剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表
I think you had access
能够接触到一个重要人物的手♥机♥
to the phone of a very important man.
我想你原本能造成
I think you could've done a lot more damage
比爆料些远在地球另一边的非洲国家的新闻
than leak a couple tidbits about an African nation
更为严重的损害
half a world away.
但是你却没这样做 为什么
But you didn't. Why?
♪Ooh, my honey.♪
♪You got me workin' day and night.♪
♪Ooh, my sugar.♪
♪You got me workin' day and night.♪
库比亚克有什么动静没
Did Kubiak make a move?
只是朝着Ⅱ型糖尿病前进
Only towards type 2 diabetes.
奥利维亚打电♥话♥来了
Olivia's calling me.
我好无聊
I'm so bored.
再跟我聊一会儿嘛...
Just talk to me for two sec--
丽芙
Liv?
迈克尔说伊丽莎白·诺斯
Michael says Elizabeth North
在芬德利有一栋秘密公♥寓♥
keeps a secret apartment at the Findley.
如果她有婚外情 我们可以利用这一点
If she's having an affair, we can use it,
但我们需要证据
but we need proof.
马上去办
On it.
♪If lovin' you will be tonight.♪
♪But what is love, girl.♪
♪If I'm always out of sight?♪
♪Ooh!♪
♪You got me workin' day and night.♪
♪And I'll be workin' from sunup to midnight.♪
♪You got me workin', workin' day and night.♪
这很酷 爸爸 真的很酷
This is cool, dad. Really cool.
你喜欢做私♥人♥侦♥探♥这活儿吗
Do you like being a private detective?
跟警♥察♥很像 对吗
It's like being a cop, right?
没错
Um...Yeah.
没错 跟警♥察♥差不多
Yeah, just like being a cop.
哈维 对不起 我之前不得不...
Javi, um... I'm sorry I had to...
让你提早离开 对不起
I'm sorry I asked you to leave earlier.
没关系
It's okay.
只是我们最好还是不要在我工作的地方玩
It's just, it's better for us not to hang out where I work.
但我们还可以一起玩 对吗
But we can still hang out, right?
没错
Uh, yeah.
没错 我们仍然可以一起玩
Yeah, we can still hang out.
好的
Okay.
好的
Okay.
这行不通 罗文到处都有眼线
It won't work. Rowan has eyes everywhere.
-那我们行动迅速点 -我错过了什么吗
- So we move quickly. - What'd I miss?
这些文件在五角大楼
The Pentagon has the files.
只要大卫的团队一发话
As soon as David's team gives the word,
-我们立马就冲进去逮捕他 -怎么逮捕
- we'll move in and make an arrest. - How?
这个家伙想弄垮B613
Oh, hombre here wants to storm B613.
我说过那是一个极其危险的任务
I said that's a suicide mission.
只是个简单的任务
It's a simple operation.
这话你跟那30名秘密行动部队的队员说去吧
Tell that to the 30 black-ops troops
你这是要送他们去死
you'd be sending to their deaths.
他们训练有素的特工
They're trained operatives.
他们从未进过那栋建筑
Who've never set foot in the building.
-你有什么打算 -由我来指挥行动
- What's your idea? -To lead the charge myself.
我对那个地方了如指掌
I know that place inside and out.
一旦我们释放你
And the second we release you,
鬼知道我们会引起多少警觉
God knows how many alarms we'll trip.
我们已经谈论过了
We've been over this.
-丽芙 -他说得没错
- Liv. - He's right.
如果我爸爸知道你出狱了 我们就完蛋了
If my father knows you're out, we're finished.
那还有什么选择吗
So what's the alternative?
我们就这样盲目地闯进去吗
Barging in there with our eyes closed?
那栋建筑是他的堡垒
That building is his fortress.
必须让我来领导我的人马才行
It needs to be my guys on my orders.
-不行 -你知道他有多烦人了吧
- No. - You see what I've been dealing with?
