剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表
她拿走了一个文件夹
She took something, a folder.
菲丝从凯特琳那儿拿走了储物柜钥匙
Faith took that locker key from Caitlin.
之后没过多久她就死了
She was dead as soon as she took it.
她们是你杀的
You killed those girls.
你杀了我的女儿
You killed my daughter.
我是来帮你的 杰里米 如果你需要的话
I'm here to help you, Jeremy, if you want my help.
如果不需要 我就是来警告你的
I'm here to warn you if you don't.
我告诉过你多少次不要干涉我的工作 老板
How many times have I told you not to ask about my work, boss?
我对这件事一无所知
I don't know anything about this.
那就当我提前警告你
Consider this a warning, then.
丹·库比亚克会为自己的所作所为付出代价
Dan Kubiak is going to pay for what he's done.
如果你跟这件事有任何关联
And if you've had anything to do with it in any way,
也会付出代价
you will, too.
你女儿死了
Your daughter is dead.
你妻子并没有犯罪却困在牢里
Your wife is rotting in jail for a crime she did not commit.
请慢用
Enjoy your fruit.
-艾比 -怎么了 大卫
- Abby? - Yes, David?
发生什么事了
What's going on?
发生什么事了
What's going on?
发生什么事了 事情就是
It's midnight and I'm dreaming about going home
大半夜的 我想回家
is what's going on.
所以你还在工作吗
So, you're still at work?
我在白宫上班 大卫
I work at the White House, David.
白宫永远不下班 你有什么事儿
The White House never closes. What do you want?
不知道 本来想着
I don't know. I thought maybe
可以...一起找点活动
we could... hang out.
我可以去你家
I could come over to your place.
我家 这里就是我家
My place? This is my place.
我只是有时候回家洗个澡
I sometimes go home to take a shower.
有时候直接在这里洗
Sometimes, I shower here.
我在工作 大卫 我很忙
I am working, David. I am busy.
我也在工作 小艾
I'm working, too, Abs.
我现在就在工作
I'm at work right now.
记得我们以前一起洗澡吗
Remember how we used to shower together?
你喝醉了吗
Are you drunk?
什么 没有
What? No.
没有
No.
也许有一点
Maybe a little.
晚安 大卫
Good night, David.
我是杰克 请留言
It's Jake. Leave a message.
你也许没事
You're probably fine.
也许只是我...
I'm probably just...
你以前都会过来吃晚饭的 所以
But you came to dinner, so...
我给你五分钟
I'm giving you five minutes.
如果你五分钟后不打来
If you don't call me back in five minutes,
我就假设你遇到了不好的事
I'm going to assume something bad happened to you.
所以一定要打给我
So, call me back.
五分钟 杰克 计时开始
Five minutes, Jake, starting now.
我需要你去找杰克
I need you to find Jake.
什么
What?
他不接我电♥话♥ 我好担心
He's not answering my calls. I'm worried.
我需要你找到他
I need you to find him.
快挂掉电♥话♥
Hey! Get off the phone!
你在哪里 发生了什么事
Where are you? What's going on?
-哈克 哈克 -我得挂了
- Huck? Huck! - I have to go.
你为什么...
Why do you --
你不能来这里 我们能不能聊聊
You can't be here. Can we just talk?
不行 已经说过了
No! We have been over this.
不 待在车里
No! Stay in the car.
让我解释一下 好吗
Let me just explain. Please.
你马上离开 否则我就报♥警♥
You need to leave now before I call the police.
我当时别无选择 好吗
I didn't have a choice, okay?
他们威胁要杀了你和哈维
They were gonna kill you and Javi.
他们威胁说要杀你
They were gonna kill you!
那些神秘的间谍要来杀我们
The supersecret spies were coming to kill us,
所以你必须逃开
so you had to run away.
我知道 你已经给我讲过无数次了
I know. You've told me that crazy story every single time.
那你为什么不相信我
Then why don't you believe me?
