剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表
Drove to the home of Dan Hoffman and rang the bell.
当那个混♥蛋♥出来应门的时候
When that bastard came to the door,
我用枪指着他的胸口 开了两枪
I pointed the gun at his chest and shot him twice.
也有可能是三枪
Maybe three times.
应该多开几枪的
Should have been more.
应该把所有的子弹都打在那个混♥蛋♥身上
Should have emptied the entire gun in that son of a bitch.
但我没有
But I didn't.
我回家了 事情就是这样
Went home. End of story.
乔治·里德即将面临处决
乔治·里德这番骇人听闻的证词
That chilling confession by George Reed
是15年前在特拉华州塞尔比维尔的警♥察♥局录下的
was recorded in the Selbyville, Delaware, police station
至今差不多快十五年了
15 years ago, almost to the day.
格兰特总统拒绝了乔治·里德之子
President Grant rejected pleas from George Reed's son,
尼古拉斯·里德议员的恳求
congressman Nicholas Reed,
继续向特拉华州州长施压
to pressure the governor of Delaware
尼古拉斯·里德议员无法改变父亲的死刑判决
尽快定下行刑日期
to issue a stay in the execution,
也就是下个月
which is set for next month.
总统当然同情里德议员
Sure, the president sympathizes with Congressman Reed.
他也同情本案中的受害者
He also sympathizes with the victim in this case
并且尊重特拉华州
and the right of the State of Delaware
独♥立♥进行司法判决的权利
to handle their own justice system independently.
下一个
Next question.
里德议员过去15年里努力奋战
Congressman Reed has fought tirelessly over the last 15 years
只为扭转父亲的判决结果
to reverse his father's conviction.
但今晚 为了赦免父亲所做的种种努力
But tonight, that long struggle to spare his father from execution
终究还是化为了流水
has clearly come to an end.
乔治·里德即将面临处决
我不知道他为什么要坦白
I have no idea why he confessed,
为什么直到今天都不改证词
why he still, to this day, stands by that confession.
也许他的确想杀了那个混♥蛋♥
Maybe he wishes he killed the guy.
我也不知道
I just, I-I don't know.
议员先生 我真的很抱歉
Again, congressman, I'm sorry,
但我不知道能怎么帮你
but I don't know what I can help with.
求你了 奥利维亚 去见见他
Just, please, Olivia, meet with him.
我保证你会明白的
I promise you'll see.
我不是一个只会护短的儿子
I'm not just a son with a serious case of denial.
我父亲是无辜的 他没有打死丹·霍夫曼
My father is innocent. He did not shoot Dan Hoffman.
你是我证明他无罪的最后希望了
You're my last hope for proving that.
我再问几个问题就没了
So, I just have a few more questions, and then we're done.
你拥有自己的 你还做肥皂啊
You own your own... you make soap?
是的 我有一家小小的肥皂公♥司♥
Yeah, I got a little soap company. Little.
不是沃尔玛这种大店 但是生意还不错
It's not Wal-mart or anything, but it does okay.
账面也很干净
And the books are clean.
卖♥♥肥皂的账面很干净
Soap books are clean.
我刚刚想到这个笑话
I just thought of that.
听懂了吗
Get it?
你还有什么想问我的吗
Okay. What else do you want to ask me?
你同意她的政♥治♥观点吗
Do you agree with her politics?
我爱死她的政♥治♥观点了
I love her politics.
我同样很爱她丈夫
I'm also crazy about her husband's.
他以前是个共和党 但这不是她的错
He used to be a Republican, but that's not her fault.
还有吗
What else?
你最后一次去教堂是什么时候
When was the last time you went to church?
你可是在南边 宝贝 遍地都是教堂
You are down south, honey. You are in church right now.
我想我需要的资料都有了
I think that's everything I need.
赫敏 跟你聊天真愉快
Harmony, it has been a pleasure chatting with you.
梅莉会很感谢你抽出时间的
I know Mellie appreciates you taking the time.
她最近怎么样了
How is she?
梅莉吗
Mellie?
我很久没有跟她说过话了
I haven't talked to that girl in a long time.
爸妈总说我 "你为什么还对她这么忠心"
Folks always ask, "Why are you still so loyal to her?"
他们是觉得不值 我也明白
You know, after everything, and I understand that. I do.
但是你知道为什么吗
But you know why?
因为她始终是家人
Cause she's family.
我会一直支持她
And I always got her back.
你替我转告她 好吗
You tell her that for me, okay?