你真要这样让她认同你吗
Did you really just turn to her to take your side?
你知道吗
You know what?
也许就这一次 不要想着泡妞
Maybe just once, instead of getting yourself laid,
想想什么才是对行动最有帮助的
you'll do what's best for the mission.
-菲茨 -你是在说
- Fitz. - Are you seriously suggesting
我是一个没纪律没轻重的人吗
I'm the one without discipline or focus?
我们得把他引到一个安全场所 然后逮捕他
We need to lure him to a secure location, arrest him there.
-那样根本行不通 -为什么
- That's not gonna work. - Why?
因为你♥爸♥爸不是三岁小毛孩
Because your father's not a small child.
我们不可能只引诱他
We can't just dangle a shiny object
就盼着他自投罗网
and expect him to come running.
我们必须按照我的方式来
We are doing this my way.
因为你想在成为那个在比赛结束后
Because you want to be the one holding the trophy
-举着奖杯的人 -能听我说句话吗
- at the end of the game. - Hello?
你知道我采取这样的行动要承担怎样的风险吗
Do you have any idea the kind of risk I'm taking pursuing this?
风险 你就坐在桌子后面 按一个按钮
Risk? You sit behind a desk, you push a button.
都由我在承担
It's on me.
-能听我说句话吗 -有什么风险
- Hello? - What's the risk?
-弄断指甲吗 -如果这次行动失败了
- Breaking a nail? - If this -- if this fails --
-失败的时候 -如果失败了 由我承担
- When this fails. - If this fails, it's on me.
奥利维亚
Olivia.
奥利维亚 怎么了
O-Olivia, what is it?
你说得没错
You were right.
关于什么
A-About what?
他俩
Them.
我
Me.
他们只想互相斗争
They just want to fight.
他们只想...
They just...
他们只想赢得胜利
They just want to win.
完全无关于我
It was never about me at all.
我曾把你送走
I-I sent you away.
你那时太小了
You were too young.
都怪我
I-it's my fault.
我害了你
I damaged you.
我不想再生你的气了
I don't want to be angry at you anymore.
我只是...
And I just...
你有什么需要吗
What do you need?
我能帮上什么忙吗
What -- What can I do?
一起吃晚餐行吗
How about dinner?
当然
O-Of course.
七点半行吗
7:30 work?
阿提绅酒店
The Artisan?
就七点半
7:30 works.
到时候见
See you then.
到时候见
See you then.
七点半行动
7:30. It's a go.
你就坐在桌子后面 按一个按钮
You sit behind a desk, you press a button.
-都由我承担 -能听我说句话吗
- It's on me. - Hello?
有什么风险 弄断指甲吗
What's the risk? Breaking a nail?
-如果失败了 -失败的时候
- If this -- if this fails -- - When this fails --
如果失败 由我承担 我是总统
If this fails, it's on me. I am the president.
你算老几
Who the hell are you?
都闭嘴
Shut up!
没时间让你们吵了
We don't have time for this.
你说我们不可能只引诱他
You said we can't just wave a shiny object
就盼着他自投罗网
and expect him to come running.
你错了 我来引诱他
You're wrong. I'm the shiny object.
我父亲一定会自投罗网的
And my father will come running.
蕾切尔 关于西安哥拉最新的民调数据在哪
Rachel, where are the latest polling numbers on West Angola?
你头怎么样 感觉好些了吗
How's your head? Feeling better?
在我办公室里发生的那一切都...
What happened in my office was, uh...
很棒
Amazing.
这是数月来你第一次正视我
It was the first time you even looked at me in months.
梅莉
Mellie...
那确实很棒
It was amazing.
但自从那件事以后 你就一直无视我的存在
But I haven't even existed for you since --
你抛弃了我
You left me behind.
你选择了副总统的职位而抛弃了我
You picked the vice presidency over me.
我那时...
And I was so...
我那时很生你的气 所以你不得不消失
I was so angry at you that you had to not exist.
剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表