剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表
That's what she's there for.
哥伦比亚特区公立中小学
拼字比赛
...t-i-o-n 窒息
...t-i-o-n. Asphyxiation.
正确
That is correct.
这意味着只要下一个词拼读正确
Which means if the next word is spelled correctly,
维奥莱特·李就是我们的拼字冠军了
Violet Lee will be our champion speller.
那么 公布下一个词的是我们的特邀评审
So, here to read that next word is our very special guest judge,
副总统苏珊·罗丝
Vice president Susan Ross.
你们好 孩子们
Hello, children.
下一个词是...
The next word will be --
耽误您一会 夫人
I need a moment, ma'am.
比赛结束前我不会离开
I'm not leaving until the bee is over,
直到每个词都拼完为止
until the last word has been spelled.
抱歉 宝贝 我们开始吧
I'm sorry, honey. Here we go.
下一个词是"拟声"
The next word will be "Onomatopoeia."
拟声
Onomatopoeia.
O-n-o...
O-n-o...
M-a-t...
M-a-t...
O-p...o...
O-p...o...
E...i...
E...i...
A
A?
-拟... -完全正确 维奥莱特
- Ono-- - That is correct, Violet!
你赢了
You win!
恭喜
Congratulations.
请大家坚持阅读
And please, everybody, keep reading.
参议院投票是平局
We have a tie in the senate.
今天是你的大日子
Today's your big day!
就《布兰登法案》投票表决
To vote on the Brandon Bill.
就《布兰登法案》投赞成票
To vote "Yes" on the Brandon Bill.
但我还没看过
But I haven't read it,
初稿没看过 最终稿也没看过
not since it was first proposed, not the final draft.
这和之前的几稿差不多
It is very much like the previous drafts.
是吗 那我得先看一遍
Well, I'll have to read it first.
苏珊
Susan.
那法案可有1200页呢
The bill is 1,200 pages long.
那我最好赶紧开始
Then I better get cracking.
不是不是
Ho, no, no.
他们已经开始投票了
They've already begun voting.
那就让他们等着
Then they're gonna have to wait.
没读过的东西我可怎么投票 塞勒斯
I won't vote on something I haven't read, Cyrus.
我看美国人♥民♥也不希望我闭着眼投票
And I don't think the American people would want me to.
尸体怎么处理
What should we do with the body?
你问的 你来定
Dealer's choice.
真的吗 谢谢你 哈克
Really? Thanks, Huck.
不客气
No problem.
我看这回可以走传统风格
I think we go old school on this one --
经典折叠式
Classic fluff and fold?
血更少 携带方便 我看行
Less blood, easy roll out. Works for me.
*I'm your boogie man, that's what I am*
*I'm here to do whatever I can*
*Be it early morning, late afternoon*
*Or at midnight, it's never too soon*
*Oh, yeah*
*I'm your boogie man, I'm your boogie man*
*Turn me on*
*I'm your boogie man, I'm your boogie man*
*I'll do what you want*
*I'm your boogie man, I'm your boogie man*
*Turn me on*
*I'm your boogie man, I'm your boogie man*
*I'll do what you want*
*I'm your boogie man, that's what I am*
*I'm here to do whatever I can*
*Be it early morning, late afternoon*
*Or at midnight, it's never too soon*
你就是干这个的
This is what you do?
这就是你的工作
This is your job?
我找你 然后你替我收拾尸体
I call you, and you pack up a dead body for me?
我知道你现在很难过
I know this is hard for you.
但坐牢更可怕
Prison is harder.
你觉得我虚伪吗
You think I'm hypocrite?
我认为你是个男人
I think you're a man.
很有魅力的那种
An attractive one,
而且升得非常快
whose political power is skyrocketing.
不是 是我睡了白女人
No. For sleeping with white woman.
我知道我之前给你找过麻烦
I know I gave you a lot of grief.
你多少也会有些吃惊吧
Don't tell me you weren't a little surprised.
