剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表
为什么没有别的人想要扳倒你♥爸♥爸吗
is trying to take down your father?
感谢你花时间
Thank you for your time.
根本就不是因为你♥爸♥没有敌人 宝贝
It's not for lack of enemies, baby.
恨他入骨的人多了去了
There are more than enough people around to hate that man.
再见 妈妈
Goodbye, mom.
要是那些人早能发现
If only those people realize
他们有该恨的人就好了
there was actually someone to hate.
问题是没人意识到他们有亟需扳倒的敌人
Nobody even knows there is an enemy to be taken down.
甚至没有人知道这敌人的存在
Nobody even knows he exists.
塞勒斯 说点什么啊
Cyrus, say something.
你在等我告诉你该怎么办吗
Oh. Are you waiting for me to tell you what to do?
这破事该怎么解决吗 我可想不到
How to fix this? 'cause I got nothing.
这事跟我无关 跟我无关
I am not in this. I'm not.
我只是给了他几个名字而已
All I did was pass along a few names.
我不知道它们有什么用 现在也不知道
I had no idea what any of it was about and I still don't.
可是是你亲口告诉的我
You told me you are personally responsible
你得对那一车枉死的无辜者负责的
for an actual busload of innocent people dying.
我的天啊
My god.
你要是能选上 弗吉尼亚州就有得受了
Virginia's in for a real treat should you actually get elected.
-塞勒斯 -我只能说这风险很大
- Cyrus... - I'd say that's a long shot now,
尤其是如果他们最后找到你这儿的话
especially if this ever leads back to you.
不可能找上我的
This cannot lead back to me.
你 你 就是为了你
You! You! You!
都是这样的 不是吗梅莉
It's always that, ain't it, Mel?
你以为我这么做是为了我自己吗
You think I did this for me?
-果不其然 -我这么做是为了我们俩
- Here we go. - I did this for us.
为了菲茨 你 还有整个政♥府♥啊
Fitz, you, the entire administration.
对啊 我怎么忘了你和菲茨是一个团队
Oh, that's right. I forgot you and Fitz are a team.
我这么做是为了我们大家好啊
I did this for all of us.
那好 你的队友现在在哪儿呢
Well, where's your teammate now?
你打算告诉你的队友
Are you gonna tell your teammate
你把屠♥杀♥写进了你的竞选简历吗
you've added slaughter to your resume?
那我该怎么办
What was I supposed to do?
你告诉我我该怎么办
You tell me what was I supposed to do.
那个人拿着档案袋 恣意拿捏我们
That man was standing there with our lives in a file.
他有我和安德鲁 菲茨和丽芙的照片
Me and Andrew. Fitz and Liv. He had pictures.
他知道迪法恩斯
He knew about Defiance.
他知道我们对莎莉老公做的那些事
He knew what we did to Sally's husband.
他还知道一个牵涉到菲茨的
He knew about some secret mission
叫做雷明顿的秘密行动
Fitz was involved with called Remington.
-雷明顿 -是的
- Remington? - Yeah.
你确定他说的是雷明顿
You're sure he said Remington?
你如果看见那档案袋里的东西 塞勒斯
If you had seen what was in that file, Cyrus --
我来处理这事吧
I'll take care of it.
什么
What?
我来处理
I'll...take care of it.
-你真的会去处理吗 -是的
- You, you will? - Yes. I will.
我保证一切会没事的
I'll see to it that everything's gonna be all right.
好吗
Okay?
别让菲茨知道
Don't tell Fitz.
所有的都在这儿吗
Is that all of them?
是的 还有一些金拿过来的原件
Yeah. And the originals from Kim.
你要不要告诉我们这是怎么回事
You want to tell us what's going on?
我们不该在这儿出现的
We shouldn't be here.
-我有个计划 -嗯 我猜到了
- I have a plan. - Yeah, I figured that.
-这位是中情局探员 丽芙 -知道
- This is the CIA, Liv. - I'm aware of that.
这儿到处都是B613的人
It's crawling with B613 agents.
-赶紧走 -他说得对 丽芙
- Huck. - He's right, Liv.
我当指挥官的时候 一直在跟这儿的
When I was command, I was in regular contact
几个情报来源保持联♥系♥
with several sources here.
但没跟局长本人接触
But not the director herself.
等一下 我不明白了 你是说
Wait. I don't understand. Are you saying --
我是说 要是局长发现在她眼皮底下
I'm saying, what if the director found out
有内鬼在秘密进行
there was a rogue element operating under her nose
她不知道 更没批准的行动 会怎样
without her knowledge or approval?
