剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表
丑 闻
第四季 第五集
凯瑟琳 你认识这男人吗
Catherine, do you know this guy?
他是杰里米律所的安保人员
He's Jeremy's security guy at the firm.
他叫丹 姓...
Uh, his name's Dan, um...
丹·库比亚克 前华盛顿第二区警监
Dan Kubiak, former police captain of D.C.'s second district.
不对 是前华盛顿第二区的腐♥败♥警监
Scratch that, former dirty police captain of D.C.'s second district.
08年辞职 当时有传言说
Resigned in '08 when rumors surfaced
他辖区的警官
that officers in his precinct
在为安德雷·巴特勒当打手
were serving as muscle for Andre Butler,
华盛顿第二区的
可♥卡♥因♥警监
库比亚克的
流氓警♥察♥为毒枭当打手
华盛顿臭名昭著的毒枭
notorious D.C. drug lord.
奇怪了
This is weird.
怎么了 他做了什么
What? What's he doing?
库比亚克吗 什么都没做
Kubiak? Nothing.
奇怪的是你 居然跑来跟我监视
What's weird is you, here, slumming it at a stakeout.
你不是该去舞会什么的吗
I mean, don't you have a ball to go to or whatever?
我在工作 当角斗士
I'm working. I'm gladiating.
你那双娇贵玉手都被弄脏了
You're getting your expensive hands dirty.
说真的 你为什么在这里
Seriously, what are you doing here?
我的男友在躲着我
My boyfriend's avoiding me.
-真的吗 -注意盯着目标
- Really? - Eyes on the target.
被迫辞职前
Before he was forced out,
库比亚克没有供出警局内任何一个同伙
Kubiak refused to roll on any of his men.
这么说他在警局里还有不少朋友
So he still has plenty of pals on the force.
在那之后 他开了一个安保公♥司♥
Started his own private security firm after that.
赚了不少钱
There's a lot of money to be made
靠着保护一些可怕人物的可怕秘密
protecting the very scary secrets of very scary people.
但库比亚克的主要客户...
But the bulk of Kubiak's work is for...
温斯洛 赫茨 格兰杰律所 杰里米的律所
Winslow, Hertz and Granger -- Jeremy's law firm.
你觉得我丈夫与此事有关吗
Do you think my husband had something to do with this?
是不是他杀了凯特琳
Do you think he killed Caitlin?
我不知道
I don't know.
我只知道
All I know is that
库比亚克非常想得到那个文件夹里的东西
Kubiak really wanted whatever was in that folder.
我觉得他是我们了解真♥相♥
And I do think that he's the key to getting us some answers
和救你出去的关键
and getting you out of here.
我现在不想谈这个
I don't even want to talk about it right now.
没错
Yeah.
是啊 有多久了...
Yeah. It's been, uh...
没错
Yeah.
哈克 抛物线定向话筒在哪
Huck, where's the parabolic mike?
不在工具箱里吗
Uh, it's not in the kit?
有人来了 一个女孩
Someone's here -- a girl.
-话筒准备好了吗 -没有 我没找到
- Ready with the mike? - No. I don't have it.
哈克 话筒在哪
Huck, the mike.
抱歉 我不知道
Sorry. I don't know.
他们在说话
They're talking.
要能知道他们在说什么就好了
Would be great to know what they're saying.
等等
Hold it.
怎么了
What?
我认得她
I know her.
那是菲丝 凯特琳的好友
That's Faith -- Caitlin's best friend.
记得吗 照片社交网闺蜜 欲求不满女
Remember? Instabesties, lady wood?
-看得我真是欲♥火♥焚身 -她怎么会来这
- Major lady wood. - What's she doing here?
-天哪 快报♥警♥ -不会吧
- Oh, my god. call 911. - Holy -
-奎因 你... -你好
- Quinn, did you... - Yes.
这里发生了一起伤人事件
I'd like to report an assault.
K街8401号♥ 五楼
8401 K Street, fifth floor.
就是现在 没错
Right now. Yes.
让他们快点
Tell them to hurry!
白人男性 40多岁 赶紧
White male, mid-40s. Hurry.
天哪
Oh, my god.
她为什么不跑
Why isn't she running?
你终于大驾光临了啊
Nice of you to join us.
你去哪了
Where were you?
我刚跟警局的线人聊过 这是专业人士所为
I checked in with my guy at the station -- total pro job.