告诉她 我会一直支持她
You tell her I got her back.
跟她说小妹向她问好了
And that her little sister says hey.
你没跟我说之前就不该去见她的
You should never have gone to see her without telling me.
每个人都要经过审查 哪怕是你妹妹
Everyone has to be vetted, including your sister.
她已经通过审查了 早就审查过了
She was already through. We had her vetted before.
当时你还不是候选人啊
You weren't the candidate before.
你那时只是候选人的妻子
You were the wife.
只要你和奥萨马·本·拉♥登♥没关系
And as long as you weren't related to Osama Bin Laden,
没人在乎你的家人是干什么的
no one gives a crap what your family does.
但即便是最蠢的美国人都知道比利·卡特
But even the dumbest American can tell you about Billy Carter,
美国前总统吉米·卡特的弟弟
罗杰·克♥林♥顿♥
Roger Clinton,
美国前总统比尔·克♥林♥顿♥的继父
布♥什♥和肯尼迪的每位家庭成员
every single Bush, every single Kennedy.
好吧 我懂了
Fine. I get it.
梅莉 她笑脸相迎 彬彬有礼
Mellie, she smiles. She's polite.
但在表象背后 她满腔怒火
But right under the surface, she is 50 shades of angry.
我看出来了 顶尖记者
I saw it. It would take a top journalist
不到两天就能撬开她的嘴
less than two days to open her right up.
若是名声在外的
Add in fame --
比如奥普拉 只需要十五分钟
if Oprah showed up, it would take 15 minutes.
想想她的破坏力 你妹妹
The damage she could do. Your sister --
不是亲妹妹
Half. Half sister.
只需看看她就知道
All you have to do is look at her to know that.
她像极了她那没用的拖车场母亲
She looks exactly like her trashy trailer-park mother.
赫敏和我
Harmony and I --
我的家人 有"我们"和"他们"之分
my family, there is an "Us" and a "Them."
她属于"他们"
She is a "Them."
你想参选议员吗
You want to make a run for senator?
你想竞选总统吗
You want to make a run for the Oval?
你需要热情欢迎她成为一分子
You need to welcome her into the fold with open arms.
让她成为"我们"中的一员
Make her an "Us."
禁枪
你是谁
Who are you?
我是奥利维亚·波普
My name is Olivia Pope.
接下来的五分钟 我是你的律师
And for the next five minutes, I'm your attorney.
-我不需要律师 -现在有了
- Don't need an attorney. - Well, you've got one.
-只有这样我们才能密谈 -关于...
- It's the only way we can speak confidentially. - About...?
关于你是否犯下了
About whether you really committed the crime
你将被执行死刑的罪行
you're about to be killed for.
你儿子说你没有
Your son says you didn't.
他说你因为你女儿的遭遇内疚
He says you feel guilty because of what happened to your daughter
-你这是在惩罚 -以服刑来惩罚自己
- and that you're punishing -- - and punishing myself by being here.
每三年左右
Look, every three years or so,
他就会派你们这些律师到这儿来
he sends one of you lawyer types my way,
跟你们说我是无辜的
tells you I'm innocent,
跟你们说个煽情的故事
feeds you some sob story
说我因为负罪感想要赎罪
about me wanting to pay penance for all the guilt I feel.
胡说八道
It's garbage.
我知道他不容易
I understand how hard this is for him.
他失去了所有家人
He lost his whole family.
但他需要放下
But he needs to move on,
好好过日子 别再担心我
Live his life, stop worrying about mine.
去说服他 波普女士
Convince him of that, Ms. Pope,
这样就能赚到他的钱了
You'll earn every penny he's paying you.
如果你不让我帮你 你就要因此丧命了
If you don't let me help you, you're going to die for this.
老实跟你说吧
Let me tell you something.
一旦曾经站在女儿衣柜里的旧玩具屋前
Once you've stood on an old dollhouse in your little girl's closet
努力用一只手举起她了无生气的身体
and tried to lift her lifeless body up with one hand
另一只手把她脖子上的绳套解开
and loosen the noose around her neck with the other,
你就再也不想活了
you're not alive anymore, anyway.
我接下你的案子了
I'm taking your case.
我会炒了你
I'll fire you.
你不能 你儿子雇我的
You can't. I work for your son.
-听着 -我相信你是无辜的
- Look. - I believe you're innocent.
我相信你没杀丹·霍夫曼
I believe you didn't kill Dan Hoffman.
我相信你不该死
剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表