞得干柴烈火
She's banging that Leo guy like crazy
而且感情越来越好
and it's going great.
他们在考虑同居了
They're talking about moving in together,
但是你还是会被她美丽的红发所迷倒
But you still carry a sad little torch for her redness.
你还爱着她
You still love her.
所以如果她有什么不测
So if something were to happen to her --
自杀 动脉瘤破裂 车祸
suicide, aneurysm, car accident.
你不能这样威胁我
You can't threaten me like that.
事实上 我可以
Actually, I can.
你看 当你知道别人的软肋的时候
You see, when you know someone's pressure point,
你可以让他们做任何事情
you can make them do just about anything.
大卫
David?
你在这儿干嘛
What are you doing here?
你见到丽芙了吗 她还好吗
Did you see liv? And is she okay?
大卫 谁派你来的
David, who sent you?
这是什么 罗森
What's this, Rosen?
你正式撤销指控和否定
The affidavit before you hereby formally withdraws
B613的宣誓书
and effectively repudiates the statements regarding B613
你今天下午会发表声明
You provided this afternoon.
等等 你想要我放弃
Wait. You want me to recant?
在签了这份文件以后
Upon signing this document,
你就会被释放了
you will be released from this room.
如果我同意撒谎 我就自♥由♥了
If I agree to lie, I'm set free.
所以这就是让我
So this is "I saw Goody Johnson with the devil,
睁着眼睛说瞎话吗
Joe MaCarthy, Let's name the communists" sort of thing.
罗森
Rosen.
你明白了吗
Do you understand?
怎么了 他们对你做了什么
What happened? What did they do to you?
-你明白吗 -是塞勒斯吗
- Do you understand? - Was it cyrus?
是他在监视我们吗
Is that who's watching us right now?
这人是来帮我们的吗
This guy's gonna come through for us?
-最好是 -玛格丽特·库珀
- He better. - Margaret Cooper.
印第安纳州布卢明顿市瑞吉利路133号♥
133 Ridgeley Drive in Bloomington, Indiana.
你现在必须非常小心
You want to be very careful right now.
她靠你每月寄给她的钱生活 是吧
She lives off the money you send her every month, doesn't she?
我们有她的银行对帐单 杰克
We have her bank statements, Jake.
如果你不在这份证言上签字
If you don't sign this affidavit,
你会被判叛国罪 恐♥怖♥主♥义♥罪
you will be convicted of treason, terrorism.
那些钱会被当作恐♥怖♥主♥义♥资金
That money will be considered terrorist funds
你母亲也会入狱
and your mother will be jailed.
杰克签了 大卫 他们用什么威胁你
Jake signed. David, what are they threatening you with?
情况是这样 你们俩都得签字
Here's the thing. You both have to sign.
如果你们不签 即使杰克签字了
So if you don't sign, then even though Jake did,
他还是会入狱
he will still go away.
你是在剥夺杰克的自♥由♥
You'd be taking away Jake's freedom.
然后他们还会逮捕哈克 奎恩
Then they'd have to bring in Huck, Quinn.
只有丽芙签字我才会签
The only way I'm going to sign this thing is if Liv signs.
但那显然不可能发生...
And seeing how that's not gonna happen...
好人就装到这里了 是吧 罗森
So much for being the good guys, huh, Rosen?
好了 我们搞定了 送他们回家吧
All right, so, we're done here. Send them on home.
你跟奥利维亚谈过了吗
Have you spoken to Olivia?
剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表