你需要帮助
You need help.
好吗 你走吧
Okay? Just...
我真的不想再打给他们了
I really don't want to have to call them again.
离开吧 好吗
So, leave, please,
别再回来了
and don't come back here anymore.
华盛顿第二区的
可♥卡♥因♥警监
库比亚克的
流氓警♥察♥为毒枭当打手
库比亚克的事儿进展如何
Where are we with Kubiak?
-有把钥匙 -什么
- There is a key. - What?
所以他才引菲丝去了办公楼
It's why he lured Faith to the office building.
他在找一把储物柜的钥匙
He was looking for a key to a locker.
应该是凯特琳放文件夹的地方
I think that's where Caitlin stashed the folder.
你是说凯特琳在去宾馆之前
So, you're saying Caitlin gave Faith the key
把钥匙给了菲丝
before she went to the hotel.
没错
Yes, exactly.
那么钥匙在哪里
Well, where's the key?
华盛顿的某个地方吧
Um, somewhere in Washington?
库比亚克也没找到 他到处都找遍了
Kubiak can't find it, either. He's looked everywhere.
我也绞尽脑汁想要找到 但是没什么结果
I've been racking my brain, and I'm in the same boat.
我不知道菲丝把钥匙放在了哪里
I have no idea where Faith could have put it.
好吧 那就继续找
Okay. Let's keep on it.
我查出了前两天里杰克的所有IP连接点
I pinged all of Jake's I.P. interfaces for the last two days,
并进入了他的地理定位数据流
which landed me in his geo-location data stream.
然后把数据输入QR9快速查询系统
then I ran that through my QR-9 knock-off,
之后的步骤就简单了
and from there, it was easy.
他的行踪暴露得跟戴了脖铃一样
He might as well have been wearing a cowbell.
你那几句话
There's not a single word
除了脖铃我啥都没听懂
in that sentence I understood except cowbell.
我找到了杰克
I found Jake's last location
-最后一次使用手♥机♥的地方 -他在哪里
- before he stopped using his phone. - Where was he?
先生 审问官那里还是没有新进展
Once again, sir, there is no update from the interrogator.
那就换一个人审问
Then get a new interrogator.
你又想要老调重弹吗
Do you want to open this argument again?
总统先生 打扰了 奥利维亚·波普来电
Mr. President, sorry. I have Olivia Pope on the line.
杰克来找过你吗
Did Jake come to see you?
你打给我就是为了问你男友的事儿吗
You're calling me about your boyfriend?
我明白不该这样
I know.
我只是非常担心
It's just... I'm worried.
他失踪了 之前他还在白宫
He's missing and he was at the White House,
我不知道该怎么办了
and I don't know what to do.
你能说句话吗
Are you gonna say something?
我要挂电♥话♥了
I should go.
-菲茨 -怎么了
- Fitz. - What?
发生什么事了
What's going on?
我不会和你谈这件事的
I'm not talking about this with you.
什么
What?
杰克在你手上吗
Do you have Jake?
我挂了
I'm hanging up.
杰克在你手上吗
Do you have Jake?!
再见 奥利维亚
Goodbye, Olivia.
奥利维亚·波普总是一口咬住不放
Olivia Pope is always a dog with a bone.
她不会放弃追查此事的
She won't drop this.
巴拉德一定得认罪才行
Ballard needs to confess.
他认罪之前我都只能按兵不动
I can't do anything until he confesses.
先生 伊森说奥利维亚·波普致电比尼先生
Sir, Ethan says he has Olivia Pope on the line for Mr. Beene.
要我转接进来吗
Should I transfer it in?
我没空 劳伦
I'm not available, Lauren.
先生
Sir...
劳伦
Lauren!
告诉特工们我要去五角大楼
Tell my agents I want to go to the Pentagon.
先生
Sir?
我要亲自从巴拉德嘴里问出话来
I'm getting an update on Ballard in person.
剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表