我爸爸之所以能够不受处罚
The reason my father is able to operate with impunity
就是因为有太多被他瓦解权力的人
is that so many of the people whose authority he undermines
根本不知道他的存在 干嘛不告诉他们
have no idea he exists. Why not tell them?
一个绝密间谍组织
A top-secret spy organization
在我的管辖之外开展着秘密行动
operating outside of my jurisdiction.
-而且还是你父亲掌管的 -是的
- And it is run by your father. - Yes.
原谅我忍♥俊不禁 波普女士
Forgive me for smiling, Miss Pope,
但那可能是我听过的
but that may be one of the most preposterous things
最荒谬的事了
I have ever heard.
2011年的也门暴♥动♥
2011, uprising in Yemen.
总统遇刺
Assassination of the president.
是一帮激进的学生做的
A band of militant students.
那是我♥干♥的
That was me.
伦敦谢菲尔德酒店爆♥炸♥案
Bombing of the Sheffield Hotel in London.
一个"基地"组织的分支所为
An Al-Qaeda offshoot.
也是B613 还记得克伦威尔参议员吗
B613. Remember Senator Cromwell?
参议院情报委员会主席
Chairman of the Senate Intelligence Committee?
他的飞机撞毁在了落基山脉
His plane crashed into the Rockies.
在驾驶舱被两公斤塑胶炸♥弹♥炸开一个大洞之后
After two pounds of C-4 blew the cockpit wide open.
利比亚革命
Libyan revolution.
新泽西樱桃山镇的校园枪击案
School shooting in Cherry Hill, New Jersey.
只是为B613在肯尼亚炸总统官邸
Distraction for the media
而对媒体打的掩饰
while B613 blew up the presidential palace in Kenya.
-奥利维亚 -B613真的存在
- Olivia - B613 is real.
而且你有这样的眼神
And I think, from that look in your eye,
我想你早就知道
you already knew that.
所以问题就在于
So the question I have for you now is --
对此我们能做些什么
what are we going to do about it?
马文 我要我的团队马上集♥合♥
Marvin, I'm going to need my team assembled.
代号♥ BA5
Code Bravo-Alpha-Fve.
你们可能要在这儿待上一段时间了
Stay here. This may take a while.
大马士革·贝恩布里奇
Damascus Bainbridge?
我就不能有点幽默感吗
Am I not allowed a sense of humor?
我可不觉得好笑 而且你也不是幽默的人
I didn't think it was funny. You're never funny.
塞勒斯 别忘恩负义
Cyrus, don't bite the hand that helps you.
恩情何来
Helps us?
你把你和第♥一♥夫♥人♥耍的花招叫做对我的恩情吗
You call that stunt you pulled with the First Lady help?
大陪审团唯一的目的
That grand jury's sole purpose was to expose my organization
就是把我的组织和与其相关的人公布于世
and everyone with ties to it,
包括总统 包括你
including the president, including you --
这是恩情一
favor number one.
我没杀了你的首席检察官
I didn't kill your attorney general
就当我额外送你的人情
as an added personal favor to you
因为我知道开听证会有多头疼
'cause I know that confirmation hearings can be laborious --
这是恩情二
favor number two.
拜托 大马士革
Come on, Damascus.
你有几分为我 必有几分为己
You saved your own hide as much as you saved ours.
就算如此 你也不能否认我有恩于你
Be that as it may, they were favors.
所以现在该你来还我债了
And now you owe me.
格兰特夫人
Mrs. Grant?
怎么了
What?
我只是想告诉你
I just wanted you to know...
到底怎么了 伊丽莎白
What is it, Elizabeth?
对于你 我有求必应
that if there's anything I can do for you, I'll do it.
无论任何事 我是真心的
I mean it. Anything.
给你那些名字 我无所谓
I'm fine with giving you those names. I'm fine...
那些人遭遇了什么 我无所谓
I'm fine with what happened to those people,
只要能助你一臂之力 我什么都无所谓
if it means you're gonna win -- I'm fine with it.
但是你得对我敞开心扉 格兰特夫人
But you need to tell me everything, Mrs. Grant.
你得告诉我
You need to tell me
贝恩布里奇先生到底发生了什么事
exactly what happened with Mr. Bainbridge
这样我才能做好我的工作 来确保你能获选
so I can do my job and make sure you win.
坐下
Sit.
这就是为什么奥利维亚·波普被拍卖♥♥吗
Is this why Olivia Pope was being auctioned off?
这就是为什么你想她死的原因么
Is this why you wanted her killed?
剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表