市长的妻子就在楼上 倒在血泊中
The mayor's wife is upstairs lying in a pool of blood
而我的团队正在消除一切犯罪证据
while my team erases evidence of a crime scene.
能让我吃惊可不简单
I'd say it takes a lot to surprise me
因为这就是我的工作
because this is my job.
我就是干这个的
This is what I do.
你来找我 我挽救你的人生
You call me, and I save your life.
现在你知道我是什么人了
Now you know what I'm about.
白宫新闻秘书
艾比·蕙兰
卡萝
Carol.
副总统是在考虑对《布兰登法案》
Is the vice president considering voting "no"
投反对票吗
on the Brandon Bill?
副总统完全支持
The vice president fully supports
总统的政♥治♥改革举措
the president's initiatives on police reform.
-彼得 -那她为什么没有投票
- Peter. - Then why isn't she voting?
她会投的 她正准备投票
She is voting. She is preparing to vote.
"准备投票"是什么意思
What does that mean? "Preparing to vote"?
意思就是这类事情总得花点时间的 彼得
It means that these things can take a little time, Peter.
拖延也是难免 以前也有先例啊
There can be delays. It's not unprecedented.
切尼副总统还得大老远从中东赶回来
Vice president Cheney had to return from the Middle East
打破预算僵局呢
to break a tie on a budget bill.
难道罗斯副总统也在中东吗
Is Vice President Ross in the Middle East?
看完了吗
Are we done?
没问题吧
All good?
-也许我读得太快 -一点不快
- Maybe I was reading too quickly. - You weren't.
但337页的条款我有点不明白 看
But I don't understand page 337. See that?
337页
Page 337.
是啊 麻烦呢
Yes, it's tricky.
我们知道难免会有障碍 不过嘛
We always knew that would be a hurdle, but overall --
拨款机制把我都看糊涂了
The funding mechanisms are really confusing.
在给地方警局拨款的批准问题上
There aren't any restriction on the grants
没有任何限制条款
to local and state police departments.
而且对于种族偏见培训我也有问题
And I have a question on racial bias training,
-我很支持 但是 -没时间问问题了
- which I support, but -- - We don't have time for questions.
我得投票啊 我还没弄明白呢
Well, I have to vote. I have questions.
投完票你再问
You can ask questions after the vote.
投完票我的问题就无关紧要了
Well, after the vote, my questions won't matter.
你的问题现在就无关紧要
Your questions don't matter right now
因为我们没时间问问题
because we don't have time for questions.
一投完票
After the vote...
我们可以在总统办公室穿着便装
we can sit up all night in the oval in our sweats
喝着咖啡 吃着拉面
and drink coffee and eat ramen noodles
问一晚上问题都行 但现在
and highlight and ask questions, but right now,
整个国家都在等着我们
we have the entire country waiting for us.
现在实在是没时间问问题了
Right now we don't have time for questions.
现在
Right now...
你得去投票
you need to vote.
如果我现在投票 我只能投反对票
If I vote right now, I have to vote "no."
你刚说你有些问题
You said you have some questions.
都有什么问题
What are your questions?
我得找司法部的人来跟我谈谈
I need to speak with someone from justice.
我不是律师 但我就是不明白
I'm not a lawyer, but I just don't see
有些条款要怎么落实 拨款 培训
how some of this is gonna work -- funding, training.
而且544页上还有一段
Also, on page 544, there's a section
是关于涉警案件中
on the appointment of independent prosecutors
独♥立♥检察官的委任问题的
in cases of police-related...
你的任务就是让副总统觉得有人听她说话
Your job is to make the vice president feel listened to,
有人赞赏她 尊重她 让她有参与感
appreciated, respected, part of the process,
但是你别许诺她任何事情 好吗
but you don't give her anything, okay?
感觉并不是什么真实的东西
Feelings are not real things.
你不用根据她的意见对法案进行修改
You don't actually give her anything in the bill.
-好 -一点不改
- Okay. - Not a crumb,
哪怕一个逗号♥也不能改
not a whiff of a crumb.
剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表