监控摄像头在案发之前已经被破坏
Security cameras were dismantled beforehand.
法证组会彻底搜索现场 但希望不大
They're gonna do full forensics, but the scene looked pretty clean.
我们告发库比亚克的事呢
And our tip that it was Kubiak?
当你身为一个在警局内
Turns out that when you're an ex-cop
遍布人脉的前警♥察♥
with friends all over the force,
在你需要时自然会有份无懈可击的目击者证词
you get a pretty great alibi whenever you need one.
他杀了菲丝 我们都看见了
He killed Faith. We saw him.
不 他整晚都在喝酒
Actually, he was drinking at shots all night.
至少六名下班警♥察♥
At least six off-duty officers
和酒吧老板都能为他提供在场证明
and the owner all confirm.
你想让我们怎么做
What do you want us to do?
继续关注库比亚克 你们俩都是
Stay on Kubiak. Both of you.
我们需要弄清他的下一步
We need to figure out his next move.
明天一早我会去见杰里米·温斯洛
I'm gonna pay Jeremy Winslow a visit in the morning,
看看他了解多少库比亚克的意图
see how much he knows about what Kubiak's been up to.
没问题
Will do.
还有别的吗
Anything else?
就是
Just...
如果我们今晚不在那里
If we hadn't been there tonight,
我们没报♥警♥ 这事要多久才会被发现
if we hadn't called 911, how long do you think it would have taken?
要过多久
How long would it have been
菲丝的父母才会知道她出了事
before Faith's parents found out what happened to her,
她干了些什么
what she was up to,
发现她已经死了
that she was dead?
他们要担心女儿的安危多久
How long would they have just...been worried?
考虑到华盛顿现在的季节
A body decomposing in D.C. at this time of year
一具尸体从开始腐烂到发臭
would probably start to really stink badly enough
需要四到五天
in about four or five days
附近的上班族才能...
that office workers around --
我不是真的在问你
I wasn't actually asking.
我想知道巴拉德的最新情况
I want an update on Ballard.
总统先生 外面有17位疲倦的美国人
Mr. President, there are 17 very tired Americans out there,
我想满怀敬意地告诉您
and I want respectfully tell you that you need to
您得让这些为您工作的好人们
allow the good people who work for you
回去睡上一觉
to get some sleep.
而最好的方式莫过于您先去睡觉
And the best way to do that would be for you to go to bed.
至少离开白宫西厢 去居住区吧
Or at least leave the West Wing and head to the residence.
梅莉在那儿呢
Mellie's in the residence.
是的 没错
Yes. That is true.
总统先生 她可能已经喝醉了
Respectfully, sir, she's probably drunk
或者吃了太多炸鸡而睡着了
and in a food coma, from too much fried chicken.
所以您回去是没有问题的 走吧
So, you're safe there. Come on, I'll walk you.
我想要杰克·巴拉德的最新情况
I want an update come on Jake Ballard.
还是那句话
Again,
就像我在中午 四点
as I told you at noon and 4:00
八点和十二点说过的那样
and 8:00 and midnight,
目前没有任何进展
there is no update.
已经花了太多时间
It's taking too long.
必须要花这么多时间
It takes as long as it takes.
我认为有必要换一名新的审问官了
I think we need to get a new interrogator.
他是司法部门里最出色的审问官
He's the best justice has to offer.
那为什么巴拉德还没有认罪
Then why don't I have a confession from Ballard?!
审问官是司法部门里最出色的了
The interrogator is the best that justice has to offer.
巴拉德是B613的人 我很确定
Ballard's B613. And I'm sure he's been
他已经被训练好忍♥受各种新奇的审问
trained to withstand all sorts of interesting things. He likely
也许他需要一些别的刺♥激♥呢
needs a differnet kind of encouragement.
一种不那么能搬得上台面的刺♥激♥
A less constitutional kind of encouragement.
只要您开口 先生
Just say the word, sir.
我曾以为我抓住了杀害我儿子的凶手
I thought I had my son's killer once before.
我错了 我们要按章程来
I was wrong. We do this by the book.
当巴拉德那里有进展的时候 给我打电♥话♥
Call me when you have an update on Ballard.
好的 总统先生
Yes, Mr. President.
我是杰克 请留言
It's Jake. Leave a message.
剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表